[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
SO there are no regular mobs spawning and we are already 4 nights due....
Any Idea or should I just change the config setting?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Cant remember to change the config files but well you never know... But its not set to peaceful.
I will just set it to spawn mobs true then.

K

KS_HTK

So to use the Regrowth Modpack version 0.9.1 I had to disable two Mods:
  • BlockProperties
  • CustomMainMenu
These two mods made the Pack CHrasch after Initialisation Phase.

Either the Mods have to be updated in the Pack or taken out...

[EDIT] After Deleting the Config Folders of BlockProperties the Mod worked Perfectly fine...
If the mod has been Updated between Pack Versionns 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 then this is a problem of the Mod.

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Do you have crashlogs that could help the developers determine why those particular mods caused a crash?

Reactions: netmc

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Is by Oracle, not by Minecraft... I tried the latest and it barfed when I tried to launch it.

Unless I did something wrong... I'll try again later if I find time... It's only my test machine after all... not a crisis.
FWIW, I've been using Java 8 (on Ubuntu) for like a year with no problems. Did you try a fresh install? Got a crash log?

A

Aiden Sheeran

I think that's why pippin suggested making a copy of the worldfile to attempt the summoning, assuming that there is someone who has a machine capable of running it single-player. That way, if there is a 'hissy fit', the original worldfile can be restored in no time at all.
This doesn't work, i tried it and it did nothing.

Syrahl

Jul 29, 2019
So I went to download and play Regrowth today, version 0.9.1, and I noticed a couple of odd things. 1: Since I had structures enabled, I found a vanilla abandoned mineshaft in a ravine. You should probably include somewhere what sort of world-gen options you think are optimal, since I don't think vanilla mineshafts are intended to be in this mod. Quick question before moving on: Do modded structures get disabled if you turn off structures in worldgen? Fairly recently in Direwolf20's series, he needed a witches circle to complete some quest. So would that be impossible if I turned off structures?
2: AcademyCraft mod ores are generating in the world for me. I'm certain this is unintended, since no minerals are intended to be found by mining.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So I went to download and play Regrowth today, version 0.9.1, and I noticed a couple of odd things. 1: Since I had structures enabled, I found a vanilla abandoned mineshaft in a ravine. You should probably include somewhere what sort of world-gen options you think are optimal, since I don't think vanilla mineshafts are intended to be in this mod. Quick question before moving on: Do modded structures get disabled if you turn off structures in worldgen? Fairly recently in Direwolf20's series, he needed a witches circle to complete some quest. So would that be impossible if I turned off structures?
2: AcademyCraft mod ores are generating in the world for me. I'm certain this is unintended, since no minerals are intended to be found by mining.
Structures most definitely are required, since that's what the dead trees and slate boulders technically are. The ores are a known thing, and a side affect of having to downgrade academycraft to the version before they added a config for the ores.

Syrahl

Jul 29, 2019
Structures most definitely are required, since that's what the dead trees and slate boulders technically are. The ores are a known thing, and a side affect of having to downgrade academycraft to the version before they added a config for the ores.
So, for now I'll probably just ignore those ores, and just throw them away if they're in the way of a cavebase I'm trying to make, and not actively seek any of those structures or ores out.
If I can ask a more personal question, why did you choose to add AcademyCraft to your mod? Do you just like the anime series, do you like the mod's mechanics regardless of the source material, or do you just think it makes a good addition to the pack's progression?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So, for now I'll probably just ignore those ores, and just throw them away if they're in the way of a cavebase I'm trying to make, and not actively seek any of those structures or ores out.
If I can ask a more personal question, why did you choose to add AcademyCraft to your mod? Do you just like the anime series, do you like the mod's mechanics regardless of the source material, or do you just think it makes a good addition to the pack's progression?
Unique mechanics, lesser known, and provides an otherwise lacking means for the tech focussed player to improve themselves

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want academycraft world spawn just deactivate it for some time, do some world spawn and reactivate it later ;)

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered my favorite fix/update in this modpack.

Let me start with echoing the above appreciation for reduced rune creation in botania... almost feels like cheating now... LOVE it!!!

But, better still, the change to Thaumcraft... you can pick up your Thaumometer and just mouse over items in any inventory to scan them!!!! No more tossing things on the ground to scan!!!

In case you want/need/can use:
1- At the Research Table:

Aqua + Terra — Victus
Air + Aqua — Tempestas

2- Scan in order:

Torch -- Lux
Coal, Coal Ore -- Potenia
Grass Block -- Herba
Trapdoor -- Motus & Arbor
Chest, Bowl -- Vacuos
Glass Block -- Vitreus
Potion of weakness -- Mortuus & Praecantatio
or alternatively:
Research: (Victus + Perditio) -- Mortuus
Any Shard, Mossy Cobble, Chiseled Sandst. -- Praecantatio
Chicken -- Volatus & Bestia
Soul Sand -- Spiritus & Vinculum
or if you not have been to the nether yet:
Skeleton Skull, Zombie Head -- Spiritus
Amber -- Vinculum
Paper -- Cognito
Rotten Flesh -- Humanus & Corpus
Wheat, Bread, Apple, Carrot, Potato -- Fames & Messis
Flint -- Instrumentum
Obsidian -- Tenebrae

3- Scan in any order:

Any one block tall vanilla Flower -- Sensus
Wool -- Fabrico & Pannus
Spider Eye -- Venenum (and also Sensus)
Snow, Ice -- Gelum
Milk Bucket -- Sano
Any Hoe -- Meto
Any Pickaxe -- Perfodio
Arrow -- Telum
Leather, any Armor -- Tutamen
Hopper, Cinnabar Ore (has also Venenum) -- Permutatio
Fence Gate -- Machina & Iter
Iron Ingot, Iron Ore -- Metallum
Gold -- Lucrum
Zombie, Skellington -- Exanimis
Ender Pearl, Blaze , Obsidian Totem -- Alienis
Slimeball -- Limus
Tainted Goo -- Vitium (and also Limus)
Ethereal Essence (any Aspect) -- Auram

Oh I'll need to update my version I tried the scan thing last night and it didn't work, I was sad. :(

You can bypass researching victus in this pack by scanning an oyster. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OniyaMCD
S

Spec

Hey, i have problem with my Regrowth, after downloading and startuping it, it fals. Log included. I have problem with uploading spoiler.
Also i miss some breeding recepies in NEI and they doesnt work,... I have Java 8

Pleasse help. Thanks

Attachments

• bug report.txt
    498.4 KB · Views: 88

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing Version 0.9.1, Seared stone doesn't seem to be hardening into seared brick in my mariculture ingot caster/block caster

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Another feature that I find I am loving is the "Minecraftopedia" that you access with the "H" key.

In the upper right is the "Library" tab that allows you access to any book that you have picked up (Except the Blood Magic and Atlas Books)

This helps me reduce the amount of clutter in my inventory, while the originals sit in a bookshelf.

Also... Bagginses!!! they are great for helping organize and can be renamed in the Tool forge. They don't stack or imbed, but still a great help for organization. (They are no longer locked to specific materials as they once were)

rjwboys

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i have problem with my Regrowth, after downloading and startuping it, it fals. Log included. I have problem with uploading spoiler.
Also i miss some breeding recepies in NEI and they doesnt work,... I have Java 8

Pleasse help. Thanks
Delete this folder and try again C:\Users\Martin\Documents\My Games\Regrowth\minecraft\config\BlockProperties\