[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
How much impact are you finding the Rite of Shifting Seasons has? That one doesn't change the ground to dirt, I think I've read, and I can't do it yet myself. I'd like to have a nice large green area but I don't know how realistic that is going to be.
The best way I've found to spread dirt so far is this; Make a wand greatwood/gold or higher (I use sojourner's caps and a amber staff core for extra regen), make a equal trade focus, and make sure you've been spreading the glint weed. If not that, then the Rod of Terra Firma (I think that's what it's called... the one you upgrade from the rod that just places down one block) works, but it has... issues with gaps, which I think may be exacerbated by the fact that there isn't much dirt for it to work with when it first starts out. Plus I kinda like low hills, and it doesn't do those well.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
I was considering doing that because I want the updated hydroangeas when I rework my Botania area (which is about three tasks down on my current to-do list). Did you run into any problems with quests or anything else because of it?
None at all. The stop of the slurping sounds every time a hydroangeas consumes water to produce mana is a godsend. Mainly because my huge hydroangeas farm is right below my livingroom though :D

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
The best way I've found to spread dirt so far is this; Make a wand greatwood/gold or higher (I use sojourner's caps and a amber staff core for extra regen), make a equal trade focus, and make sure you've been spreading the glint weed.
Could you explain that? I don't get the relevance.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Soo.. how much have you guys regrown so far? I'm currently contemplating automation for the brew of rite of shifting seasons (and wishing there was a brew for nature's power) while working towards getting an arcane terrestial reformer. But might just go crazy with equal trade focus to make the map look better... ;)

wait, what? brew of rite of shifting seasons? is this some kind of wierd typo, because I see no reference to anything like this anywhere... checked witchery books, nei, witchery site...

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it's the brew part? I haven't seen a brew for the rite, if there is such a thing, but I'm super new to Witchery still.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
lol ok yes, i suppose the rite itself is 'close', in an english-language kind of way. still wondering about the 'brew' part though.
There's a level 8 brew for the Rite of Shifting Seasons.. it's in the Witches' Brews book, uses the Biome Note that the quest book leads you to. Works similar to the Rite, but smaller area of effect.

How much impact are you finding the Rite of Shifting Seasons has? That one doesn't change the ground to dirt, I think I've read, and I can't do it yet myself. I'd like to have a nice large green area but I don't know how realistic that is going to be.
Shifting Seasons is strictly a biome change. The Rite of Nature's Power changes the ground to dirt, adds trees, flowers, streams, etc.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Could you explain that? I don't get the relevance.

So glint weed is one of the witchery plants you have to get from mutandis. It's the one that looks like a yellow globe with leaves, it's got around the same light area as a torch, and it spreads on it's own to a limited degree across most normal terrain. The reason I suggest it is because you can just pick up some of the extra from places it's already spread beyond what it needs to light up the area, and plonk it down in a new area to spread some more. Easiest way to mob proof the chunks around your base (except direwolves of course. ;) )

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
Shifting Seasons is strictly a biome change. The Rite of Nature's Power changes the ground to dirt, adds trees, flowers, streams, etc.

And there's the Rite that adds forests too, right? I understand that biome changes won't do much but change the grass color and ambient temp & humidity on their own. Do the other rites that generate things (Nature's Power, Forest, maybe others?) do so based on the biome?

(Edit: Found that Forest is determined by sapling type.)

I guess I'll see it for myself and experiment eventually. I'm just super intrigued/curious.

The reason I suggest it is because you can just pick up some of the extra from places it's already spread beyond what it needs to light up the area, and plonk it down in a new area to spread some more. Easiest way to mob proof the chunks around your base (except direwolves of course. ;) )

I'd noticed the spread. I'd noticed that it seemed to be producing some light. I had not put two and two together yet. Thanks for spelling it out.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
And there's the Rite that adds forests too, right? I understand that biome changes won't do much but change the grass color and ambient temp & humidity on their own. Do the other rites that generate things (Nature's Power, Forest, maybe others?) do so based on the biome?
I've only used it once.. but it acted the same on the portion that I had previously changed to a plains biome, as it did on the area it hit that was still wasteland, so I'm assuming it is biome-independent. Would love something that would just build a desert for me. :)

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
So glint weed is one of the witchery plants you have to get from mutandis. It's the one that looks like a yellow globe with leaves, it's got around the same light area as a torch, and it spreads on it's own to a limited degree across most normal terrain. The reason I suggest it is because you can just pick up some of the extra from places it's already spread beyond what it needs to light up the area, and plonk it down in a new area to spread some more. Easiest way to mob proof the chunks around your base (except direwolves of course. ;) )
Ok. I knew all that, I just thought you were talking about some mysterious connection between glintweed and the wand to generate dirt blocks. I'm a bit disappointed that is not the case. :(

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Note to anyone that is going to make a tainted biome:
1. Put it in a place that the taint cannot get to that easy, like a floating island.
2. Don't let any tainted sheep or tainted creepers out of that biome, they help spread taint
3. Don't play with the taint

Reactions: Booker The Geek

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Note to anyone that is going to make a tainted biome:
1. Put it in a place that the taint cannot get to that easy, like a floating island.
2. Don't let any tainted sheep or tainted creepers out of that biome, they help spread taint
3. Don't play with the taint

Ouch... How bad was the damage?

FerociousChinchilla

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what I could do to fix this? I got this crash recently in my server log
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 5/14/15 8:05 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:518)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:477)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_433_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 839319176 bytes (800 MB) / 1440743424 bytes (1374 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms512m -Xmx3072m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 49, tcache: 77, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 91 mods loaded, 91 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-14} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-14} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Automagy{0.22.1} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.22.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bagginses{2.0.2} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.7} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BinnieCore{2.0-pre8} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botany{2.0-pre8} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraBees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Genetics{2.0-pre8} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-174} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-174.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.7} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.7} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.7} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.7} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.7} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.9.36} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.9.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion2{2.0f} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0f-63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.11} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MagicBees{1.7.10-2.1.22} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.1a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.2} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.2} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
modtweaker2{0.7} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.323} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-14 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 3; []
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Jul 29, 2019
At a guess, either you just updated from 0.6.5 or your quest data got corrupted somehow. Either way, head to the FAQ in the second post of this thread for instructions on resetting your quest data. If you're not OP on your server, you'll need to ask someone who is for access to your player data.