[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Amm i think the dead wood is messed up in the recommended version it has a ver weird texture and the planks you're supposed to get dont have a texture at all

Try turning Anisotropic Filtering off. Think I saw this solution a few pages back for someone with a similar issue to yours.

Gekko

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a few problems which is in the later part of the game.
I have been trying to summon "Shade of Leonard" and somehow this proves to be impossible for me.
I have the current altar setup
Rr3SYVx.png
The Altar has a power of ~12000
I tried different sequences for the "brew" as the HQM states one sequence and the Witches' Brews states another, both seems to be ineffective, has anyone had luck doing this? I also couldn't find any info on google or youtube :(

Also I have been wanting to get into AE2, but I do not know how to get Charged Certuz Quarts, as this seems to be required to get Fluixed Crystal. I'm simply lost as to where the entry-point to AE2 is, and as somebody already got to that point I pressume it is possible in the current state of the modpack :)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to summon "Shade of Leonard" and somehow this proves to be impossible for me.
Rr3SYVx.png
I tried different sequences for the "brew" as the HQM states one sequence and the Witches' Brews states another, both seems to be ineffective, has anyone had luck doing this? I also couldn't find any info on google or youtube :(

Also I have been wanting to get into AE2, but I do not know how to get Charged Certuz Quarts, as this seems to be required to get Fluixed Crystal. I'm simply lost as to where the entry-point to AE2 is, and as somebody already got to that point I pressume it is possible in the current state of the modpack :)
Are you sure it's 12000 you've got and not 1200? That altar setup doesn't actually look big enough to be one with 12k.
As for the Charged Certus, that's what the Charger is for.

Gekko

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure it's 12000 you've got and not 1200? That altar setup doesn't actually look big enough to be one with 12k.
As for the Charged Certus, that's what the Charger is for.
More than sure :) Though I see why you'ld think it's smaller. It's based on being diverse rather than big :)
htH5lYF.png

Thanks for the clarification of the certus, really haven't played with AE since AE1, and that was quite different.

Splatterghast

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else experience severe game chugging while in the nether? I was able to reduce it by changing the meckanism config file and changing B:ReplaceSoundsWhenResuming=true to false. It helped, but until I removed Mekanism's voice chat server integration, I would still have to exit the game and restart (darn AE2 issue) after going into the nether or returning from it. Config value for voice server is B:VoiceServerEnabled=true, and I just changed it to false. With both of these changes and no other ones, I can go back and forth between the overworld and nether with no chugging.

konceptum

Jul 29, 2019
Spoiler tag for those who don't want to see shameless self promotion.

I started a video series on this modpack. I'm about 5 episodes in, but here is a link to the first episode:

I would appreciate any critiques. Thank you.

zozaz

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a problem or I'm doing it wrong but I am trying to get Iron seeds. I have the runic altar on a mana spreader surrounded by dayblooms. I put 1 essence seed, 3 essence of Iron, 1 Essence of copper and 4 weak essence. which is how it shows to do it but I'm not sure how I get the seeds back?

triplm

Jul 29, 2019
right click with a wand of the forest and the altar will star accepting mana .... once it has reached it's needed value blue sparks will appear throw a living rock on top (item form) then right click to finish the infusion

nightweav2

Jul 29, 2019
How do you make experience seeds?

To make one you need bottle o' enchanting but to make the bottle o enchanting you need most of the mob essences. To make the mob seeds you need a strong infusion stone.
But to make a strong infusion stone you need experience essence.

The only other way to get the bottle o' enchanting is to use drop of intellect and to get them you need a memory comb witch is a 18-22% chance from bees for 1 comb.

Croebhy

Jul 29, 2019

To make one you need bottle o' enchanting but to make the bottle o enchanting you need most of the mob essences. To make the mob seeds you need a strong infusion stone.

The only other way to get the bottle o' enchanting is to use drop of intellect and to get them you need a memory comb witch is a 18-22% chance from bees for 1 comb.

One of the quests gives you Skeleton Seeds

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019

Diving, fishing...

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019

You just need 9 pieces of 1 type of mob essences

Reactions: briang

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Rr3SYVx.png

I don't see any circles around the cauldron, without them the cost will be much higher so maybe you either need circles to reduce the cost or more altar power?

RTiger

Jul 29, 2019
The Bagginses mod. Why does white wool give you a yellow bag, and a White bag instead needs orange wool, an orange bag green wool, a green bag Cyan wool, etc... All the bags are like that.

Reactions: Cirom

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
I agree! The research it takes to get to anything useful in thaumcaft is long. My issue is for players that are as far along now, and even worse for people who have made it to the dream world(and if I read it right, it's basically a restart of the game) what happens when there is a map reset needed? I can't imagin anyone would want to do the seed thing all over again. I have started from scratch twice now, and I' already not wanting to go to the dream world. For a mod that will help liten the load for players shouldn't be so far away that when you get there you have completed more than half the pack. All complaining aside, I finily got my greatwood sapling and that thing still hasn't grown. It's like watching water boil.lol

My base is the same, just mod sections thrown around in order to get the thaumcraft.:p I haven't been able to get nice builds since before 1.7.10 for some reason.

I assume the Greatwood Saplings eventually grew? I planted mine and it's been several minecraft days with no growth. And I mistakenly turned all my logs that I got as a reward into plants, so now I have to wait to make the greatwood wand. Derp.

EDIT: Duh, needed to give them 2x2 dirt to grow.

Last edited:

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
I can not summon the Flame imp, I have two witches coven and an altar with 12k stored.
What am I doing wrong? how many witches need exactly?

2015-04-06-18-36-51-1274092.png

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like we are using an older version of mekanism. Is there a particular reason why? The newer version has upgradable pipes for items instead of just the one type.