[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

WidjettyOne

Jul 29, 2019
Started a new map here too. Having recently played Agrarian Skies 2 and BeeHappy, though, I find myself really, really wishing I had an ExU watering can. Waiting for crops to grow is sooo tedious - and bonemeal isn't so easy to get early on.

LunarDarkAngel

Jul 29, 2019
okay. just updated and started up a new world.
i immediately met a problem, i could not see any slate, nor any wood. went walking around to see if i were just unlucky with my spawn, but no. no slate, no dead trees as far i could see. i did however find a naturally spawning resonating hive.

tested another world, same thing happened. what is wrong?

EDIT: re-updating solved the issue.

Last edited:

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... I'm not seeing 0.8 on the launcher.

EDIT: And there it is. not sure what was happening there.

EDIT 2: and I can't seem to find a server version (in the creeperpanel)... may have to try a manual update?

EDIT 3: Nvm... for some reason litepanel put 0.8 at the very bottom of the list.

Last edited:

Zedrik

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having a weird X-ray vision effect when looking at walls at random angles?

EDIT: Golems are also now breaking naked crops and magical crops, too.

Attachments

• 2015-08-23_09.08.23.png
    2015-08-23_09.08.23.png
    453 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

RoboPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
I can't launch the pack, there's a link to the full crash report, but looking back through the console the red lines are :
[Client thread/Error] : Couldn't set pixel format This happens twice

OpenGL: ~~Error~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread
Current Language: ~~Error~~ NullPointerException: Null

I was also having this problem on 0.7.4, with the addition of a line mentioning a mismatched version of Multipart, or something.

Full Crash Report:
http://pastebin.com/i6SHPme3

Edit: tried iinstalling and launching through Curse, seems to be working fine.

Last edited:

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
And all my Hydroangeas are dead bushes?

This is actually due to a chance in Botania. Any "free" power generation methods now (Daybloom, Nightshade and Hydroangeas) only last 2 ingame days, and will eventually die off into a dead bush. It's advised to create different, more efficient ways of generating Mana (for example, automating a tree farm or coal plants to supply some Endoflames.)

Zedrik

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually due to a chance in Botania. Any "free" power generation methods now (Daybloom, Nightshade and Hydroangeas) only last 2 ingame days, and will eventually die off into a dead bush. It's advised to create different, more efficient ways of generating Mana (for example, automating a tree farm or coal plants to supply some Endoflames.)
I'm fairly sure Regrowth set the passive wither time to 5 minecraft days.

Reactions: fimbrethil

Taliea

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you, I must have missed that in the botania update log

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Yup i was checking it every 30 minutes last night, then i gave up. Of course 15 minutes later it posted.... oh well i played till 2am lol