[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
For Botania, does anyone have a list of the specific # for mana cost/generation? If not, about how many Hydro or Sun flowers to keep the Elf portal open?

Is there anything breeding Fish/Bees gives you that you can't get from flowers?

Numbers of Botania are hidden intentionally, but if you want a massive spoiler you can click on this:

Reactions: fimbrethil

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Just made myself a fancy new cloak of voluminous pockets, but now I realize I have no idea how to use it! I checked around and couldn't find anything on the interwebs, so I thought I might check here. Any help?

Why not look through keymapping? That's where most people look when they want to figure out how to do something, especially in modded minecraft.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Just made myself a fancy new cloak of voluminous pockets, but now I realize I have no idea how to use it! I checked around and couldn't find anything on the interwebs, so I thought I might check here. Any help?
it should tell you in the thaumonicon, but i believe the default keybinding is R once it's equipped, that should bring up a radial menu that allows you to chose which piece of witching gadgets gear you wanna interact with

Gammasix

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to plant a netherwart without crop sticks? my infernal bees don't like the crop sticks ones :(

Ning947

Jul 29, 2019
Why not look through keymapping? That's where most people look when they want to figure out how to do something, especially in modded minecraft.

...I really should have thought of that. Thanks!

it should tell you in the thaumonicon, but i believe the default keybinding is R once it's equipped, that should bring up a radial menu that allows you to chose which piece of witching gadgets gear you wanna interact with

Brilliant! Yeah, I was looking at the cloak entries for the key, instead of the base gadgets one. Oops.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if the change giving Hydroangeas diminishing returns also effects stacked floating hydroangeas...

Endless Bladez

Jul 29, 2019
Can ars magica 2 be added to the pack, officially. The pack is great but my server just needed to be temporarily put aside due to crashes from using the enhanced chest crashing us that along with the nei crashes. But would it be possible if you could add ars magica to the mod list when it is officially finished. Pls respond and give me feedback thx

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Can ars magica 2 be added to the pack, officially. The pack is great but my server just needed to be temporarily put aside due to crashes from using the enhanced chest crashing us that along with the nei crashes. But would it be possible if you could add ars magica to the mod list when it is officially finished. Pls respond and give me feedback thx
AM will not be added

xilni

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I second replacing improved chests with iron chests. The way it expands the chest UI rather than making it annoyingly scroll (which you can't use the scroll wheel for because that's a shortcut in inventory tweaks).