[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So let me see if this is right, I have to craft certus quartz ore from the essence which then has to be crushed into certus dust. The dust gets crafted with sand to make the seed which takes around 12 real hours to grow into pure certus without accelerators. Then 8 pure certus gets crafted into a block that gets uncrafted into 4 regular certus crystals. This is one serious project.

I hope the growth time of the seeds without accelerators was because I had 2 stacks in the same pool of water. With 2 accelerators its around 5 minutes for 2 stacks.

You should also be able to use a Mekanism machine to turn the dust straight into normal certus quartz without having to grow pure ones first. However I do not currently remember the name of the machine, but it should appear in NEI if you look at recipes for normal certus or the dust.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So let me see if this is right, I have to craft certus quartz ore from the essence which then has to be crushed into certus dust. The dust gets crafted with sand to make the seed which takes around 12 real hours to grow into pure certus without accelerators. Then 8 pure certus gets crafted into a block that gets uncrafted into 4 regular certus crystals. This is one serious project.

I hope the growth time of the seeds without accelerators was because I had 2 stacks in the same pool of water. With 2 accelerators its around 5 minutes for 2 stacks.

Or you could just break the ore with a pick like a normal person.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Something happened to me for the first time.
I did the 7x7 line with ender seeds, but the best seed I got was 10 10 9
I think endermen hate me
Edit: I hate spell check

xilni

Jul 29, 2019
Also @thephoenixlodge the Dropbox changelog is empty...

I had that problem too at first...
MuqaEjJ.png

Looks like it was being weird cos my dropbox was nearly full. Seems to be fine now though.

But reloading it fixed it for me so try that a few times:
97ni2mA.png

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Ooops, sorry about that, thanks for the heads up. I was looking for some kind of timg/thumbnail tag but couldn't find it.

After you've loaded your image on imgur, pop it open in your album, and over on the lower right, you can select your thumbnail size and then copy the linked BBCode. Puts all the tags in but the spoiler.

jepstein30

Jul 29, 2019
any good/lengthy LPs out there for regrowth?

was watching purplementat but seems he gave up on the pack.. looking for similar style! i basically seemed to have played it as far as my computer can handle but would like to see more

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
any good/lengthy LPs out there for regrowth?

was watching purplementat but seems he gave up on the pack.. looking for similar style! i basically seemed to have played it as far as my computer can handle but would like to see more
Raetac has his own special way, but his is definitely good and lengthy. RaetacRages is the channel he uses, IIRC. Ako the Builder is also doing a series. Lastly, WTFG33ks is playing the pack mostly for its HQM component and is really only showing that and not actually building a big base.

There are also plenty of people who have posted videos on here from their series, feel free to look around! :D

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
New Botania feature coming soon "Right clicking a Petal Apothecary or Runic Altar with an empty hand after a recipe is completed places the components of that recipe from your inventory into the block again for another crafting."

Of course that's after I went crazy and made 10 stacks of Hydroangeas to power my way to the SS Terra Shatterer. o_O

Reactions: fimbrethil

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
New Botania feature coming soon "Right clicking a Petal Apothecary or Runic Altar with an empty hand after a recipe is completed places the components of that recipe from your inventory into the block again for another crafting."

Of course that's after I went crazy and made 10 stacks of Hydroangeas to power my way to the SS Terra Shatterer. o_O
Vazkii also said that she put in SS rank as a joke, not thinking that anyone would ever bother with it.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Vazkii also said that she put in SS rank as a joke, not thinking that anyone would ever bother with it.

That's kinda disappointing, but oh well. I am still going to do it. Using a hydro/endoflame setup currently. Made Rank A in about 2 hours (not sure really as i passed out lol)