[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

mgla

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone find a thaumcraft obelisk yet? I just spent a few hours in creative mode trying to find one, generated about 11000 chunks doing that - no luck.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
So much lag when i open the quest book on the witchery quests page, i can hardly click anything. it might be the animated/enchanted item icons cause it's only on that page.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone find a thaumcraft obelisk yet? I just spent a few hours in creative mode trying to find one, generated about 11000 chunks doing that - no luck.
They are pretty rare. I spent more than a few hours searching. If you make a Sinister Lodestone and put it on your hotbar, it will glow when you are facing in the general direction of a sinister node and the eldritch obelisks always have a sinister node near them. The range is only a few chunks, however.

If you are looking for crimson cultists for the book, it seems you need to turn on champion mobs in the thaumcraft config in order for the cultists to spawn.

Pyrocantaes

Jul 29, 2019
Okay .. I'm stuck..
I can't see a way to get mutandis.. and NEI is no help as it only shows the witchery recipe.. which requires green dye .. which you can only get from botania flowers but you need a mortar & pestle.. which needs oak wood which you can only get from an oak grown from an oak sappling which you get from using mutandis on tall grass..
So chicken and egg .. if there is another recipe then NEI should show it..
And 3 lives is a little harsh given there are so many ways to get killed in the early game .. direwolves and teleporting creepers to name but two..

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Okay .. I'm stuck..
I can't see a way to get mutandis.. and NEI is no help as it only shows the witchery recipe.. which requires green dye .. which you can only get from botania flowers but you need a mortar & pestle.. which needs oak wood which you can only get from an oak grown from an oak sappling which you get from using mutandis on tall grass..
And 3 lives is a little harsh given there are so many ways to get killed in the early game .. direwolves and teleporting creepers to name but two..
You can get green dye from eelgrass (in the ocean) or from cactus (requires some breeding). You can make a mortar & pestle from dead wood. There is no life count.. you can die as much as you want.. :)

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Okay .. I'm stuck..

You can make oak wood planks from dead wood. 3 dead wood gives you oak slabs, and you can combine two slabs in the crafting grid to make oak planks.

Oak wood (and saplings) is also obtained from other trees, like swamp sapling. If your mutandis attempts give you weird saplings, keep them for later use (later on you can even transmute wood and saplings into different types of wood).

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I meant, an alternative way to make the garden soil, because at the time being I've just been harvesting trees, breaking them down into sticks and throwing them in. But it's a tiresome task and even though the wood is renewable I still dislike throwing it away.
Sticks are slower than any other option. I got most of my garden soil from getting all my crops up to 10/10/10 and putting the excess seeds in the compost bins. You can also put saplings, plant matter in general, and food in there.

WancoSoraMame

Jul 29, 2019
Nice to meet you
And I have let me play now but
Dandelion Seed, Poppy Seeds can not be easily be blended
The'll do you a low probability?

Attachments

• 2015-04-12_09.00.26.png
    2015-04-12_09.00.26.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 62

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally got my brew of flowing spirit. Damn that was painful. Feel like the quest should give a bit more than 2 arcanist rep and 2 extra brews...

SquareManStudios

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having an issue with the quest book. Quests are not unlocking numbers 2,3,and 7 will not unlock. I did all the quests in #1 up to the manna pool but other quests are not showing up If anyone has an answer to this problem please let me know because it is stopping me from progressing. Its kind of annoying I even started another world thinking it was a bug with that world but still nothing. I do have cheats enabled for Keepinventory and Mobgreifing. Anyone have an answer?

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having an issue with the quest book. Quests are not unlocking numbers 2,3,and 7 will not unlock. I did all the quests in #1 up to the manna pool but other quests are not showing up If anyone has an answer to this problem please let me know because it is stopping me from progressing. Its kind of annoying I even started another world thinking it was a bug with that world but still nothing. I do have cheats enabled for Keepinventory and Mobgreifing. Anyone have an answer?

Assuming you mean the chapters, then you're just not far enough for them to unlock yet, as is standard for lots of HQM modpacks.