[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
It's a bug which is fixed in the newer version of Garden Stuff. There will be a 0.7.2 soon, I'm just rather busy with uni at the moment so don't have the time to dedicate to the pack at present.

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
I don't suppose its possible to add a recipe to the vat to turn cracked sand into normal sand with water, instead of having to stuff about with buckets ?

Reactions: billybricker1

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to come up with a compact dropper system for a Gourmaryllis farm (it's probably the most useful generating flower in Regrowth). So far the best I found is one from this video. (and it could work for endoflames as well)

You place two hoppers so that they feed each other a stack of items, and output redstone pulses at specific time intervals, causing the dropper to drop food into a Gourmaryllis. The number of items in the hoppers is what creates the delay we need.

Here's a cheatsheet with the schematics (although it's probably not worth using food with less than 3-4 shanks):

This is a great option for the better foods, but keep in mind that the ones that take 5 seconds or less to digest can easily be monitored by an hourglass as soon as you have redstone. Just make a loop back into the hourglass so it resets itself each time it sends a pulse.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
I just died stupidly and lost all my stuff :( or I'd attach a screenshot.

I don't know if you can directly spawn in crystallized or phials of essentia, but if you wanted to see how they worked, you could spawn in:

1 alchemical furnace
64 alumentum (or any furnace fuel, it's just fast)
3 or 4 arcane alembics
64 empty phials
1 goggles of revealing (wear it in the head slot)
8 rotten flesh (for example)

Place the alchemical furnace and stack some alembics on top of it (up to five). Put the alumentum in the fuel slot, then the rotten flesh in the top. In this case, the items will be broken down into humanus and corpus essentia and moved into the alembics. You can take the essentia out by right-clicking with the empty phials (but it must be in multiples of 8).

Side note: If you're the "Storage Drawers" guy, I'm a big fan. Love what you have done iterating on the barrel idea and making it look great. Setting aside AE (because, I mean, come on), drawers are the coolest way to store stuff.
Does any of this fit what you're looking for?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
A is amazing. I really really like it. I think it will be less likely to be negatively affected by resource pack textures applied to either mod as well. Waila is nice too, but imho the images make it fantastic.
I replied to his thread but I"ll put it here as well. I like B because of the larger size of the icons, making it easier to see from a distance and at a glance. i'm not sure I've seen any texture packs that would have an adverse reaction to either setup though. Have you seen one that would?

kureiryu

Jul 29, 2019
I cant get the essence seeds to plant on any soil ive made 2 and nither of them will plant on crops or no crops. any suggestions

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
how can i set the hopper up so it drops one item then delays and then drops another then delays? :p trying to figure out a semi autoway to craft runes