[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
In case it hasn't been posted (no I didn't search for it) right-clicking on an enhanced inventories chest with a golemancers bell will cause a crash.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
In case it hasn't been posted (no I didn't search for it) right-clicking on an enhanced inventories chest with a golemancers bell will cause a crash.
General rule I have for the bell, don't have it in my hand unless I am expressly using it for something. But yeah, I can see this being a problem for those wanting to use those chests in areas where golems are transporting things. Can you shoot the crash log over to the enhanced inventories/thaumcraft mod authors as well as posting it here for TPL? Should help in resolving the issue.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
General rule I have for the bell, don't have it in my hand unless I am expressly using it for something. But yeah, I can see this being a problem for those wanting to use those chests in areas where golems are transporting things. Can you shoot the crash log over to the enhanced inventories/thaumcraft mod authors as well as posting it here for TPL? Should help in resolving the issue.
Will do, I have to admit that bourbon was clouding my judgment(yet I confirmed it was reproducible) as I have a similar rule about any tool, but what can you do when ya feeling right lol. (Thank the programmers for spellcheck)

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I knew all that, I just thought you were talking about some mysterious connection between glintweed and the wand to generate dirt blocks. I'm a bit disappointed that is not the case. :(

Heh, sorry. Another way to possibly make the Terra Firma rod be not so... silly, might be to use the Filler (assuming it's there, I haven't checked yet) to get rid of any gaps in the landscape. It might even make a good place to put a mob trap without the need for spawners if it manages to fill all the caves underneath.

dj_teaCosy

Jul 29, 2019
Did the minetweaker scripts make it over? They are located in minecraft/scripts/ (.zs files). They add all the custom recipes and grass drops.

They didn't make it over, copy-pasted them in, worked like a charm :) thanks so much for the speedy responses! I can finally enjoy Regrowth without having to fight my internet everytime I wanna play. :D

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick teaser of my place..

EDIT: A couple things need to be done before I can give a tour (energising that massive node for instance)

Just an FYI. Unless its been changed, energized nodes max out at 10cv per primal aspect. So, having more than 100 of each primal aspect in the node is wasted. Just saying in case you are expecting more than 10cv per primal aspect and don't get it. However, if you do get more than 10cv for any of the aspects, please let me know. :) Its been a little while since I was able to test that.

Dragon11235

Jul 29, 2019
Just an FYI. Unless its been changed, energized nodes max out at 10cv per primal aspect. So, having more than 100 of each primal aspect in the node is wasted. Just saying in case you are expecting more than 10cv per primal aspect and don't get it. However, if you do get more than 10cv for any of the aspects, please let me know. :) Its been a little while since I was able to test that.

Only one way to find out... it better not be the case since some of the highest primals hit 26cv (the lowest hits 20 cv)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Only one way to find out... it better not be the case since some of the highest primals hit 26cv (the lowest hits 20 cv)
I didn't think you could get more than 256 per aspect, which would round down (as I think its an "always round down" situation) to 25 cv! That's cool if you can :D

EDIT: Why did I think it was a tenth?! Its the square root of the original! DERP.

Dragon11235

Jul 29, 2019
I've been feeding it for quite some time.. both the aqua and terra in it nearly hit 700.. 676 nets you 26 cv (729 is needed for 27cv.....)

Sadly enough I'll need to beeline something in BM to move it without damaging it (80 health should help with that..)

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I've been feeding it for quite some time.. both the aqua and terra in it nearly hit 700.. 676 nets you 26 cv (729 is needed for 27cv.....)

Sadly enough I'll need to beeline something in BM to move it without damaging it (80 health should help with that..)
Yep, sorry I had a proper brainfart about the centiVis thing! Sorry :oops:

Good luck!

Pyrocantaes

Jul 29, 2019
So does anyone have any tips for locating Nether Emerald and Nether Diamond ore.. tried strip mining till my self-reping aluminite pick broke.. got quite a lot of rutile, no osmium and neither emerald or diamond.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
So does anyone have any tips for locating Nether Emerald and Nether Diamond ore.. tried strip mining till my self-reping aluminite pick broke.. got quite a lot of rutile, no osmium and neither emerald or diamond.
just luck :) .. i have been looking for a long time to get emerald

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Night vision potions help, as does the rod of the skies (or some form of flight, if you're that far).

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
just luck :) .. i have been looking for a long time to get emerald

+1 to this. I spawned a few blocks on top of a small vein of Osmium, haven't seen any Rutile yet. I'm guessing there's a quest that involves getting the ore blocks? ('Cause I've been getting my diamonds from magic crops. Haven't needed many emeralds, but - I have a couple of villagers on standby.)

Reactions: SolManX

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm that 10 is not the max. I have an energized node with 11 perditio. Dunno if there IS a max, but if there is, it apparently isn't 10.

Reactions: JustHeyo

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It's a cruel world.

Depends on how you plan to get emeralds from them. I'm not partial to smelting them (I reserve that fate for slimes). Farmer villager with a wheat trade + 10/10/10 wheat crop = PROFIT!!! And if you rotate the trades periodically (even if you have to spend a couple emeralds to do so), there's less chance of them 'burning out'.

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019

Somewhere in this thread, someone said to try the Mekanism digital miner (cheated in for just this test) just to check to make sure they're generating. I tried this and found ONE emerald in the max range of it. So it's there, but it's annoyingly rare. (And note, if you do this but do NOT pick up the ore out of the miner, it doesn't count for the quest, so it's effective for checking without accidentally cheating.) Now I want to get one of those legitimately for this sort of thing. I'd never used it before -- it was pretty cool.