[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
So me and my friend where moving drawers around on my private server (because we wanted to rebuild our farm) and suddently the server stops itself. Now it shuts itself of almost instantly when I try to start it. It says server is in an "incorrect state". If we are fast enougth we can join the server but even when we don't it crashes (I think). We really want to play so... Help?
Crash log?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
It migth be storage drawers...
*Reads log*
*Starts tearing up with laughter*
Holy crap, you guys managed to just about bug the crash log. This is amazing, I've never seen this happen before. XD
K, so just to check, how were you moving the drawers, by breaking and picking them up, using a JABBA dolly, or some other method like BlMgc Teleposers or something?

TheBlueSteel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, new to the forums, just made an account here because I've been having an issue in Regrowth.

I just updated to 0.7.4 and got a weird bug where about half of my quest book has been cleared- not just specific parts, but random quests. For instance, in "What the World Came to Be", my book is displaying "What a Wanderful World" as completed, but "Patterned Response" is still pending. This wouldn't really be a big issue- just more work to redo quests- but for some reason I can't complete quests. Anyone else having this problem? Any known fixes?

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
*Reads log*
*Starts tearing up with laughter*
Holy crap, you guys managed to just about bug the crash log. This is amazing, I've never seen this happen before. XD
K, so just to check, how were you moving the drawers, by breaking and picking them up, using a JABBA dolly, or some other method like BlMgc Teleposers or something?
We were 2 players doing this and I don't know if my friend used a dolly to move the drawers or not (I didn't, i belive). Btw I have uppdated the mod now and it seems to be working again, but don't know if the update reset the bug or fixed it. Will find out soner than later tho :)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, new to the forums, just made an account here because I've been having an issue in Regrowth.

I just updated to 0.7.4 and got a weird bug where about half of my quest book has been cleared- not just specific parts, but random quests. For instance, in "What the World Came to Be", my book is displaying "What a Wanderful World" as completed, but "Patterned Response" is still pending. This wouldn't really be a big issue- just more work to redo quests- but for some reason I can't complete quests. Anyone else having this problem? Any known fixes?
Am I to assume you already followed the FAQ on updating from the second post on the thread?

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
We were 2 players doing this and I don't know if my friend used a dolly to move the drawers or not (I didn't, i belive). Btw I have uppdated the mod now and it seems to be working again, but don't know if the update reset the bug or fixed it. Will find out soner than later tho :)

There was something from the drawers mod dev in this thread back on April 15 about an update about the drawer controller. I noticed that's the block that is failing in the crash log (and that's about as my ability to troubleshoot MC crash logs goes so far). So maybe that fix was related to your problem as well, or at least fixed it coincidentally.

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
There was something from the drawers mod dev in this thread back on April 15 about an update about the drawer controller. I noticed that's the block that is failing in the crash log (and that's about as my ability to troubleshoot MC crash logs goes so far). So maybe that fix was related to your problem as well, or at least fixed it coincidentally.
Yeah noticed that to, and I really hope so!

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
It migth be storage drawers...
Update Storage Drawers. It will fix the error without any further intervention on your part. If you can't update the mod, then disable the "Drawer Controller" in the config.

EDIT: Okay I read above that you did update. It's an actual fix. You shouldn't see it happen again.

Reactions: Kmad

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
Update Storage Drawers. It will fix the error without any further intervention on your part. If you can't update the mod, then disable the "Drawer Controller" in the config.

EDIT: Okay I read above that you did update. It's an actual fix. You shouldn't see it happen again.
Awesome!

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
I have a squeezer connected to some buildcraft liquid pipes squeezing out seed oil. I can see the oil traverse the pipe, but I noticed the tank its connected to, which is a mariculture fluid tank, doesnt update its fluid value unless I log in and out. Fruit juice from apples work fine. It just seems like the seed oil is the one that doesnt.

Just out of curiosity, is that the reason you are moving it to the rolling machine @thephoenixlodge ?

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
I have a squeezer connected to some buildcraft liquid pipes squeezing out seed oil. I can see the oil traverse the pipe, but I noticed the tank its connected to, which is a mariculture fluid tank, doesnt update its fluid value unless I log in and out. Fruit juice from apples work fine. It just seems like the seed oil is the one that doesnt.

I have a similar issue with a Coke Oven connected through a wooden pipe (with a redstone engine) to a Railcraft Iron Tank: the visuals of the creosote level in the tank and the WAILA tip for the amount of liquid will not update until I interact with the tank. It's not an issue, just slightly annoying at times.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Just out of curiosity, is that the reason you are moving it to the rolling machine @thephoenixlodge ?
Huh? It's the Sturdy casing (used to make the forestry machines) that's being moved to the rolling machine, not the impregnated casing which I *think* you're talking about. The sturdy casing is going into the rolling machine as part of the big overhaul to that level of tech.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019

The fluid tanks only update their visuals when they have changed by 144mB.

Reactions: lunakm

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
The fluid tanks only update their visuals when they have changed by 144mB.

Not sure this makes sense. I'm certain I've seen my refinery output fluid pipe backup with fuel, but the tank it's connected to appears to have some space left. Upon breaking the tank though, it shows 16000/16000 mb in my inventory.

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
I've just got home from work, and sat down at my computer to continue my crop-grind in the Spirit world. Up to iron seeds and really needing nether wart for fire/blaze/runes. Decided I'd just go ahead and set up some mutandis crafting/production, to see how lucky I might get. I grabbed about 12 pieces and started clicking. Oh my word, nether wart.Three clicks later, Fir sapling. Two minutes later, ten stacks of wood and almost as many saplings (for ash). But now I don't need the ash anymore.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. . . so to unlock Thaumcraft quests (more than the first two on chapter 11 and the one in chapter unlocked by the shard creation)

What next?

I have Arcanist rep at 86 and the Thaumonomicon quest has been completed in chapter 4.

What am I missing?

Almost ready to just start doing Thaumcraft without the quests.