[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
That looks awesome, I am definitely going to try that build out myself

Just to let you know, you need to combine any basic floating flower with your functional/generating flower to get the floating version. You cannot glow -> float a functional flower directly. It took me awhile to figure that out, because there was no recipe when clicking on one of the functional flowers.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge the upcoming update won't break our current Agricaft farms, will it? I ask because I recall them needing the crops to be planted on tilled garden soil post-update, and right now mine aren't.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
It won't break them as in drop them all over the floor, but the plants will stop growing until you move them to the right soil.
Awesome, that's what I was hoping for. Also, while I'm thinking about it, under the "What the world enables" quest grouping, the "On a roll" quest (rolling machine) leads to the "Full steam ahead" quest (solid fuel boiler and commercial steam engine), which then leads into the "Under pressure" quest. What I'm confused about is that the last one says "With your newfound ability to make steel..." but there was never a quest to make a blast furnace beforehand (which is the only way to make steel, unless you luck out and find a steel block in witchery circles), so is this intended, is the blast furnace elsewhere and I'm missing it, or are you adding the blast furnace quest in later?

EDIT: Just went through the titanium quest, blast furnace one opened up afterwards. I'd recommend locking "Under pressure" until the blast furnace is complete, since it was rather confusing.

Last edited:

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo how do i get the 0.6.5 server working, i've already edited the SH file to get it to start but now after redownloading boulth Server and Client version i still get mismatch errors. And while I could sit here messing around for a houre to try and make it work i think asking on here would be the faster option.

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
TY for the reply. I also had to change the ServerStart.sh the forge version in the downloaded one was wrong and the version of OpenJDK doesnt support "-XX: PermSize=256m"(added space to kill the Smilies), I just updated my server this week to the newest version of Ubuntu (14.10) and got the latest version of OpenJDK. Just putting this here for the Pack Dev to look at incase he/she needs to do something for the new versions.

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Ran into an issue that I wasn't able to find in the thread. I just killed the Wither but didn't progress the quest Guardians of the....Earth. I have a nether star and a yellow heart so not sure how it is detecting the kill but it didn't work. Going to try to kill another one and see if something changes.

Edit:

No idea why but the second one counted.

Last edited:

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just tried to make myself a bow, and discovered that the only materials I can make one out of is metals and stone Please tell me this is just a bug or oversight and will be fixed in the 0.7 update?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just tried to make myself a bow, and discovered that the only materials I can make one out of is metals and stone Please tell me this is just a bug or oversight and will be fixed in the 0.7 update?
It was an unintentional addition that came with the inclusion of Iguana Tweaks, and (iirc) will be fixed in 0.7.

Reactions: billybricker1

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I think I remember that one. They had a good setup. It was her an nilesy. Ako just did it a few episodes back and it was a good setup with the farm hidden under the altar that's why I thought of that.
I got the idea from Lucy who plays on the server with us who got the idea from watching Hannah and Nilesy I think :) Seems to be about 20 blocks of per item to get max altar power (so 20 pumpkin, 20 mandrakes etc), my current altar is 11.5k ish power

*stalking this thread while waiting for 0.7*

Reactions: Mindfeak926

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
I got the idea from Lucy who plays on the server with us who got the idea from watching Hannah and Nilesy I think :) Seems to be about 20 blocks of per item to get max altar power (so 20 pumpkin, 20 mandrakes etc), my current altar is 11.5k ish power

*stalking this thread while waiting for 0.7*

Been stalking all week....I'm not crazy...I promise

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I like see other people's bases, please share more. This is my base. I am pretty far along, I just got an AE system set up and I am starting with bees.

Main base

Other side, one set of 4 plots golem managed

Botania area

Witchery grove

Reactions: JustHeyo