[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

R

Ramzicmain

EDIT: God damn, 0.8.8 isn't working through the FTB launcher... Heavens. XD Here is the report. (Gerbils man.)

Attachments

• crash-2016-01-11_23.55.18-client.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 64

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Have you got mana on you? The sash got changed a while ago to consume mana now.

@thephoenixlodge I'm talking about the Traveller's Belt (second toolbar) not the Soujourner's Sash. I can't equip it in the belt slot like I could on last play through (was not sure if it was disabled because of the Dream Hack workaround, but I love that belt for keeping tools handy)

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
does any one know way my runic altar does not work it was working
good but now it does not work at all the mana does not flow to it
i have a full mana pool and the right stuff in the altar i use the
wand on it the mana does not start to move ?

Reactions: Boconus_yam

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe your mana spreader got moved/re-positioned?

Pontiac

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Nevermind. I was using Essence of Nether instead of Essence of Redstone. DOH!

I've gone back about 4 pages, and don't see an answer to my question.

I'm attempting to make the Extreme Infusion Stone, and I have the elements I need:
Essence of Spider
Essence of Creeper
Essence of Shards
Essence of Emerald
Essence of Diamond
Essence of Lapis
Essence of Glowstone
Essence of Redstone

Strong Essence
Strong Essence
Strong Essence
Strong Essence

Which all matches in the recipe, but the altar isn't taking it or starting up. Usually when I populate it with items, it automatically starts crafting. Thinking this thing was 'special' I even tried hitting it with the wand of the forest, but no go. The pool to feed the altar is full, the mana spreader is fully loaded and aimed. Does this recipe unlock after I get all the other lower tiered seeds only?

I'm using 0.8.8.

Last edited:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
When hovering over the altar with the wand of the forest you should see the icon lf the item you want to craft, if you don't see it, you're probably doing something wrong.

Also i think I might've been ninja'd
Edited not using Tapatalk

Last edited:

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
i do see the icon but it does not do any thing i just found out that my launcher is
on 0.7.4 and the changelogs is on 0.8.6 it tells me the new one 0.7.4 that is all
i see ?

R

Ramzicmain

Dear Busterdude,

Please scroll up. There are two versions of Regrowth on the FTB Launcher for some reason.

Best wishes,
Ramzicmain

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a system with the Botania floating hourglass that times a redstone signal to release a coal block at your intended interval. For example, filling the hourglass with 40 red sand will start a 400 second timer.

If you want to run multiple endoflames, you can have a hopperhock pick up the excess coal blocks (from a standard hopper > open crate > pressure plate design) if you connect an hourglass with a 2 or 3 minute timer to a redstone inverter connected to a hopperhock. The inverter will prevent the hopperhock from picking the blocks up until the timer hits. That'll prevent the item decay since the endoflames take longer than that to eat the coal blocks.

It's more reliable to use a pure daisy to turn water into snow blocks - just place water in the corners of the pure daisy work area and they'll turn into snow blocks.

You can also use a floating pure daisy to convert all 8 areas instead of just the 4 corners.

V

Vaeldarg

Saw that a mod called "Academycraft" was added, no offense intended toward the pack maker but I thought the reason given to not add Chromaticraft (a mod that fits with other mods in the pack more, and includes a lot of integration for them) was that the pack was considered done at that point? So it was just a case of Chromaticraft adding too much in the way of world gen?

Edit: (I mean done as in the mod list being finalized apparently.)

Last edited:

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
What is really really strange is mine isn't like that.
a15d38f053.jpg

258908aa7d.jpg

That said, the Imag seeds need to be made with none agricraft seeds. Which means making a new seed on the altar. Not sure if that is actually intended but it worked for me.

That's really really really strange. I just deleted my entire instance, re-installed, and it's still the same. Could I bother you to backup your configs and delete them to see if anything breaks?

With the steps I've taken mine should be exactly the same as yours. There's literally no way it could be different. Yet crops sticks can't be planted on untilled garden soil in mine.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
MIne is doing the same thing if i stand between the spreader and the altar, but if i go behind the spreader and stand on the pool it works fine. Don't know why, but it just started doing this after my last update to 0.8.8

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Saw that a mod called "Academycraft" was added, no offense intended toward the pack maker but I thought the reason given to not add Chromaticraft (a mod that fits with other mods in the pack more, and includes a lot of integration for them) was that the pack was considered done at that point?
Yes, that's the reason given. He's allowed to change his mind though. AcademyCraft looks like endgame content to me, so probably doesn't threaten the established progression.

RefineTheMine

Jul 29, 2019
Am I going to need to go into unloaded/ungenerated chucks to get the liquid stuff needed to supply energy in academy craft? I'm using 9.0 and really hope that I can find it without going 10 minutes to mine around for it

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
ok i did update to 8.8 cant get 0.9.0 to work i sill cant get the runic altar to work
i see a arrow with red x in it and the icon of the thing i am trying to make i know
i have something not right but not what i have full mana pool and the right stuff
in runic altar that the book says need ?

F

ftbxm

ok i did update to 8.8 cant get 0.9.0 to work i sill cant get the runic altar to work
i see a arrow with red x in it and the icon of the thing i am trying to make i know
i have something not right but not what i have full mana pool and the right stuff
in runic altar that the book says need ?
Do you have the mana spreader bound to the runic altar? If they haven't been binded together then I would expect to see the red x but nothing would happen.

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
i got it i moved my setup to a spot that had more room win i did
i did not put the mana spreader down right :oops: it was to far from
mana pool

Last edited:

gardnsam

Jul 29, 2019
I'veb een crashing during the loading screen, maybe step 6/7. It crashed when i went to open my AE crafting terminal (as i had done dozens of times before). Now I just crash out of the loading screen repeatedly. I use fastcraft, and I was in 0.9 when the first crash happened. I downgraded in hopes of that fixing it, but no luck.

http://pastebin.com/T0APmZnJ