[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Cheepy5

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to build a mana spreder, and also traiding 2 livingrock with elves dosn't give me anything. I'm also having problems making water breeding seeds. Does anyone have the same issue since 0.7.4?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I've only done testing to date. I'm still rolling my new server pack. But pretty much the only thing I want to do when I start is build an amazingly decorated Witchery forest temple. If that gets me a high alter power, that's just a bonus.

With a couple major tree providers installed (BoP, ExBL, Natura, etc.), 20,000+ should be easy if you're optimizing for alter power. You've got a 28x28x28 cage centered on the alter to make use of.

Something about this mod that the only videos about the Altar are almost a year old.lol Any ways I just watched one that said the max Altar Power in June 2014 was 4000:p That's cute.lol Yes I have to do it:p With all the training it is now able to go OVER 9000!!

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see any, albeit seeing as how the bug still occurred in .74.
I'll go back and look harder.
Top right corner of any page of this thread there is a search box. enter garlic choose search thread only and you'll quickly find all posts talking about it.

Basically, you can just break the crop to get garlic and then use cross crops to make more. Good enough workaround since afaik you don't need much garlic.

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
Top right corner of any page of this thread there is a search box. enter garlic choose search thread only and you'll quickly find all posts talking about it.

Basically, you can just break the crop to get garlic and then use cross crops to make more. Good enough workaround since afaik you don't need much garlic.
I realized that. :p
Yeah, it provides enough for what we need, but it'd still be nice to get 4 of the item out of a 10/10/10 crop for the purpose of growing them in the first place.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Silverwoods and greatwoods never responded to bonemeal, ever. You needed to wait for those to grow or use a Hoe of Growth to instantly grow the tree. Perhaps another way to balance the magic crops' need for magic fertilizer would be to require more mana or increase the tick time, or both, for the Agricarnations if they're growing those types of crops? That way it's more of a mana sink rather than a road block?

I know about the Magical Fertilizer, but the Agricarnations made it a little more automated in speeding up their growth. There may be a way to produce the fertilizer and automate it's use on the magic crops, but it almost sounds like more of a pain for little real gain.
you got 8000

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I realized that. :p
Yeah, it provides enough for what we need, but it'd still be nice to get 4 of the item out of a 10/10/10 crop for the purpose of growing them in the first place.
You speak truth. Not a big deal if it doesn't get fixed though. I assume it will be fixed if it can be. TPL tends to be on top of things.

Censuur

Jul 29, 2019
Is there currently a known issue with natural gas or am I messing something up? It seems the method I used in an older version to collect it (find the gas, place a pump, put down a mariculture tank next to it and crank it) doesn't seem to work at all, I've tried at several locations and nothing I do seems to collect the gas.

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
the well of suffering doesnt actually do much damage and it ticks fairly slow ... so if only you could find some beings or things that could regenerate faster ;)

OR use the intended matching ritual to the well of suffering called the Ritual of Regeneration. It regens the mobs faster than the well ticks away LP and is structured in a way to overlap with the well of suffering.

http://ftbwiki.org/Ritual_of_Regeneration

Reactions: Kelmey

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Is there currently a known issue with natural gas or am I messing something up? It seems the method I used in an older version to collect it (find the gas, place a pump, put down a mariculture tank next to it and crank it) doesn't seem to work at all, I've tried at several locations and nothing I do seems to collect the gas.
Mariculture has changed the way the pump works. It now requires a redstone signal. The Mariculture creator actually make a post in this thread the other day with more details. Feel free to search for it.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else made custard yet? I'm attempting to make it in the vat like NEI shows, but it acts as though it doesn't recognize it as a valid recipe. I have one bucket of milk and two sugar in the vat as shown in the screenshot, but get no animation. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong, or has Mariculture maybe changed the recipe?

Attachments

• 2015-04-07_20.34.53.png
    2015-04-07_20.34.53.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 83

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
A quest reward for nether essence. Because I don't know how exactly but I have 2 nether essence before I have iron essence.
You got them from the witch circles or from other dungeon chests.

The witch circles may have been nerfed in 7.4 though.