[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo how do i get the 0.6.5 server working, i've already edited the SH file to get it to start but now after redownloading boulth Server and Client version i still get mismatch errors. And while I could sit here messing around for a houre to try and make it work i think asking on here would be the faster option.

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
TY for the reply. I also had to change the ServerStart.sh the forge version in the downloaded one was wrong and the version of OpenJDK doesnt support "-XX: PermSize=256m"(added space to kill the Smilies), I just updated my server this week to the newest version of Ubuntu (14.10) and got the latest version of OpenJDK. Just putting this here for the Pack Dev to look at incase he/she needs to do something for the new versions.

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
It was hard to see because of the water, so I jumped over to my test world to build it inside the glass.

Here's what I've been using. It's as tall as I can make it without adding another mana spreader.

2015-02-20_22.10.45.png

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Ran into an issue that I wasn't able to find in the thread. I just killed the Wither but didn't progress the quest Guardians of the....Earth. I have a nether star and a yellow heart so not sure how it is detecting the kill but it didn't work. Going to try to kill another one and see if something changes.

Edit:

No idea why but the second one counted.

Last edited:

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just tried to make myself a bow, and discovered that the only materials I can make one out of is metals and stone Please tell me this is just a bug or oversight and will be fixed in the 0.7 update?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just tried to make myself a bow, and discovered that the only materials I can make one out of is metals and stone Please tell me this is just a bug or oversight and will be fixed in the 0.7 update?
It was an unintentional addition that came with the inclusion of Iguana Tweaks, and (iirc) will be fixed in 0.7.

Reactions: billybricker1

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I think I remember that one. They had a good setup. It was her an nilesy. Ako just did it a few episodes back and it was a good setup with the farm hidden under the altar that's why I thought of that.
I got the idea from Lucy who plays on the server with us who got the idea from watching Hannah and Nilesy I think :) Seems to be about 20 blocks of per item to get max altar power (so 20 pumpkin, 20 mandrakes etc), my current altar is 11.5k ish power

*stalking this thread while waiting for 0.7*

Reactions: Mindfeak926

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
I got the idea from Lucy who plays on the server with us who got the idea from watching Hannah and Nilesy I think :) Seems to be about 20 blocks of per item to get max altar power (so 20 pumpkin, 20 mandrakes etc), my current altar is 11.5k ish power

*stalking this thread while waiting for 0.7*

Been stalking all week....I'm not crazy...I promise

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I like see other people's bases, please share more. This is my base. I am pretty far along, I just got an AE system set up and I am starting with bees.

Main base
5bsDiqY.jpg

Other side, one set of 4 plots golem managed
mNdmSyA.jpg

Botania area
cQidVQi.jpg

Witchery grove
Oyk8npa.jpg

Reactions: JustHeyo

Reverse_Farsight

Jul 29, 2019
Been enjoying my playthrough, I'm about 20% through the book atm and just starting to make my first fish tanks. I wanted to used clear glass by tinkers, is there any way to automatically pour it out of the smeltery? I have tried both emerald (cheated in to test) and wooden fluid pipes (with wooden engine for power) and neither one works. Although the exact setup I'm using works fine for pulling liquid metal into an ingot caster. Please help =[

This is a photo, the smeltery is full of molten glass atm.
http://puu.sh/gzM5U/4bb7ff150b.jpg

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Been enjoying my playthrough, I'm about 20% through the book atm and just starting to make my first fish tanks. I wanted to used clear glass by tinkers, is there any way to automatically pour it out of the smeltery? I have tried both emerald (cheated in to test) and wooden fluid pipes (with wooden engine for power) and neither one works. Although the exact setup I'm using works fine for pulling liquid metal into an ingot caster. Please help =[

This is a photo, the smeltery is full of molten glass atm.
http://puu.sh/gzM5U/4bb7ff150b.jpg

Your pipes are facing the wrong direction (solid side is input) - you'll need a BC wrench to rotate.

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
seeing lots of LP's and my whife finaly wants to play minecraft with me ;-) thought this pack is nice to start of

w88 for 0.7 to play hopefully we can play this weekend

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I plan on a complete reboot of my LP with .7 update. It's been a month since I touched the pack due to illness and other things.

Reactions: tetshio