[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap that's brilliant. Seems so obvious now, how did I never think of that? =D Thanks for sharing!

BTW your base still looks better, aesthetically than mine ever will. My stuff only looks good when I steal id

I did 8 floating daysies one on top of each other and use the wan to swap all the "cylinder" at once yielding 1 stack each time

Reactions: Trisscar

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So I just got an;
"Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 111, Size: 45
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:191)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)"

From accidentally placing a coreless golem on a gold Improved chest. Not really wanting to try to confirm that's the reason for the crash right now, but figured I'd give everyone a heads up that this may be an issue, espec. since I did the same thing with no problems on a copper chest before.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Improved Chests seem to be a bit buggy. These crashes seem to happen from right-clicking on them with something in your hand.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Hmm, this is mostly curiousty (as the Vishroom has only one use I know of, Vishroom soup) but is there a way to get one in Regrowth?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a brainstorm. You can automate garlic with a use golem putting down cropsticks, a golem planting a single garlic, and a BC harvest robot coming around and breaking the plants once they've reached the end of a snaking path.

Sjaak

Jul 29, 2019
did the recipe for the sheep egg worked for someone, it doesn't work for me, i put the egg, 2 wheat, 2 wool, 3 exp. drop and hit with the wand of the forest but doesn't do anything
2015-05-01_20.30.42.png

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
...As for my base...well I think most folks around here have seen it in one way or the other, videos for a more comprehensive look but for short form there is imgr album

I wasn't feeling very creative when I started my new game for the most recent update, and looked through some of these for inspiration. I love your little starting hut so I used your concept for my own starting hut. I hope you don't mind!

2015-05-01_20.30.37.png

2015-05-01_20.29.20.png

2015-05-01_20.29.35.png

2015-05-01_20.26.22.png

That said, I'm putting a hold on this world considering the tech progression changes coming up. I enjoy starting fresh but after 4 new worlds seeds are beginning to feel grindy. Also, I quite like this world gen so I want to keep it. New releases of other packs are helping me be patient, but only barely :p

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't feeling very creative when I started my new game for the most recent update, and looked through some of these for inspiration. I love your little starting hut so I used your concept for my own starting hut. I hope you don't mind!

That said, I'm putting a hold on this world considering the tech progression changes coming up. I enjoy starting fresh but after 4 new worlds seeds are beginning to feel grindy. Also, I quite like this world gen so I want to keep it. New releases of other packs are helping me be patient, but only barely :p
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" as has been said, thanks very much I'm glad you like the design

Reactions: fimbrethil

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
did the recipe for the sheep egg worked for someone, it doesn't work for me, i put the egg, 2 wheat, 2 wool, 3 exp. drop and hit with the wand of the forest but doesn't do anythingView attachment 18564

First, what version are you playing? There was a version where the sheep egg recipe didn't work. Second, is there a mana pool with mana in it next to the spreader pointing at the altar? On a side note, your dayblooms look overfilled.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it worked for me.
I have two sheep eggs in a chest ... somewhere ...
Can be my memory is playing tricks on me, but wasn't the recipe with 3 drops of experience and one wheat?

/edit Nope 3 drops of experience and two wheat.
So the recipe is supposed to be correct.
2015-05-02_09.38.23.png

@McFrugal the presence or absence of a filled mana pool should not have any effect on the recipe.

Last edited:

HoneyMungeon

Jul 29, 2019
I am loving this pack been a bit of a struggle to get my head around but I like that :)Thank you heaps.
If you're confused, just remember this: Mining won't get you far. There are zero ores in the game, and it's mostly farming and killing mobs for stuff.

Raven Pie

Jul 29, 2019
If you're confused, just remember this: Mining won't get you far. There are zero ores in the game, and it's mostly farming and killing mobs for stuff.
Thanks I think I am getting it I have completed (mostly) the what the world came to be Quests (YAY 4 ME!) but I cant work out how the clay tree works lol it won't grow :p