[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
That's kinda disappointing, but oh well. I am still going to do it. Using a hydro/endoflame setup currently. Made Rank A in about 2 hours (not sure really as i passed out lol)
Don't get me wrong from my last post, code does as it's supposed to, joke or not. The joke was that it would take so incredibly long to get that much mana that no one would use it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
any good/lengthy LPs out there for regrowth?

was watching purplementat but seems he gave up on the pack.. looking for similar style! i basically seemed to have played it as far as my computer can handle but would like to see more
I would also recommend @Delgar3's excellent Regrowth playthrough - he's done 29 episodes so far, and made good progress IMHO.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
And don't forget about the goldfish aka. Toffman on his channel Haighyorkiechilled ;)
mDiyo also has a 'regrowth series' albeit it's a twitch broadcast and not a youtube let's play. He is more playing than "going by the book".

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
If you have a dragon egg handy, place it nearby the alterfor a free200 power (pre-multiplier)
I'd suggest trying to get more variety in your trees, as I notice they mostly the witchery ones.
Maybe add a Natura tree to the mix, or a greatwood/silverwood.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery altar power what is wrong with my setup :

i have 9060 power with x5 how to get 10550 ?
I see at least 4 rowan and 4 howthorn trees alongside with what looks like two alder trees.
That's too much as there's a cap on how many plants/plant blocks of one kind is counted towards the altar. All witchery trees are "one kind" for this equasion.
There's a nice post about that earlier in this thread with specific numbers and such.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
any good/lengthy LPs out there for regrowth?

was watching purplementat but seems he gave up on the pack.. looking for similar style! i basically seemed to have played it as far as my computer can handle but would like to see more
Could try mine, though I'm on a hiatus due a throat infaction

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery altar power what is wrong with my setup :

i have 9060 power with x5 how to get 10550 ?

You could also swap out the wither skull for a player head - if you're far enough into botania to get pixie dust.

Needs the following in a runic altar (can't remember if it needs the catalyst or not).

• one pixie dust
  • a skeleton skull
  • a golden apple
  • a name tag given a player's name (on a vanilla anvil) - I used my own name since I'm in singleplayer
  • a prismarine shard

Chris5286

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with shift clicking into my hot bar. My cat jumped onto my laptop and pressed a few keys while i was playing and now all shift clicking while in my inventory goes to the crafting grid whereas before it didn't do that. While it's not game breaking it's still annoying. Anyone know how to fix it?

Chris5286

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with shift clicking into my hot bar. My cat jumped onto my laptop and pressed a few keys while i was playing and now all shift clicking while in my inventory goes to the crafting grid whereas before it didn't do that. While it's not game breaking it's still annoying. Anyone know how to fix it?

Update, it fixed itself when i tabbed out to post this.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Dangit, I kinda wanted to know how to do that, it'd be nice to just shift click things into the crafting grid sometimes. XD
Hold "W" when clicking on an object to move the object from inventory to crafting grid, "S" when doing the other way round.
No shift involved.

The three dots on the top right of your inventory is the inventory tweaks menu by the way, you can alter the shortcuts/rules/whatnot there.
For instance you can write into a config that always one sword is on hotbar slot 1, a pick on slot 2, an axe on slot 3 ...
By default this config is kinda empty and bog standard, but after hitting "2+R" I configured fighting techniques for example. On 1 is my sword, 2 has my bow, 3 my pick, 4 health potion ...
http://inventory-tweaks.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Last edited:

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I want to take on the wither, but I can't figure out how to spawn him. I've tried the vanila version of placeing 4 soulsands in a T shape and then 3 wither skulls on top, but that doesn't do anything in Regrowth. Can anyone help me?

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
I want to take on the wither, but I can't figure out how to spawn him. I've tried the vanila version of placeing 4 soulsands in a T shape and then 3 wither skulls on top, but that doesn't do anything in Regrowth. Can anyone help me?
There is a witchery ritual to summon him. However I have summoned him with the 4 soulsand+3 skulls several times now.