[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I have made all seeds. What lvl do i need in stuff to unlock Certus seeds?

The witch hunter one do u have to use the witchery crossbow.

Last edited:
J

Jasage

I have made all seeds. What lvl do i need in stuff to unlock Certus seeds?

The witch hunter one do u have to use the witchery crossbow.

I think you need at least 70 engineer reputation to unlock the quest

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Baubles gets funky sometimes. I loose all of my worn baubles when regrowth crashes sometimes. Sometime ago i remember other people reporting a bug where they lose one ring and get bands of mana in return. Do not remember their being any resolution to it.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
@GrimJahk from looking at mods/millenaire/config.txt, I see:
Code:
//Rayon des villages; Rayon des villages normaux (pas des hameaux). Défaut: 65.
//Radius of Villages; Radius of normal villages (not hamlets). Default: 65.
village_radius=65

@gijsc1 If the town hall is more than 65 blocks from the edge of your base, you should be OK. Otherwise - this is a bit of guesswork, but if you look in world/millenaire/villages.txt (in SMP), it lists your villages, one per line. You should in theory be able to delete the line for the village you want to remove, and the corresponding files in world/millenaire/buildings, but I haven't tried it so do make sure everything's backed up! You'll probably also want to remove the village blocks too; regenerating the chunks via MCEdit is probably the easiest way, or possibly installing WorldEdit.

For SSP, it'll be in Regrowth/saves/<world name>/millenaire.

i havent played regrowth in a while, so sorry for the late responce. i tried this and it worked perfectly. it was really easy to, so thanks a lot for the tip.
i picked a random village to spawn, and of course it had to be the one that spawns hamlets all over the place. i was 300 blocks from my base and it still destroyed my outskirts.
i am glad to be rid of it.

A

Asterion

I have thrown the Lexica Botania into a portal now it contains 2 schools of knowledge, but the quest of Another Side Another Story to me was included. What do I do not so?

Attachments

• 2016-03-02.png
    2016-03-02.png
    1,004 KB · Views: 56

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
i cannot get the node randomizer or the gate of the voidwalker to work. the multiblock constructs and it consumes the vis from wands i put in, it creates some fancy lightning effects, and then nothing. no portal to the outer lands, and no fancy new node.
i don't really care about the randomizer but i need the gate to work for a quest.
any ideas?

fNdBfzK.png

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I have thrown the Lexica Botania into a portal now it contains 2 schools of knowledge, but the quest of Another Side Another Story to me was included. What do I do not so?

This is a known bug, and reported many times. Currently the only way to advance is to give yourself an OP book and finish the quest.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
OP book??

To get the OP Book type /hqm edit in chat. If you play on a server, you might need to ask an Admin to do this for you and complete the quest. If you are playing in single player and you do not have cheats enabled, after entering your world, choose Open to LAN from the menu and then check the Enable Cheats box so that you can use the command.

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
With thaumcraft did you remove the necessity to research stuff? Cause i can simply buy all the research by spending aspects I no longer need to do the physical research mapping...? Only asking cause it makes thaumcraft seem almost too easy. The research was never hard but it took some thinking and time to actually get anything done. Is this something that is changeable in configs?

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
With thaumcraft did you remove the necessity to research stuff? Cause i can simply buy all the research by spending aspects I no longer need to do the physical research mapping...? Only asking cause it makes thaumcraft seem almost too easy. The research was never hard but it took some thinking and time to actually get anything done. Is this something that is changeable in configs?

you can change this in the configs somewhere.
it think you want to change the research mode from easy to normal or something like that in the config file.

but even though it is called easy mode, it makes getting all the research harder sometimes. because you will need a lot more research points than normal

S

Skye Silverwing

The version of the modpack I am using has snow belles that no longer produce snowballs. How do I make Snow now?