[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, punji sticks.

It's used to build mob farms that drop endermen just enough to get them to half a heart, and then get damaged by the sticks for an instant kill.
Is it a player kill? Blaze only drop rods if its a player kill!

I don't know what to say about this...
2015-03-24_12.04.55.png

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be a way to change tilled garden soil into regular garden soil in 0.7.2?
If 0.7.2 is already out, sorry, couldn't check it.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be a way to change tilled garden soil into regular garden soil in 0.7.2?
If 0.7.2 is already out, sorry, couldn't check it.
I believe the updated growth craft lets you un-till garden soil. 0.7.2 is not on the launcher yet, so just hang on a while longer. It should be up some point today.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

rampa69

Jul 29, 2019
Help!! i cant do quest called : Feeling seedy bechause i do recept for seed analyzer and it doesnt give the analyzer si i cant craft it and cant complete the quest

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Use the following pattern
Code:
sGs
-Ss
s=Stick, G=glass pane, S=stone slab, W=wood planks or dead wood, w=wooden slab, - is a blank space

Look up the seed analyzer in NEI and mouse over it and press R to show the recipe in game. This works for any recipe.

rampa69

Jul 29, 2019
Use the following pattern
Code:
sGs
-Ss
s=Stick, G=glass pane, S=stone slab, W=wood planks or dead wood, w=wooden slab, - is a blank space

Look up the seed analyzer in NEI and mouse over it and press R to show the recipe in game. This works for any recipe.
i tried but it didnt work but when i reinstalled the pack i can make the analyzer

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
i tried but it didnt work but when i reinstalled the pack i can make the analyzer

Not sure what would have been causing it or why tbh. The analyzer recipe is the same as normal so it should have worked. Glad to hear you have it working now though

Angie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure what im doing wrong or even if its me. But everytime i put down an engine it faces up no matter what i do. Instead of it connecting to what i'm trying to connect it to. Now I know i'm a noob with modpacks and mods But i'm just wondering what could be wrong of if im doing it wrong! I love this pack first one i've ever really played and i'm addicted to it. I just really wish my engines would work correctly! Any help would be appreciated, Thank you for your time :)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure what im doing wrong or even if its me. But everytime i put down an engine it faces up no matter what i do. Instead of it connecting to what i'm trying to connect it to. Now I know i'm a noob with modpacks and mods But i'm just wondering what could be wrong of if im doing it wrong! I love this pack first one i've ever really played and i'm addicted to it. I just really wish my engines would work correctly! Any help would be appreciated, Thank you for your time :)
Try using a buildcraft wrench on the engines

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

What are you trying to connect the engine to?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
for one i'm trying to get my Creosote out of my coke oven so i'm trying to connect it to the pipe.

Engines will only attach to a wooden / emerald buildcraft pipes. If it's creosote, you'd need a wooden water-proof pipe and an engine should attach automatically, then a cobble water-proof pipe attached to any fluid tank would do the trick.

Reactions: JustHeyo