[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have just got in to Thaumcraft so i don't have them unlocked. I need a way to kill blaze and get the rods without me doing it! But if golems are the only way in the pack then i should get to work! Thanks for the help
You could look into Bellathorne in Botania in conjuntion to golems

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
All this talk about 5x5 farms makes me think i MAY have gone a bit overboard with my farm tower :p
14-15 stacks of essence per harvest ^^
2015-03-19_20.15.54.jpg

Reactions: JustHeyo

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
thats the kind of crazy i like to see ^^
of course it makes me realise the problem with my farm... is the height limit still a thing ? :p

PrimalHulkSmash

Jul 29, 2019
thats the kind of crazy i like to see ^^
of course it makes me realise the problem with my farm... is the height limit still a thing ? :p

yeah hight limit should still be a thing I believe the max you can place blocks is around 250 but not positive. After I plant everything Im considering a second layer on top XD

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like im going to need several towers instead of one collosal one then :p
with 80 different types of seeds itd be 480 blocks high :p

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
how am I supposed to farm withers under the ocean lol
I build an obsidian room (about 5x5x5 inside) to farm the wither in. I have a +32 damage sword so he's dead in a few seconds. Now that thaumcraft has quests, I will make a warded room so that none of the blocks get destroyed.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I've now submitted 0.7.2
- Minetweaker Scripts
- Nerfed the Magical Food recipe. Now requires 1 of each MC standard crop so takes a bit more effort to get
Not sure if you arlready done it, since I'm still feeding myself from a huge stack made in 0.6.5 but mana cookies.... One cookie, restores all the hunger and saturation for the simple effort of dropping a normal cookie inside a mana pool... I never worried with food anymore.

At the same time, once I had 10/10/10 seeds, I never worried with food since it grows faster then hunger depletes. Its just a question of making simple food(carrots) and always eating or making better food and eat once in a while (golden carrots). If food is not an issue on the pack, I would say just leave as it is and nerf a little the mana cookies. If you want for food to also be a thing... The usual combo of hunger overhaul/spice of life/pams harvestcraft resulting in 50 more food farms :p

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you arlready done it, since I'm still feeding myself from a huge stack made in 0.6.5 but mana cookies.... One cookie, restores all the hunger and saturation for the simple effort of dropping a normal cookie inside a mana pool... I never worried with food anymore.

At the same time, once I had 10/10/10 seeds, I never worried with food since it grows faster then hunger depletes. Its just a question of making simple food(carrots) and always eating or making better food and eat once in a while (golden carrots). If food is not an issue on the pack, I would say just leave as it is and nerf a little the mana cookies. If you want for food to also be a thing... The usual combo of hunger overhaul/spice of life/pams harvestcraft resulting in 50 more food farms :p
It's more the fact that it has regen than that it fills so much hunger. I have no interest in making this into yet another pack where hunger is a big thing. This change also serves to give a reason to get all the 'standard' crops rather than just one of them.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any good way to build a wither cage? I cant seem to find any blocks that would be considered "wither proof"
Using Warded Glass from Thaumcraft is the quickest route to an indestructible Wither cage, if I'm not missing anything. If you've managed to get a nether star, the Wand Focus: Warding will let you make an indestructible cage from whatever you like (almost whatever you like).

Reactions: JustHeyo

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Is there any block in this pack that will kill and mob and class as a player kill?
Yes, punji sticks.

It's used to build mob farms that drop endermen just enough to get them to half a heart, and then get damaged by the sticks for an instant kill.