[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Zettt

Jul 29, 2019
Does someone else have this problem too? I'm on a Mac and just updated to the last recommended version. Downgrading and forcing an update didn't help.

Wouldn't mind if this would be just the start screen but all fonts are scrambled up. In NEI the same.

cBtwTJt.png

rjwboys

Jul 29, 2019
Does someone else have this problem too? I'm on a Mac and just updated to the last recommended version. Downgrading and forcing an update didn't help.

Wouldn't mind if this would be just the start screen but all fonts are scrambled up. In NEI the same.

cBtwTJt.png

there is a solution in this thread for that, happens on macs i think its a few pages back

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
So how are we supposed to do this millenaire stuff without running into crippling bugs? All the villagers in my villages simply stop, not able to even be killed, making it impossible to complete the quests.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So how are we supposed to do this millenaire stuff without running into crippling bugs? All the villagers in my villages simply stop, not able to even be killed, making it impossible to complete the quests.

Honestly, this is what's keeping me from picking up the current build. From what I've read on Millenaire, there are quests that the villagers assign that are also unable to be completed, because they rely on something-or-other generating in such-and-such a biome chunk that hasn't been previously generated. Due to the biome mechanic of Regrowth, there are no chunks of that biome that haven't been previously generated, because the player has to generate them deliberately.

rjwboys

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, this is what's keeping me from picking up the current build. From what I've read on Millenaire, there are quests that the villagers assign that are also unable to be completed, because they rely on something-or-other generating in such-and-such a biome chunk that hasn't been previously generated. Due to the biome mechanic of Regrowth, there are no chunks of that biome that haven't been previously generated, because the player has to generate them deliberately.
i woder if Phoenixlodge knows this

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
i woder if Phoenixlodge knows this

Yep. It was mentioned a couple-dozen pages back and TPL did respond to it. Those quests may not be part of the HQM quest tree, but it kind of defeats the purpose of including the mod, in my opinion.

Millienaire aside, there are still too many quests where the resolution is 'use HQM edit to mark it off' for me to restart just yet. I'm hopeful that these will be fixed in coming builds, though.

asbestinuS

Jul 29, 2019
Did Botania change so that it no longer keeps the books alive? I just did two enchants (with my of course best books) and the books just vanished. They lay there but in the moment I wanted to pick them up (I heard the "pop" sound) they vanished to nowhere?
Also: How to progress any mechanics quest? After updating to 0.91 I redid all the quests, but I can't figure out how to get for points as mechanic. After the Blast Furnace and varius BuildCraft Pipes I simply have no more quest to complete...still 43% or something to do in this questline ? Halp pls :)

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. It was mentioned a couple-dozen pages back and TPL did respond to it. Those quests may not be part of the HQM quest tree, but it kind of defeats the purpose of including the mod, in my opinion.

Millienaire aside, there are still too many quests where the resolution is 'use HQM edit to mark it off' for me to restart just yet. I'm hopeful that these will be fixed in coming builds, though.
It's not just the millenaire specific quests, you can't do the HQM millenaire quests if the village bugs out on you unless you want to make loads of villages everywhere.

asbestinuS

Jul 29, 2019
Did Botania change so that it no longer keeps the books alive? I just did two enchants (with my of course best books) and the books just vanished.
Never mind, lol...I had a bookcase in my inventory..it picked up all the books xD
But I still want to know how I finish or at least get further in the "What the World enables" questline (Buildcraft and Forestry stuff). How to progress any mechanics quest?
Thanks in advance!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019

I played on a server and used a chunk loader to keep the entire village area loaded. This kept the villagers from bugging out. This should also help with single player for when you move out of range of the village.

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
I played on a server and used a chunk loader to keep the entire village area loaded. This kept the villagers from bugging out. This should also help with single player for when you move out of range of the village.
I'm playing on a server where chunk loaders are turned off :/

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on a server where chunk loaders are turned off :/
Create a BC quarry. Place landmarks around the area you want to chunk load. Place quarry as you normally would, just don't give it power.
It should chunk load the area for you. Max range being 64x64.

I would do this on servers were the chunkloaders were either expensive to make, more so early game, or were only the RC Anchors, and I would place them way high in the sky or down at bedrock.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Create a BC quarry. Place landmarks around the area you want to chunk load. Place quarry as you normally would, just don't give it power.
It should chunk load the area for you. Max range being 64x64.

