[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Bug: the recipe for the water & earth seeds on the runic altar don't use up the runes in v. 0.9.1. Worked in earlier versions.

F

ftbxm

Bug: the recipe for the water & earth seeds on the runic altar don't use up the runes in v. 0.9.1. Worked in earlier versions.

This is the result of a Botania update - see http://botaniamod.net/changelog.php - R1.8 238

"Runes used for recipes in the Runic Altar are now given back upon the recipe's completion."

Having spent far too long making runes in the past I for one really appreciate this change.

T

TheJustAs21

Is this only my server that is bugged or the '' Alfheim '' lexica botania quest doesn't work?

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to calculate how many Coke Ovens I'll need to maintain a 3x3x4 Solid Fueled Boiler? Right now I have 16 coke ovens working around the clock and it's still not able to keep up without much the boiler consumes. Holy smokes.

i think its about 21-22 coke ovens for a lowpressure liquid boiler - i am increasing the amound of ovens atm to 20, but with all that seared bricks that are needed it takes a while to smelt all the stone ;)

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
can somebody help me with my sluice setup?
its not producing any power and there is almost no information about it on the internet.
i would really like to get it to work after the amount of work i put in.
the rotors are spinning by the way.
hWDhOE5.png

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
can somebody help me with my sluice setup?
its not producing any power and there is almost no information about it on the internet.
i would really like to get it to work after the amount of work i put in.
the rotors are spinning by the way.
hWDhOE5.png

It looks like from your picture that the input side of the energy cube is not connected to anything, but it is a little hard to tell. But just to make sure, one side of the cube has a sort of plate in the center. That is the input side and needs to be hooked up to the generator. I'm not sure if it can be connected directly to the generator or if you have to use pipes. It has been a long time since I used this power system in regrowth. Also, unless things have changed, do not expect much power output.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
It looks like from your picture that the input side of the energy cube is not connected to anything, but it is a little hard to tell. But just to make sure, one side of the cube has a sort of plate in the center. That is the input side and needs to be hooked up to the generator. I'm not sure if it can be connected directly to the generator or if you have to use pipes. It has been a long time since I used this power system in regrowth. Also, unless things have changed, do not expect much power output.
The side with a plate is the output side

02JanDal

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something special required to craft essentia buffers? I have the items in the Arcane Worktable according to both NEI and the Thaumonomicon, and I do have the research required.

Also is there some easier way than running around the word looking for Hobgoblins to get the Kobdolite Ingot?

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
<sigh> The dragon has somehow managed to turn off the NEI display and the "mind like a steel sieve" cannot remember how to turn it on again. The feeble attempts to search the forum have proven fruitless and the minecraft controls screen doesn't list anything for NEI (or the dragon is just too tired from trying to dig his cave out of all this fluffy white stuff to see it). If someone could please enlighten this poor ignorant dragon while he goes out and digs a bit more, it would be most appreciated.

rjwboys

Jul 29, 2019
<sigh> The dragon has somehow managed to turn off the NEI display and the "mind like a steel sieve" cannot remember how to turn it on again. The feeble attempts to search the forum have proven fruitless and the minecraft controls screen doesn't list anything for NEI (or the dragon is just too tired from trying to dig his cave out of all this fluffy white stuff to see it). If someone could please enlighten this poor ignorant dragon while he goes out and digs a bit more, it would be most appreciated.
try pressing "o"

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

O toggles the NEI display. *has done this on occasion* Tends to happen when I forget to put my cursor in the search box before typing.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Press O ;D