[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
Another request: Can we get a botania or mutandis recipe for slimy saplings please? Or some other way to get the slimeleaf if you prefer not allowing access to the saplings.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Im ready to cry i just donated to get on a Whitelist subsrciber Server and As of yesterday The pack instacrashes me when loading any world or new world Log:http://pastebin.com/fX0vgpfs

So here's the important bit of that log you posted;
[21:55:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 4/2/15 9:55 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:518)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:477)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_550_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 814195832 bytes (776 MB) / 2295857152 bytes (2189 MB) up to 5488246784 bytes (5234 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5887M -XX:permSize=256m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active

It's mentioning Hardcore Questing rather often. You may need to get the server admins in on this, so you have some access to your player data in case that's what needs fixing.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, that line looks a lot like the corrupted chunk errors I saw a lot in DW20's forum recently. Have you used MCEdit or similar to check and see if you have any? (In MCEdit, they'll be blank chunks with no detail as opposed to everything else.)
I ended up killing all chickens and the errors went away. I have no experience with mcedit but will keep that in mind if I get more weird issues. Thanks.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so, what's the intended progression as far as picks are concerned? For me it was flint pick -> manasteel pick -> alumite pick (unnecessary as it turns out) -> terra shatterer -> focus of equal trade. It looks like I could have made an ardite pick to mine cobalt and then upgrade that to manyullyn to get the rest of the ores... oops, that would have saved me some time. It took a long time for me to get greatwood and then progress through thaumcraft to get the focus.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so, what's the intended progression as far as picks are concerned? For me it was flint pick -> manasteel pick -> alumite pick (unnecessary as it turns out) -> terra shatterer -> focus of equal trade. It looks like I could have made an ardite pick to mine cobalt and then upgrade that to manyullyn to get the rest of the ores... oops, that would have saved me some time. It took a long time for me to get greatwood and then progress through thaumcraft to get the focus.
My progression was entirely through TiC. Flint-Copper-Bronze-Alumite-Pig Iron-Ardite-Cobalt-Manyullyn.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something with the BC pump! I have seen a few players on YouTube place one above an infinite water source and the pump will use that for water ever you want to, and never run out. However when I do it, it just uses the source blocks and that's all she wrote:(

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something with the BC pump! I have seen a few players on YouTube place one above an infinite water source and the pump will use that for water ever you want to, and never run out. However when I do it, it just uses the source blocks and that's all she wrote:(
i use a 2 by 3 pool and place it in one of the middle source and then ur all good

Reactions: RehabOholic

CaptainHerlock

Jul 29, 2019

try at least a 3x3 infinite water source, if you use a 1x3 or 2x2 it is more likely to suck up the source blocks.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
If/when you get to Thaumcraft, the Everfull Urn or the Thirsty Tank make much more reliable water sources, imho.

Reactions: Trisscar

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else feel compelled to actually continue terraforming this world? I keep stopping for a while, but then it's right back to replacing the sand with dirt, and performing biome shifting rituals.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm tempted to just continually use my Rod of Terra, but I keep stopping because I have to keep replacing blocks around my base as it deletes them due to the fact that they're above where I'm standing sometimes. XD

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm tempted to just continually use my Rod of Terra, but I keep stopping because I have to keep replacing blocks around my base as it deletes them due to the fact that they're above where I'm standing sometimes. XD
That makes me glad I've been using earth essence > dirt + Wand Focus: Equal Trade. And with my recent upgrades.... I may run out of dirt before I run out of vis :)

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I removed the Air Pump from Mariculture and it fixed itself. That was the only issue that I can tell because the world works and I can play it right now. It seems that there was nothing wrong with mekanism.
Thanks for posting how you fixed it. I removed my pump as well and it's working as well now. <3

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, what's going on with Chisel marble stairs? I make some carved marble stairs and they revert to raw marble stairs when I place them.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Does any one know what the minimum setup would be to keep a Elven Portal open? Without any crazy setup, redstone, droppers, etc? My term crazy means setups like the ones on here that are cool, but I can't do or get my head around:p I'm just wondering if anyone has just made a little stand alone mana gen system for the portal.

I use 8 Hydroangeas for each of the mana pools keeping the portal open. I've been doing that for a few hours and it seems to be breaking even once the portal is open (constant level in both pools whenever I checked). Using a world anchor to keep those chunks loaded.