I think the village radius is set higher. Someone mentioned having to flatten a 9 chunk by 9 chunk area, so that would be larger than four quarries set at max range. (64=4 chunks)

DragonZero

Jul 29, 2019
So I created a world and found the attached screenshot waiting for me. I have no idea what this is or what is happening. Here is the latest log:
[22:12:04] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Zero_DotV
[22:12:06] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[22:12:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:Academy Craft, FMLFileResourcePack:Accidentally Circumstantial Events, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Arcane Arteries, FMLFileResourcePack:Automagy, FMLFileResourcePack:Bagginses, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:BiomeTweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:Block Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel Facades, FMLFileResourcePack:Climate Control, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Companions, FMLFileResourcePack:Crafting Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:CreeperCollateral, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:Enhanced Inventories, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtrabiomesXL, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Gadomancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Containers, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Stuff, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:GraveStone, FMLFileResourcePack:Guide-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:LambdaLib|LIUtils, FMLFileResourcePack:LaunchGUI, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mariculture, FMLFileResourcePack:Marine Technlogy, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:Millénaire, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Quadrum, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Ruins Spawning System, FMLFileResourcePack:Sanguimancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Similsax Transtructors, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Misc Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Natura Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Super Crafting Frame, FMLFileResourcePack:TCBotaniaExoflame, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Inventory Scanning, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Node Tracker, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:Witching Gadgets, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[22:12:33] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:12:33] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:13:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:Academy Craft, FMLFileResourcePack:Accidentally Circumstantial Events, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Arcane Arteries, FMLFileResourcePack:Automagy, FMLFileResourcePack:Bagginses, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:BiomeTweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:Block Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel Facades, FMLFileResourcePack:Climate Control, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Companions, FMLFileResourcePack:Crafting Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:CreeperCollateral, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:Enhanced Inventories, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtrabiomesXL, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Gadomancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Containers, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Stuff, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:GraveStone, FMLFileResourcePack:Guide-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:LambdaLib|LIUtils, FMLFileResourcePack:LaunchGUI, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mariculture, FMLFileResourcePack:Marine Technlogy, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:Millénaire, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Quadrum, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Ruins Spawning System, FMLFileResourcePack:Sanguimancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Similsax Transtructors, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Misc Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Natura Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Super Crafting Frame, FMLFileResourcePack:TCBotaniaExoflame, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Inventory Scanning, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Node Tracker, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:Witching Gadgets, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[22:13:02] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:13:02] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:13:06] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:13:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:Academy Craft, FMLFileResourcePack:Accidentally Circumstantial Events, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Arcane Arteries, FMLFileResourcePack:Automagy, FMLFileResourcePack:Bagginses, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:BiomeTweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:Block Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel Facades, FMLFileResourcePack:Climate Control, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Companions, FMLFileResourcePack:Crafting Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:CreeperCollateral, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender Zoo, FMLFileResourcePack:Enhanced Inventories, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtrabiomesXL, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Gadomancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Containers, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Stuff, FMLFileResourcePack:Garden Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:GraveStone, FMLFileResourcePack:Guide-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:LambdaLib|LIUtils, FMLFileResourcePack:LaunchGUI, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mariculture, FMLFileResourcePack:Marine Technlogy, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:Millénaire, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Quadrum, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Ruins Spawning System, FMLFileResourcePack:Sanguimancy, FMLFileResourcePack:Similsax Transtructors, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Misc Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers: Natura Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Super Crafting Frame, FMLFileResourcePack:TCBotaniaExoflame, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Inventory Scanning, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Node Tracker, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:Witching Gadgets, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, CustomResources, AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources, BA_Delegate_Pack
[22:13:43] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:13:43] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Zero\AppData\Roaming\FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar
[22:14:01] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:14:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10
[22:14:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[22:14:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[22:14:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 16, from 10
[22:14:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Zero_DotV[local:E:8a15d311] logged in with entity id 239 at (2218.284656194661, 128.0, 1828.043970064182)
[22:14:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Zero_DotV joined the game
[22:14:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Press 'H' to access the Mineopedia for extra information on some mechanics
[22:14:28] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 4288ms behind, skipping 85 tick(s)
[22:14:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] This server doesn't have Hardcore Questing Mode enabled.
[22:14:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Creation Quest: Chapter "The Sadhu": not started. Chapter "The Alchemist": not started. Chapter "The Fallen King": not started. Press 'M' for more information or to access the Millénaire help.
[22:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Automagy v0.28.1 is now available. (You are running v0.27.1.)
[22:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7§oDirect delivery
[22:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Click [this link] for more info and downloads.
[22:14:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
[22:14:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Warning: Clientside chunk ticking took 867 ms
[22:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] A new version of Magic Bees is available: 2.4.3
[22:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Click to open the Download page. Hover for update info.
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Overworld
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Nether
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/The End
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Soul Network Dimension
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Spirit World
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Torment
[22:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Mirror
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/The Outer Lands
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Outer Lands
[22:15:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[22:15:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Overworld
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Nether
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/The End
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Soul Network Dimension
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Spirit World
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Torment
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Mirror
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/The Outer Lands
[22:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Tree'/Outer Lands
[22:15:04] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[22:15:04] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Saving players

Attachments

• 2016-02-27_22.10.54.png
    2016-02-27_22.10.54.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 64