[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
OK New challenge, Anyone know a way to automate Living Rock production in this pack?
Hahaha, if I knew that, I'd already be making my home out of the stuff. :p Doesn't mean I won't, just means I would be already.

Edit: The problem I've always run across is that normal means of detecting a block update won't work since that will pulse once for placing stone, again for turning into livingrock, and, finally, once more for the livingrock being broken. Rinse and repeat.

Edit 2: Can annihilation planes detect what the block in front of them is?

coffeene

Jul 29, 2019
anyone figured out how to get experience seeds yet? I'm stuck at this point and really cant go farther.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
any1 figured a way to semi automate rune production and if not how can i make it so hopper drops and item maybe 1 every few secs
I think you are talking Botania runes, I'm making Blood Magic runes currently...

For Botania I use a locked chest feeding to a hopper/Open crate

maeamian

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack, but since I updated to 0.7.1 I lost a lot of quest progress. I've given myself the op book and fixed most of it and voided the new rewards, but for some reason the Punching things quest isn't resetting or completing, which is making continuing very difficult. Any suggestions?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
ive tried placing a redstone torch on the hopper and hooking an hourglass up to that torch but it doesnt flick the torch off
No, you can invert the signal just fine.
2015-03-21_14.52.29.png
2015-03-21_14.52.34.png

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Im getting a crash looking up recipes from NEI about every 10-40 minutes. Its really infuriating and happens randomly. Always InscriberHandler from AE2 responsible.

Latest Version, on a Server

A link to the crash report from one of them, for your convenience:
http://pastebin.com/H8cAM2Wz