[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think many of these things are really tools, horns can't go on racks, the ladle could set it on fire, and the trowel could make it dirty
Any dirtier than a shovel or a pick?
Edit: Using the list provided, I managed to add them in within five seconds. Whether TPL wants to add them in or not is his prerogative, but if you must have them, just put some keywords into the bibliocraft config for just this purpose and you're set.

Last edited:

timitoe

Jul 29, 2019
I have had some problems finding information on the magic crops soul seeds... where can I find more information about the way I have to grow them (light levels, soil etc)? because I tried to grow some skeleton seeds and they dont seem to be growing..

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I have had some problems finding information on the magic crops soul seeds... where can I find more information about the way I have to grow them (light levels, soil etc)? because I tried to grow some skeleton seeds and they dont seem to be growing..
3 things:
1. Are they on tilled fertilized soil?
2. Do they have a light source?
3. Are you asking us at night in your game?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
There are a number of tools which aren't currently configured to work on Bibliocraft tool racks. From my experiences, these include:
Botania:
  • Mortar&Pestle
  • Horn of the Wild
  • Horn of the Canopy
  • (I presume)Horn of the Covering
  • Thorn Chakram
Mariculture:
  • Ladle
Garden Core:
  • Garden Trowel

I probably missed several, but it would be greatly appreciated if these could be added to the pack configs in future versions

Tinkers' Construct drying racks will display the horns nicely. The Mortar and Pestle will also 'hang' on them, and I suspect the others will as well.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Tinkers' Construct drying racks will display the horns nicely. The Mortar and Pestle will also 'hang' on them, and I suspect the others will as well.

If I'm not mistaken, from what I can tell, TiCon drying racks display anything you put on them in addition to actually drying certain items.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
There are a number of tools which aren't currently configured to work on Bibliocraft tool racks. From my experiences, these include:
Botania:
  • Mortar&Pestle
  • Horn of the Wild
  • Horn of the Canopy
  • (I presume)Horn of the Covering
  • Thorn Chakram
Mariculture:
  • Ladle
Garden Core:
  • Garden Trowel

I probably missed several, but it would be greatly appreciated if these could be added to the pack configs in future versions
I'll try and remember to do this. If it's not in 0.8 at release give me another prompt. In the meantime you can just use the item shelves instead.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Does anyone know why an item in a Buildcraft pipe will float on by a barrel containing identical items and drop out on the floor? I saw this happen several times when I was crafting the woven silk, so there shouldn't have been any metadata to account for a 'mismatch'.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know why an item in a Buildcraft pipe will float on by a barrel containing identical items and drop out on the floor? I saw this happen several times when I was crafting the woven silk, so there shouldn't have been any metadata to account for a 'mismatch'.
It just a normal pipe attached? Any sort of junction in normal pipes have items go to a random direction. You want to be using clay pipes - they're an insertion pipe and will first try insert into an inventory before sending items further along the pipeline.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
Before I posted this I search the thread for 'summon' and 'typo' but I didn't find this particular typo in the quest book and I wanted to raise awareness.

In the quest getting familiar the instructions say see page 55 of witchcraft circle magic for details on the summoning rite.

However the witchcraft circle magic book has this particular rite on page 56.

Just FYI...

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Before I posted this I search the thread for 'summon' and 'typo' but I didn't find this particular typo in the quest book and I wanted to raise awareness.

In the quest getting familiar the instructions say see page 55 of witchcraft circle magic for details on the summoning rite.

However the witchcraft circle magic book has this particular rite on page 56.

Just FYI...
Page 56 is the one to return a familiar that has been killed or dismissed. Page 55 is the one you need to do for the quest.

In other words, it's not wrong.

Proof:
2015-05-13_20.13.25.png

pjrm1470

Jul 29, 2019
hello community!
I got interest on the Mod-pack by watching @BlameTheController episodes, but when I downloaded, something is bothering me: On his videos, when he press E and open the inventory... the number of pages on the right shows 115 pages, and my game is displaying only 67.

Here my concern: My game missdownloaded something, or it's some king of erro (I see alot poping up on the console sometimes), or his game have more mods than Regrowth pack have!?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
hello community!
I got interest on the Mod-pack by watching @BlameTheController episodes, but when I downloaded, something is bothering me: On his videos, when he press E and open the inventory... the number of pages on the right shows 115 pages, and my game is displaying only 67.

Here my concern: My game missdownloaded something, or it's some king of erro (I see alot poping up on the console sometimes), or his game have more mods than Regrowth pack have!?
Not a valid test - the number of pages in NEI is determined by screen resolution and GUI Scale setting.

Reactions: JustHeyo

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It just a normal pipe attached? Any sort of junction in normal pipes have items go to a random direction. You want to be using clay pipes - they're an insertion pipe and will first try insert into an inventory before sending items further along the pipeline.

Ah, that would be the thing then. (This is the first pack where I've dealt with Buildcraft.)

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Wow at the gating for ME. I finished up all the different things I started and intended to finish and decided to look into setting up some basic ME and just wow. Just gonna say I got several days of work ahead of me.:eek:

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Wow at the gating for ME. I finished up all the different things I started and intended to finish and decided to look into setting up some basic ME and just wow. Just gonna say I got several days of work ahead of me.:eek:
Botania's Corporea system might be a bit cheaper to set up for you - and with storage drawers, you can really get a full AE system setup with Botania.