[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Lilac Light

Jul 29, 2019
The issue with the "infinite loading screen", after updating to v0.51, appears to be caused by the update to the HQM quests. As soon as I go back to the v0.5 quests, I no longer have an issue.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Huuu ? I find some in 0.5.0 :/
I've just tested this with a digital miner, and Lo and behold, No Nether Pig Iron. So unless you've changed a config setting, it isn't spawning

The issue with the "infinite loading screen", after updating to v0.51, appears to be caused by the update to the HQM quests. As soon as I go back to the v0.5 quests, I no longer have an issue.
Thanks for reporting this, I'll look into it asap

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is this occurring on world load or pack startup?
Can anyone else also reproduce this? I've got it happening with my test server, but oddly it started when updating to 0.5 not to 0.5.1

Meuhmeuh

Jul 29, 2019
thephoenixlodge, i found horse armor i a dungeon chest in the nether some i could put in Tinker smeltery to make gold.
I also find diamond, iron and gold ingot. I don't think you want this to be found.

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
One makes a slimeball by making nature <---Hint Regrowth / Nature Essence you see what I did there? :D

Lilac Light

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone else also reproduce this? I've got it happening with my test server, but oddly it started when updating to 0.5 not to 0.5.1

It only happens for me, when I try load my 0.5 world, but if I create a new 0.51 world, it doesn't seem to have a problem.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019

Posted my log in an earlier post in case you missed it and its any help.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 0.5.1 from 0.5 minecraft freezes up when I try to load the world. I get the message if I want to backup the existing world as there are some items missing and after the message, MC gets stuck at "Loading World".
Log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/weuxC17T

Also the log reports that BiblioCraft and Mariculture were downgraded some versions, just a messup in the metadata of the respective mods, indended or a derp? :p

Sry for double post.
Well, Mariculture saying its an earlier version is just the mod being weird, Bibliocraft on the other hand may have been me derping. Can you try deleting the HQM data from the world folder (back it up first) and see if that helps?

ValenceK

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance EBXL can be tweaked to not spawn its flowers, or at least make them drop from the horn of the wild?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance EBXL can be tweaked to not spawn its flowers, or at least make them drop from the horn of the wild?
I can try look into it, though I'm not sure whether I'll have any success.
Would you mind if i did a lets play of this pack ????
Go for it. be wary though, the pack is still alpha, and as proven by 1.5.1 *grumble grumble* issues can arise from updates.