[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Known issue, that script is a little finiicky sometimes for some reason. It should revert to lever (the intended recipe) if you relaunch thoough

I always thought it was meant to change to redstone once you had access to it as it always seems to change to redstone once I pick up my 1st or that's when I 1st notice the recipe has reverted to original recipe anyway.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
A while ago, I killed an ent and it dropped 3 wither skeleton skulls. Definitely wasn't the current version, but it did happen. Only happened the once. Was that supposed to happen or what?
Wut. Definitely not intended and I haven't encountered this myself. Maybe something between mobproperties and witchery is interacting strangely...

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont like mariculture.... :p

Now its the scuba tank that gives me problems! Any trick to fill it? I right click with it on the air compressor which is full of air(full green bar) and nothing happens!

is this still a bug? is there a way to fill the tank? thanks :)

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna re-iterate this question because I haven't gotten an answer yet, but is it normal I'm only getting 1 nether wart from a 10/10/10 plant?

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna re-iterate this question because I haven't gotten an answer yet, but is it normal I'm only getting 1 nether wart from a 10/10/10 plant?

oddly enough because of I bet vanilla coding, you need to uproot the plants to get more then 1. I planted the initial and got 20 from the 1/1/1 plants.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks mate :D
On another note, anyone know how to get whool of bat? I know it's by killing a bat, but I haven't seen one yet 0.0

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Just takes a few tries. It's common but they're a pita to kill. If fire bats drop it they'll be a LOT easier.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Ok thanks mate :D
On another note, anyone know how to get whool of bat? I know it's by killing a bat, but I haven't seen one yet 0.0
Bats only spawn in caves. What this really means is it must be dark enough for monsters to spawn, but there must also be a roof above, with little to no natural light seeping in.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we could get the various agricraft seeds usable for seed oil with the squeezer?

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
What are the early-midgame flight options? I need to kill the Wither and in order to do so I need to find a nether fortress, but there are a lot of lava everywhere.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know of any. The only things I see are the flugel tiara and the thaumostatic harness, both of which are going to take a while. I may be missing something, though.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but for the fluger you need to kill the wither. But never mind, as I've progressed through the quests, I've found a solution :)

one of the quests has 4 wither skeleton skulls as reward

EmeraldJirachi

Jul 29, 2019
Realy love the pack so far, and this is the only pack that my crappy pc can handle for some reason... The only thing i would like is something that you can do while waiting for plants to grow... Also i have a question i have the diving gear and pump... but i have no idea to power it i used a engin but didnt work... and i cant do it by hand...

Also something real odd that happend:

My game closed itself and when i entered my world again my player was reset(2 books in inv) and all other items no where to be found... also no crash log of it...

But all in all this is a great alpha for a pack and looking forward for more updates

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I use the mariculture diving goggles/diving helmet along with the Botania Ring of Chordata, I never have to worry about pumps ever and I go where I want