[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge got a couple ideas for you.
  • Could you enable weeds in the client configs? you can leave it disabled on the server configs.
    • This is because that config adds another item ingame, requiring clients to modify configs also to join.
    • Enabled on the client but not the server causes no issues
    • Enabled on server but not client causes a "missing item id" failure to log in error.
    • This will allow servers to turn on weeds without requiring clients ts to modify the configs themself.
  • Set the blacklist on the the Blood Magic teleposer to include:
    • Nodes
    • Warded blocks and warded glass
  • Blacklist the following from cardboard box's
    • Nods
    • Doors
    • warded stone and warded blocks.

Thank you, and if you like I'll be more then happy to pm you the config changes for the blacklists.
1. Hell No
2. No.
3. Already done...

Stizze

Jul 29, 2019
hello i builded a base near a Dungeon kinda thing with fires burning outside and bone inside and when i made my netherportal and everything i got a portal down in the dungeon as my homecomeing portal :S is that realy how it shall be or is it a bug? since i got to fight to hard to handle things and lost all i just got from the nether, so i needed to move like 600 -700 blocks away and still its linked to that portal

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
hello i builded a base near a Dungeon kinda thing with fires burning outside and bone inside and when i made my netherportal and everything i got a portal down in the dungeon as my homecomeing portal :S is that realy how it shall be or is it a bug? since i got to fight to hard to handle things and lost all i just got from the nether, so i needed to move like 600 -700 blocks away and still its linked to that portal
this is a common problem in Vanilla - see if this site helps you link up your portal in a stable way: http://www.mavenspun.com/games/minecraft/

Stizze

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thanks shall check that upp later, im just not used to that dungeons have netherportals inside them

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
The dungeon didn't have a nether portal. Because of a misalignment of the portal created in the nether and your home portal, a new portal was generated in the overworld when you returned home. If you use that site to build a new nether portal that is exactly aligned with the one at your home, you will no longer have this issue.

And you're welcome! Enjoy

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thanks shall check that upp later, im just not used to that dungeons have netherportals inside them

I had the same issue. I just broke the portal down in the dungeon. I didn't have the means to mine the portal so I just went into creative and broke it, and I was able to use my first portal like normal.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
1. Hell No
2. No.
3. Already done...

While I'm not terribly knowledgeable about Blood Magic, I've gathered that the teleposer sends stuff between dimensions, I think? Anyway, I know enough that it's some kind of block teleporter thing. That said, may I ask why Thaumcraft warded blocks won't be blacklisted? I can understand nodes, to a degree, but the ability to telepose/teleport warded blocks just seem like a way to force your way into someone else's place on a server.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
The dungeon didn't have a nether portal. Because of a misalignment of the portal created in the nether and your home portal, a new portal was generated in the overworld when you returned home. If you use that site to build a new nether portal that is exactly aligned with the one at your home, you will no longer have this issue.

And you're welcome! Enjoy
Actually the Catacombs do have nether portals in them.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I had the same issue. I just broke the portal down in the dungeon. I didn't have the means to mine the portal so I just went into creative and broke it, and I was able to use my first portal like normal.

Couldn't you just fill it in? Or pour water through it?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
If you haven't checked in NEI for it, it is most likely very hard to get

*did check NEI*

There's no recipe for it. The items are there (slimeleaf fletching, Slimy Leaves, and Slimy sapling) and the crafting recipes aren't - so, barring some kind of random drop or dungeon chest item, there's currently no way to get it.