[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
Both are obtainable through mutandis. A lot of it is just luck. For netherwart, you can use Mariculture oysters to get 8 red pearls, make a red bucket hat, catch nether fish, breed them - they will eventually produce netherwart.
Will continue trying.. thanks !

Edit: i finally got it... a stupid amount of mutandis (btw, really not fun..) . now, when i try to plant it on crop and soul sand, the infotip says that this plant cannot grow here!! any reason to that? on the overworld it works just fine, in wasteland biome

Last edited:

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Will continue trying.. thanks !

Edit: i finally got it... a stupid amount of mutandis (btw, really not fun..) . now, when i try to plant it on crop and soul sand, the infotip says that this plant cannot grow here!! any reason to that? on the overworld it works just fine, in wasteland biome
make sure they aren't exposed to sunlight, they can't grow in sunlight

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
make sure they aren't exposed to sunlight, they can't grow in sunlight
that worked perfectly, thanks for the tip!

i am stuck again, in the spirit world, on getting diamonds, i need to get to steel level to be able to mine it, however i don't have access to rutile ore. or is the Magic crops the only route to diamonds?

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019

i am stuck again, in the spirit world, on getting diamonds, i need to get to steel level to be able to mine it, however i don't have access to rutile ore. or is the Magic crops the only route to diamonds?
I haven't been in the spirit world yet, but a bunch of pages earlier someone said that rutile ore is found in desert biomes if I recall correctly (someone confirm this please?)

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been in the spirit world yet, but a bunch of pages earlier someone said that rutile ore is found in desert biomes if I recall correctly (someone confirm this please?)
Looking through the configs, I don't think Rutile spawns in the Spirit World. I spent some time looking myself, I really wanted it to make some RF Fishing Rods and side-step Blaze seeds, but no. :)
If there's a way to get those diamonds, I couldn't find it. Everything at that mining level requires diamonds or titanium, except maybe the Void Pickaxe. By that point, Ender Chests are an option.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Looking through the configs, I don't think Rutile spawns in the Spirit World. I spent some time looking myself, I really wanted it to make some RF Fishing Rods and side-step Blaze seeds, but no. :)

If there's a way to get those diamonds, I couldn't find it. Everything at that mining level requires diamonds or titanium, except maybe the Void Pickaxe. By that point, Ender Chests are an option.
but you can still get there through magical crops, right?

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Um, is there a reason why nearly all of Forge Microblocks are disabled? I can craft the saw but can't use it on anything except Mariculture limestone. :oops:

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
Um, is there a reason why nearly all of Forge Microblocks are disabled? I can craft the saw but can't use it on anything except Mariculture limestone. :oops:

Did you actually attempt the cut blocks or just look at NEI? NEI has the microblocks trimmed from it so that there aren't hundreds of pages o strips, covers, nooks, and panels. It shows one block and the different microblocks but that's not the only block that can be cut up.

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Did you actually attempt the cut blocks or just look at NEI? NEI has the microblocks trimmed from it so that there aren't hundreds of pages o strips, covers, nooks, and panels. It shows one block and the different microblocks but that's not the only block that can be cut up.
I initially tried the saw with Bald Cypress logs (ExtraBiomes) and got nothing. Tried it with vanilla block (jungle logs, mossy cobble, smooth stone) and still nada. I just restarted the launcher and game after a short break and now I can get it to work with vanilla blocks but not ExtraBiome tree logs. Is it just that Microblocks doesn't support ExtraBiome blocks, perhaps? If so, that's unfortunate because that was why I was trying to get microblocks first place here, for my Mariculture workroom that uses Bald Cypress blocks.

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
I initially tried the saw with Bald Cypress logs (ExtraBiomes) and got nothing. Tried it with vanilla block (jungle logs, mossy cobble, smooth stone) and still nada. I just restarted the launcher and game after a short break and now I can get it to work with vanilla blocks but not ExtraBiome tree logs. Is it just that Microblocks doesn't support ExtraBiome blocks, perhaps? If so, that's unfortunate because that was why I was trying to get microblocks first place here, for my Mariculture workroom that uses Bald Cypress blocks.

I believe, if you are comfortable editing configs you can add any blocks to the microblocks config. Here's a config with additional blocks added if it will help you understand what is required

https://github.com/Keridos/MultiPartConfig/blob/master/microblocks.cfg

Skala

Jul 29, 2019
Do Mariculture rotors have durability? I've had to replace the ones I have twice, aluminum types, when I noticed them missing after logging in.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
At this point a really big Thank you for this modpack!

It's been a while since I had so much fun with the magical mods. Usually I set up machine-stuff first and when reaching the magical-area I'm already at the "The machines are almost doing the same... for less work about mana and research and vis". This modpack really made me go back to the place I used to love the most in my starting-days of playing modded minecraft: Magic!
And I just can't praise the witchers gadgets from thaumcraft enough, they make magic stuff I hated to set up so much easier! (alone the essentia-pump for my alchemical-construct... so great! :D)

For a long time the first time I really want to reach the "high tier" of the magical mods, so happy I started playing this modpack :)

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
At this point a really big Thank you for this modpack!

It's been a while since I had so much fun with the magical mods. Usually I set up machine-stuff first and when reaching the magical-area I'm already at the "The machines are almost doing the same... for less work about mana and research and vis". This modpack really made me go back to the place I used to love the most in my starting-days of playing modded minecraft: Magic!
And I just can't praise the witchers gadgets from thaumcraft enough, they make magic stuff I hated to set up so much easier! (alone the essentia-pump for my alchemical-construct... so great! :D)

For a long time the first time I really want to reach the "high tier" of the magical mods, so happy I started playing this modpack :)
wait, you actually got the pump to work? i tried for a long time, eventually giving up because i figured it was just broken. can you tell/show me how?

Reactions: Booker The Geek

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Essentia mirror where the essentia is.
Essentia mirror where the thing is you want the essentia at.
Essentia pump on that side facing the mirror and connected to the thing you want powered.
(Don't know if the mirrors are absolutely needed to function as I only tried with the mirrors)

The pump sucks one type of essentia at a time and puts it through the pipe/construct that is attached on it's back. Normal suction rules apply.
As far as I'm aware the pump won't pull essentia from constructs. You still need to move it from the alchemical furnace to a jar.

/edit to be clear if essentia is not 'requested' by something that is attached to the pump it won't suck essentia. And notice the suction part. When you have unlabeled void jars behind the pump and trying to suck from labeled jars it won't work either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zimek and Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
wait, you actually got the pump to work? i tried for a long time, eventually giving up because i figured it was just broken. can you tell/show me how?

Here is my little setup.
The Alchemical-Construct will be moved, still in the works of setting things up where they're supposed to be after the initially "Just have it"-chaos ^^"

Screenshots explain it better than I could with word, so here they are:

The Essentia Mirrors (one for my Infusion altar, one meant for the essentia-pump)
Y5YqIfO.png

And my essentia-pump-alchemical-construct setup. Took me a little while to find the right angle to look at the spot where the essentia-pump is supposed to be directed to.
X4sOyFi.png

[edit]
About if you need the mirror or not:
You need it. The text of the research says, that the pump will draw the essentia out of a mirror :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zimek