[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I see a .74 version on the launcher. Totally missed the announcement on this thread. =)Woot

Redsaphir_CZ

Jul 29, 2019
Nice modpack :) i have one suggestion... Can you please remove all "glowing" (animated) icons from HQM quests? It kills fps so much, sometimes its almost "frozen". It really hurts in witchery quest path. I think that it is the problem.

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
When downloading new Version, get this error:
Error while gathering assets: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
Previous version does not post this error.

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
When downloading new Version, get this error:
Error while gathering assets: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
Previous version does not post this error.

I'm getting same error, and previous version 0.7.3 is no longer on my launcher to revert to :(

Splatterghast

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting same error, and previous version 0.7.3 is no longer on my launcher to revert to :(

Grab the Pack.json from another modpack and overwrite the one for 0.7.4. I took the one from BlastOff. The file is found in your ..\Regrowth\Minecraft folder. The one there is showing that it was not able to get the correct json from the download site and the files referenced in there are for Minecraft to run and not modpack related.

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Grab the Pack.json from another modpack and overwrite the one for 0.7.4. I took the one from BlastOff. The file is found in your ..\Regrowth\Minecraft folder. The one there is showing that it was not able to get the correct json from the download site and the files referenced in there are for Minecraft to run and not modpack related.

Thanks I'll try that as soon as the force update I started finishes lol. tried that b4 seen your post It'll take a moment or two on my machine.

Mirryon

Jul 29, 2019

I can corroborate, this fixes the issue.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm talking to FTB people now to try and figure out how this update somehow resulted in 0.7.2 and 0.7.3 being removed and the pack.json being borked.

Kinsata

Jul 29, 2019
Died today, and there was no gravestone, just exp where I died. No items, no tombstone to break.

Is this a new bug, or a new feature? :D

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Died today, and there was no gravestone, just exp where I died. No items, no tombstone to break.

Is this a new bug, or a new feature? :D
Likely when the gravestone was looking around for blocks to spawn on, it didn't like, for whatever reason, the blocks in the immediate vicinity. Look around and all the way up and down, may just be nearby but just out of sight.

Mirryon

Jul 29, 2019
My HQM has reset in this new update. Is this to be expected? It's going to be a long and boring recovery process if so. :c

Kinsata

Jul 29, 2019
Likely when the gravestone was looking around for blocks to spawn on, it didn't like, for whatever reason, the blocks in the immediate vicinity. Look around and all the way up and down, may just be nearby but just out of sight.

Died once and couldn't find it again, died on purpose next to my house to see what happened with just a basic pickaxe on me, and no stone. Second test was on punji sticks though. Could that affect the outcome?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
My HQM has reset in this new update. Is this to be expected? It's going to be a long and boring recovery process if so. :c
That seems odd. I didn't even change anything in quests in 0.7.4...

Also, how's this for a mountainous wasteland:
TKu3P8r.png