[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
The pure daisy can purify water source blocks into snow, but unless you using a floating one, be sure that it doesn't get washed away.

M

Meimei

I'm having trouble with the Seed Storage block. There's a quest for it and everything but I can't get seeds into it? It would be really useful to be able to store my seeds in a compact way. If it's a bug, is there an alternative that works just as well?

J

Jasage

The version of the modpack I am using has snow belles that no longer produce snowballs. How do I make Snow now?
You could also try a snow golem.....Though u will have to make some snow first with the pure daisy but once that's done u'll have snow balls for days.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I've not been following or playing this pack for some time now"not because I didn't like it, just took a break".. I start up a new world and as I'm skipping along I decide to peak into a ravine looking for Ess.Berry bushes if that is still a thing to unlock the quest and I fell IN!! I was saved by a small puddle of waste water and low and behold I land right on top of a stronghold.

I don't know why I'm posting this, just thought it was neat, because in all these years I have only found 4 Strongholds in my Minecraft life and all with the eyes help. This is the first time I have just stumbled upon one.

Nezarn

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble with the Seed Storage block. There's a quest for it and everything but I can't get seeds into it? It would be really useful to be able to store my seeds in a compact way. If it's a bug, is there an alternative that works just as well?

I think you can only store analysed seeds, and also 1 type\storage.

Reactions: seanbrockest

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if node bullying is turned on in this pack? I've got two nodes near each other (one space up, and two to the left) and they're both still happy to be there.

It's been about 4 and a half hours. I put a world anchor there when i started the experiment to keep track of time.

PhoenixMage

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am switching to multifarms atm and its working great as manual orchards but I cant seem to get the control signal to work for managing each side, its seems to be an all or nothing behavior.

I have tried with a single farm control block and a lever at each side, also tried 4 farm control blocks, one at each cardinal direction and a lever on the side. The behavior seems to be that if all the levers are on then the farm doesnt harvest anything as I would expect BUT if I turn off one lever then it harvests the whole farm rather then just the side that I have turned off.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Anyone know how to fix it?

Given the minimum size of the multifarms between 3.1 and 4.0 I would really like to only have a quarter per plant...

C

Cookieshop

I was playing FTB Regrowth version 0.9.1. The questbook said I needed wheat, sugarcanes and a mandrake root to complete the quest. It also said how to crossbreed the crops, but when I tried this, the mandrake seed wasnt being crossbred. Because of this I searched in NEI mandrake seeds and saw there is no way to crossbreed them. Is this meant to be, or did Witchery disable it in their last version?

C

Cookieshop

Attachments

• 2016-03-06_16.24.46.png
    2016-03-06_16.24.46.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 53
C

Cookieshop

It looks like you got everything correct. You just have had really bad RNG luck. I have gotten cross breeds on the first try, and times it has taken over 20 cross breeds before i got what i needed.
Does it give you the crossbreeding recipe when you look in NEI?

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am switching to multifarms atm and its working great as manual orchards but I cant seem to get the control signal to work for managing each side, its seems to be an all or nothing behavior.

I have tried with a single farm control block and a lever at each side, also tried 4 farm control blocks, one at each cardinal direction and a lever on the side. The behavior seems to be that if all the levers are on then the farm doesnt harvest anything as I would expect BUT if I turn off one lever then it harvests the whole farm rather then just the side that I have turned off.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Anyone know how to fix it?

Given the minimum size of the multifarms between 3.1 and 4.0 I would really like to only have a quarter per plant...

Those sizes on the Forestry site are only the maximum footprint. I started initially with a 'three out from the farm' plot size, using the smallest multiblock. Last I checked, I have not grown it much larger (I think its only 5 out so far - I recently checked and measured that out, and had two more rows to go). Even then I don't cover every type of crop; I normally don't need to.

One side note - its useful to have void upgrades (or insanely high storage sizes) for your target crops on the multifarm. I use void and emerald upgrades on 2x2 drawers for those - each drawer should technically hold about 6K of each essence. :) For wheat (my biofuel source of choice, and also my food source via bread), they are in a barrel that's way before the drawer controller (and upgraded to 12K storage). The biofuel barrel is setup with the same amount, and most of the time both are at the 6K mark. I recently borrowed several stacks for seed oil though (I know, not the best way), so that stack is probably closer to 3K atm.

I'll also remind that I am still crafting everything manually. :) Then again, I stopped playing the pack regularly due to the need of diving into Thaumcraft's sanity system to progress - I'm one of those who have physical issues with the effects they create. I am considering adding a mod or two; I heard about something called Thaumic Sanity that I need to read up on.

C

Cookieshop

I get this crashlog, whats the problem and how to fix it?

Attachments

• crash-2016-03-07_16.14.11-client.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 41