[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

wylker

Jul 29, 2019
Here are some more episodes from my LP. I'm finally starting to do some interesting things, although I sound dead in one of these:

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I've chucked at least 4 blocks of iron through the portal instead of converting it to manasteel first.

I may have recently chucked a few diamond blocks in instead of dragonstone blocks, thinking I was being slick instead of throwing individual dragonstones. Yeah, I was sad when I realized they weren't coming back..... ever....

Thankfully, in Regrowth, diamonds aren't much harder to come by than anything else you can grow.

Reactions: fimbrethil

Likas

Jul 29, 2019
Is the only way to fill Railcraft tank with lava buckets through Mariculture Crucible or I'm missing something?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Oh yeah, sorry. I had tried to eat it but my hunger bar was full, so I gave up. Should have googled it though.

Edit: Actually i cant eat it...

I did google it - I also googled it with the additions of 'Automagy' and simply 'Minecraft'. Found a thread on the Curse Minecraft Forums (which, when searched, didn't have any posts containing 'Ember Heart'), and one wiki (Rise of Insanity which also had it simply included in a list of 'things added'. Also, the Automagy mod page that indicated it was added in v. 0.13.

Dion

Jul 29, 2019
I did google it - I also googled it with the additions of 'Automagy' and simply 'Minecraft'. Found a thread on the Curse Minecraft Forums (which, when searched, didn't have any posts containing 'Ember Heart'), and one wiki (Rise of Insanity which also had it simply included in a list of 'things added'. Also, the Automagy mod page that indicated it was added in v. 0.13.
Probably doesn't have any use yet. I was just wondering if it had to do with the secret feature.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Probably doesn't have any use yet. I was just wondering if it had to do with the secret feature.
upload_2015-5-16_21-38-53.png

Huh, second result when searching. Weird, too. Seems like that second link is exactly what someone would search for. Ah well, must be nothing. (/sarcasm)

I'm not coming on here trying to "put anyone down," but come on now, it's literally the second link in a Google search.

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-16_21-38-29.png
    upload_2015-5-16_21-38-29.png
    55 KB · Views: 42

Dion

Jul 29, 2019

Huh, second result when searching. Weird, too. Seems like that second link is exactly what someone would search for. Ah well, must be nothing. (/sarcasm)

I'm not coming on here trying to "put anyone down," but come on now, it's literally the second link in a Google search.
To tell you the truth, I hadnt searched. And it was the first link on mine. lol

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Is the only way to fill Railcraft tank with lava buckets through Mariculture Crucible or I'm missing something?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are talking about using the essence of fire to make lava buckets and then want to get the lava out of the buckets into a railcraft tank. If that is so, then you probably want to know that you can smelt essence of fire directly in a smeltery or a crucible to get lava and then can pipe out the lava into any tank. Smelting essence of fire was added in one of the later versions of the modpack.

Reactions: JustHeyo

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Someone was asking about how to farm Withers a while back. By happy coincidence, one of the YTers I follow posted a Wither farm video just this week. The fact that it's in the Nether and designed to be AFK, it should net some Pride and Sloth shards as well.