[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Angie

Jul 29, 2019
Engines will only attach to a wooden / emerald buildcraft pipes. If it's creosote, you'd need a wooden water-proof pipe and an engine should attach automatically, then a cobble water-proof pipe attached to any fluid tank would do the trick.
I got it to work Thank you very much for your quick reply :) Have a wonderful day! Enjoy minecraft!

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Figured I would share, the start of my Regrowth series here. Really looking forward to progression through this pack, any comments or criticism's are most welcome. :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Andrix

Jul 29, 2019
I bluescreened while playing earlier and since I restarted, the game has been closing after attempting to enter my world.

Anyone able to shed some light on this problem?

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-24_09.12.32-server.txt
    18.9 KB · Views: 62

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone mind helping me out on making a mob farm? So many mods so I have no idea if a standard design has to be different. Can't find a guide on Google :c

Also, is there a way to pick up mob spawners?

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone mind helping me out on making a mob farm? So many mods so I have no idea if a standard design has to be different. Can't find a guide on Google :c

You can use a Diamond Dolly from JABBA in order to pick up some mob spawners :)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019

Standard Mob farms can be made, but since this is not sky block you have to light up everything in a 128 block radius.

Spawners can be picked up with either Cardboard Boxes or with Diamond Dolly

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well my Lp series just hit 20 episodes, been bit of a bumpy road with the patch 0.71 and I'm still trying to find my way around the new quest structure.
Also briefly take a look at "someone elses" work in the real world.. (actually I did it over my livestream weekend)

keliptis

Jul 29, 2019
So im a tad confused, I played this mod pack long time before it was updated I was originally to the Gaia Guardian just had not fought it yet. When it updated I deleted my quests and redid them and have played with no issues. However im still missing a lot of quests, the portal to the elfs is still not there that chain goes to mana steel but not more. Even a lot are missing like blast furance and so forth. Am I missing something to get that to unlock?