[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
BUG (Mariculture): There are no Male Minnows! I have plenty of female minnows...but no male minnows. When looking up minnows in NEI there are only two entries (Raw minnow and Female Minnow). It is rather hard to do the quest requiring Minnows when there are no Males in the game.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
BUG (Mariculture): There are no Male Minnows! I have plenty of female minnows...but no male minnows. When looking up minnows in NEI there are only two entries (Raw minnow and Female Minnow). It is rather hard to do the quest requiring Minnows when there are no Males in the game.
i think you have to breed up to them, and when i go in creative and use that search thing to spawn stuff in there is a male variant

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
NEI doesn't show all the fish. It just shows one of each species for breeding lookup purposes.

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
The quest book says that minnows are the place to start...So I thought...cool...catch minnows. I suppose I could cheat one in, but in NEI on mine, there are none. And I caught 7 females and no males as they are a base fish.

May be just really drek luck...But I have caught males and females of many other types...but no minnows.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
The quest book says that minnows are the place to start...So I thought...cool...catch minnows. I suppose I could cheat one in, but in NEI on mine, there are none. And I caught 7 females and no males as they are a base fish.

May be just really drek luck...But I have caught males and females of many other types...but no minnows.
You can start with other fish, I just suggest minnows because when I wrote the quest they were the first fish I found that could easily come close enough to tolerating the wasteland that the basic cooling upgrades would suffice. I haven't tested but they may actually be able to tolerate without upgrades in the newer version of mariculture in 0.7.x

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
I will check out other fish...I know one I tried needed -15 degrees after the upgrades...so it was not that promising.

Of the fish I have, and the parts I have (no aluminum yet) the closest fish is the damsel and it needs a -4 degree drop from three basic coolers. I may keep fishing see if I can get a Minnow.

Last edited:

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
i agree but with the nature of this pack getting access to the upgrades that certain breeding pairs are going to need are going to be mid-late game

I just wanted a fish tank in my house. hehehe THough on second thought...may be not as all the water in the wasteland is dingy. And have to much time invested right now to build a floating base over the ocean.

Last edited:

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
BUG (Enhanced Inventories): Enhanced Inventories appears to be messing up from time to time for some reason. After long periods of play (2-4 hours in my experience), opening an enhanced inventory chest will show a different inventories contents (Purple chest showing green chests stuff). The game will crash immediately after the inventory shows.

Log: http://pastebin.com/N90bR06s

Note: I am using FastCraft, while this should not have an effect on inventories...it may be having unintended results.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted a fish tank in my house. hehehe THough on second thought...may be not as all the water in the wasteland is dingy. And have to much time invested right now to build a floating base over the ocean.
A good portion of my base is Magical Forest now, so that should look quite nice :)

Reactions: JustHeyo

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what the enchant Brilliance does? Or what mod it's from? Just got a book with it at level 3, and never seen it before

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
wth... i have my world in my saves folder but its gone from Singleplayer menu in the game! help!

Ning947

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried using an air pump to get natural gas... if I turn it by hand, it cranks once, but doesn't output to a tank (I tried both Buildcraft tanks and Mariculture's fluid tank) and if I try to power it, it explodes.:eek: Any thoughts?

TheGrnAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem crafting the sheep spawn egg and the bat spawn egg. It seems like it's the spawn eggs with wool that I have a problem wit, so I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or is it just me?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem crafting the sheep spawn egg and the bat spawn egg. It seems like it's the spawn eggs with wool that I have a problem wit, so I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or is it just me?
Known issue. They are not craftable right now.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried planting and harvesting silver wood trees?

I planted a silver wood sapling and let it grow into a tree. I came back to harvest it and while doing so, I harvested a block in the middle that dropped some ethereal essence. It also changed my biome from wasteland to magical forest. Is the part about changing the biome intended functionality?