[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Numbers of Botania are hidden intentionally, but if you want a massive spoiler you can click on this:

Suspect the numbers in the FTB Wiki post are not current. A recent patch rebalanced all of them. The clue is the number for daybloom and nightshades are different and I believe the changes made them the same... and that hydro number looks light.

nnytak

Jul 29, 2019
I accidentally updated my game and I wasn't ready to do so, does anyone know what version the pack was running in the end of February?

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
So this morning i finially decided to start circle magic, Altar power is over 17k, i created a attuned stone and collected redstone dust, glowstone dust, quicklime and wood ash (for the charged attuned stone quest) with a 7x7 and 11x11 white chalk circle around the altar. When i put everything down on the golden heart and right click it i just get unkown rite.

I just finished making a bound waystone to verify i have the circles setup correctly. Soo.. i am not sure what i am doing wrong.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So this morning i finially decided to start circle magic, Altar power is over 17k, i created a attuned stone and collected redstone dust, glowstone dust, quicklime and wood ash (for the charged attuned stone quest) with a 7x7 and 11x11 white chalk circle around the altar. When i put everything down on the golden heart and right click it i just get unkown rite.

I just finished making a bound waystone to verify i have the circles setup correctly. Soo.. i am not sure what i am doing wrong.
Can you show us a screenshot? Might help us figure out what went wrong.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to share a neat little Blood Altar automation I set up for Reinforced Slate.

2015-04-19_13.15.41.png

kowy

Jul 29, 2019
hi there !
i've wathed PurpleMentat's youtube channel and he did a scythe, that's pretty handy for fast farming !!!
well, I can't craft it !!! I've tried Paper, Osmium, Iron .. Can smb share info about crafting it !

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Sick of Enhanced Inventories. Glitch as ****, scrollbars ruin them completely for me. Just decided to try the hopper chest upgrade, underneath vanilla furnace crashes server and deletes chest every time it pull item from furnace output slot.

+1 for Iron Chests.

Reactions: xilni

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I'd hazard a guess that maybe the spanish moss is interfering with your ritual circles somehow.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Figure if the circles are underground it would remove the possibility of 'moss contamination'.

On another note... chalk drawn on paving stones of warding (or at least gold chalk) will disappear after a few moments.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the area directly under the altar is hollow. That is where the majority of the power is derived from. I already tried redrawing the circle and it failed. I will remove the spanish moss and see if that helps

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the area directly under the altar is hollow. That is where the majority of the power is derived from. I already tried redrawing the circle and it failed. I will remove the spanish moss and see if that helps
Rather than going below, you could try building a platform above the altar... though removing the moss is probably the easiest route.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
So i removed the moss, and one of the tree trunks that was inside the 7x7 and 11x11. Redrew it again.. nothing. Then when i was looking at the altar from a different angle i realized the 11x11 circle was off by 1 because of that tree i moved.:mad: .. all working now.

Reactions: Kmad

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to share a neat little Blood Altar automation I set up for Reinforced Slate.

Pretty much like mine, but i use 2 diferent chests and the standard 3 diferent altars(1for auto blood with a spawner, 1with lots ofnorb runes for the blood orb, and 1 with speed/capacity runes) it takes a bit of time to setup, but it works AWESOME!

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
the 0.7.4 version keeps crashing when I use NEI

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-19_16.29.21-client.txt
    28.3 KB · Views: 66

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm running low on quests and kind of confused. I have 3/3 quests completed for Witchery and 2/2 quests completed for Thaumcraft. For the most part, I've only been making what quests lead me through, and I get the feeling I'm going to run out of quests before I get more Witchery/Thaumcraft quests. Am I supposed to be able to get into more Witchery/Thaumcraft just by completing quests, or am I going to have to do some crafting to unlock hidden quests?