[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing I can think of. Pic so I can try to help?
cjeRxtS.png

BAxAnXF.png

Even tried replacing the block, and tried changing it as well

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
question someone mentioned early on about the supercrafting frame being able to use water buckets and cracked sand to craft sand. with only the need of water under the supercrafting frame. i havnt been able to do this is there something im missing?
i believe you have to have infinite water source directly in front on the super crafting frame and with bucket in hand you pick the water up and then it crafts the sand the water replenishes and repeats

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, among other things.. I just shifted the whole thing one block away from the offending location and all is good now... but still can't write at that location...
Did you put a block on the one you couldn't write on, then break it? I've had issues where there was a ghost block somewhere and unless you put a block where it was, it wouldn't show, not even if you broke and replaced the one behind it.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
There is a pure node located in the center of all silverwood trees and it will slowly change the biome around it to magical forest, this is normal Thaumcraft behavior.

Edit:

Wiki site for Thaumcraft trees http://thaumcraft-4.wikia.com/wiki/Plants_&_Trees

Actually not all silverwood trees have node. They are common but don't be surprised or report it as a bug if your silverwood tree doesn't have a node.

If the tree has a node the log that contains to node will have a black spot on it. Don't break that log if you want to keep the node.

Garret Jax

Jul 29, 2019
What Quest line / Chapter for first real power source ? I've had quests to make some of the forestry machines, but i still dont have a means to power them.
Think I might have missed a quest / line that opens up some power sources -- hoping someone can point me towards what chapter / quest opens it up for me

poisoncookiez

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but my quest book went all weird after updating to 0.7.1. For example, some quests that I had already completed before were reset, but the quests that require that quest to be done appear to be completed.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
What Quest line / Chapter for first real power source ? I've had quests to make some of the forestry machines, but i still dont have a means to power them.
Think I might have missed a quest / line that opens up some power sources -- hoping someone can point me towards what chapter / quest opens it up for me
i think hobby steam engine might be first quest for power source.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm seems to be metals cast to the ingot caster and block caster are not cooling into their respective items and are just staying molten. not sure if this bug has been reported or not yet.

EDIT:Sods law as I submit this they cool and ingots get pulled out. Guess its taking longer now.