[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
I dont have any greatwood, havent been able to make it yet. I read the faq nothing there in greatwood. I do have the book
Have you made a thaumometer yet?

I know from experience that crafting a greatwood sapling (which you'll need to make your research table) is a gateway to a lot of those quests.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge , since witchery rituals require certain plants that only work with Agricraft cropsticks in this pack, is there any way you can make those plants (mandrakes for example, since they're needed to make minedrakes, apparently) growable without the crops, but they don't drop anything when broken, seed included possibly? That way, it'd still allow for Agricraft crops to be the centerpoint of farming, and it'd allow the growth of regular cropless plants for the Witchery rituals and to boost altar power.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
The mariculture air pump has to have some space around it. I struggled for a long time because my pump was up against a block on the side. Once I put it in the middle of the cave, everything was groovy.

It actually depends what version. How the air pump works was changed extensively in 1.2.4.1, (in 0.73 regrowth) where that space requirement was removed. And why they needed the redstone signal.
Reference:
• Air Pump changes
• Remove surrounding air requirement (lag reduction)
• Increase internal buffer to 2000 RF
• This means manually spinning will supply 5 minutes worth of air
• Increase internal gas buffer to 16000mB
• Right clicking air pump now instead adds RF to it's buffer
• Every 300 ticks, it supplies air
• Every 20 ticks if it has a redstone signal applied, it will try to suck up one surrounding gas
• Every 100 ticks it will try to eject it's internal gas to neighbouring tanks (if it has a redstone signal), For if you placed a tank after you started pumping.
• Air pumps use 100RF in order to supply air
• Air pumps use 10RF to collect natural gas (one right click, supplies 10 buckets!)
• Air pump won't animate constantly/randomly.
• The Air pump will ONLY animate when:
• Right clicked
• Supplying air
• Collecting gas

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found some more of the bug with the the auto smelting pick's from tinkers construct
when you mine copper or tin ore's with a autosmelting pickaxe from tinkers construct it will instead of dropping copper or tin drop apatite is this realy a bug or a feature @thephoenixlodge

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to make the oblivion jar? It says it requires warded glass, but there's no way to get warded glass that I can see.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
i think i found some more of the bug with the the auto smelting pick's from tinkers construct
when you mine copper or tin ore's with a autosmelting pickaxe from tinkers construct it will instead of dropping copper or tin drop apatite is this realy a bug or a feature @thephoenixlodge
This is a known issue. Been reported 5-10 times. Unknown if it is fixable since it has persisted through several versions.

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
This is a known issue. Been reported 5-10 times. Unknown if it is fixable since it has persisted through several versions.
kk thanks for letting me know xD i think i just need to be less stupid with placing all my copper and tin ores and mining them than xD
anny other ore's that have problems with not giving the right thing?

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge , since witchery rituals require certain plants that only work with Agricraft cropsticks in this pack, is there any way you can make those plants (mandrakes for example, since they're needed to make minedrakes, apparently) growable without the crops, but they don't drop anything when broken, seed included possibly? That way, it'd still allow for Agricraft crops to be the centerpoint of farming, and it'd allow the growth of regular cropless plants for the Witchery rituals and to boost altar power.
When you get your mandrake seeds up to 10/10/10 you will have too many mandrakes so Im not sure why you need cropless ones. cropped plants around the witch altar work.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
When you get your mandrake seeds up to 10/10/10 you will have too many mandrakes so Im not sure why you need cropless ones. cropped plants around the witch altar work.

Huh, I could have sworn that people were saying that cropped plants don't contribute to the altar. And I'm suggesting cropless plants because the Witchery rituals are reported to not recognize cropped plants. Such as the minedrake not recognizing cropped mandrakes, and therefore blocking off the ability to make anything with Witchery rituals that require producing plants like mandrake or wheat or whatnot.

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, except I ladder to the top then mouse key down each tree stump. Remember to do the ladder stump last!

It's probably easier to make the 2x2 Dark Oak or Spruce Trees. I've got four large Spruce trees planted and each harvest is 10-12 stacks of charcoal. (With Lava+Fortune3 on a Lumber Axe). Ring of Magnetism to easily collect all the stuff.
Personally I like the Balding cypress, not as much wood but has added benefits of lots of saplings for the witchery saw dust muntandis etc

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
I have to restart the Spirit World for the changes?
I have previously visited this world to get wispy cotton

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
@wylker Small annoyance but with Alpha/Beta packs will you make sure you put which version you are using on your lets play videos. Regrowth has changed quite a bit from the initial pack and when people search for regrowth your video could be out of date. Its annoying to watch a video that was made in an early version that recipes change for and you have no clue why your recipe doesnt work when the videos did.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
kk thanks for letting me know xD i think i just need to be less stupid with placing all my copper and tin ores and mining them than xD
anny other ore's that have problems with not giving the right thing?
Not that I know of.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019

As he has said several times but people don't seem to read before replying.......

His issue is he is trying to make an item in witchery that requires him to plant mandrakes in certain pattern with other items. Using crops don't work in this case.

https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/minedrake

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else feel compelled to actually continue terraforming this world? I keep stopping for a while, but then it's right back to replacing the sand with dirt, and performing biome shifting rituals.
I do it all the time, I've set up a proper Forest biome complete with trees which bleeds out to Taiga. A big pocket of Magical forest with all the Silverwood trees and now a Swampland circle with Jungle and Willow trees, mainly for my new foray into Forestry Bees cause I want bigger packs :D

I just wish I had a mod that could make mountains.... or even a few hills

Reactions: JustHeyo

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I do it all the time, I've set up a proper Forest biome complete with trees which bleeds out to Taiga. A big pocket of Magical forest with all the Silverwood trees and now a Swampland circle with Jungle and Willow trees, mainly for my new foray into Forestry Bees cause I want bigger packs :D

I just wish I had a mod that could make mountains.... or even a few hills
Couldn't you do that with BC's architect table?

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Think it's just bad luck, mine grew rather quickly. Though I had my sprinklers set up by the time I got them.
Sprinklers couldn't cover the greatness of my farm...
2015-04-03_21.23.40.png

Last edited: