[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So, which automatic crafting things work with Buildcraft pipes? I'm trying to set up an essence farm and I want the finished product to be extreme essences, but I have no idea what options work best (or at all) or how to set them up. The autocrafting table seems like it won't work since the infusion stones don't stack, and I'm fairly certain that the Forestry worktable won't work automatically. The crafty crate, as far as I can tell, would require a really complicated and slow redstone setup to handle, and I doubt the super crafting frame can work with pipes. If anyone has any suggestions for this, I'm open to them.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
So, which automatic crafting things work with Buildcraft pipes? I'm trying to set up an essence farm and I want the finished product to be extreme essences, but I have no idea what options work best (or at all) or how to set them up. The autocrafting table seems like it won't work since the infusion stones don't stack, and I'm fairly certain that the Forestry worktable won't work automatically. The crafty crate, as far as I can tell, would require a really complicated and slow redstone setup to handle, and I doubt the super crafting frame can work with pipes. If anyone has any suggestions for this, I'm open to them.
The advanced crafting table from BC works with non-stackable items iirc. There's also automagy if you're far enough into thaumcraft for that. As far as super crafting frames, if you can automate it actually doing the crafting with something, just have tiered chests with emerald pipes filtering out the essence into the next tier, or, if they drop the product only on the ground like I believe they do, obsidian pipe to collect the essence into the next chest, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: TestyMan

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
The advanced crafting table from BC works with non-stackable items iirc. There's also automagy if you're far enough into thaumcraft for that. As far as super crafting frames, if you can automate it actually doing the crafting with something, just have tiered chests with emerald pipes filtering out the essence into the next tier, or, if they drop the product only on the ground like I believe they do, obsidian pipe to collect the essence into the next chest, rinse and repeat.

Huh, awesome, thanks for filling me in. I'll poke around a bit and report back on what I use once I'm done murdering spruce trees so I can make a ton of barrels and whatnot.

EDIT: Well, I'm trying the auto workbench, and it'll take in the essence dust just fine, but I can't seem to get the infusion stone in the grid for it to use. I feel like I'm missing something pretty obvious, can someone clue me in on what I'm derping at?

Last edited:

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, awesome, thanks for filling me in. I'll poke around a bit and report back on what I use once I'm done murdering spruce trees so I can make a ton of barrels and whatnot.

EDIT: Well, I'm trying the auto workbench, and it'll take in the essence dust just fine, but I can't seem to get the infusion stone in the grid for it to use. I feel like I'm missing something pretty obvious, can someone clue me in on what I'm derping at?
IIRC there are 2 from BC, a regular and an advanced. The one you want is the advanced.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm going through spirit world progression now... Haven't found any Rutile. Does it spawn in the Spirit World? Working my way towards terrasteel now since I haven't found any... Getting blaze powder for the sparks is proving to be quite tedious...

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013

Advanced Crafting Table. Once BC 7 comes out (a month? two?), Auto Workbenches will accept non-stackables.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Advanced Crafting Table. Once BC 7 comes out (a month? two?), Auto Workbenches will accept non-stackables.

Cool, but I'm fairly certain that the advanced crafting table has been disabled for this modpack. At the very least, I couldn't find it in NEI.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, but I'm fairly certain that the advanced crafting table has been disabled for this modpack. At the very least, I couldn't find it in NEI.
No... It's there... It's a laser based table so it looks a lot like the assembly table, but with a red stripe along its side.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019

I use a Botania Crafty Crate with a fixed pattern of 8 around the outside and send all my ore essences through it. Means 1 crafting system can serve a lot of the essence into ores crafting. The trick is to get the feed in to pipe in 8 at a time of the same essence :D

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I use a Botania Crafty Crate with a fixed pattern of 8 around the outside and send all my ore essences through it. Means 1 crafting system can serve a lot of the essence into ores crafting. The trick is to get the feed in to pipe in 8 at a time of the same essence :D
Pretty sure he wanted the regular essences into their next tier, i.e. dust to weak. Hence the need for the infusion stones to go in as well.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure he wanted the regular essences into their next tier, i.e. dust to weak. Hence the need for the infusion stones to go in as well.
I'm hoping to start using golems for auto-crafting here soon. It looks like it could work fairly well.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping to start using golems for auto-crafting here soon. It looks like it could work fairly well.
I'm actually setting it up right now and putting the products into bound chests from thaumic exploration so i can add on chests for areas as needed. Will get back in a moment on how it works.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Golems and their respecting atuo crafting tables work fantastically, so much so I have 13 stacks of Extreme Essences. Way too much for what I need them /shrug

kanix

Jul 29, 2019
Made a Traveller's belt earlier and whenever I try to use it my client crashes. First it was sharing a hotkey but have tried moving it to a different spare key twice but it still crashes the client completely. Is this an issue with the pack or just me? It work for everyone else? Here is the crash log :
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 4/8/15 1:42 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
at tconstruct.armor.PlayerAbilityHelper.swapBelt(PlayerAbilityHelper.java:49)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyPressed(ArmorControls.java:172)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.checkKeys(ArmorControls.java:108)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyEvent(ArmorControls.java:96)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_300_ArmorControls_keyEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1861)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at tconstruct.armor.PlayerAbilityHelper.swapBelt(PlayerAbilityHelper.java:49)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyPressed(ArmorControls.java:172)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.checkKeys(ArmorControls.java:108)
at tconstruct.client.ArmorControls.keyEvent(ArmorControls.java:96)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_300_ArmorControls_keyEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Made a Traveller's belt earlier and whenever I try to use it my client crashes. First it was sharing a hotkey but have tried moving it to a different spare key twice but it still crashes the client completely. Is this an issue with the pack or just me? It work for everyone else? Here is the crash log :

I'm using it without issues, the key I have bound to it is MOUSE 4 (Go backwards button in my mouse).
There's a small issue though, every time I relog I have to take it out and put it back in the belt slot for it to work.