[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ShaimaaElshatter

Jul 29, 2019
First of all great modpack! Love it and enjoying it a lot.
I am stuck in the blast furnace recipe and I cannot get the infernal brick, can't find a recipe for it. any help will be appreciate it.
Thanks

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
First of all great modpack! Love it and enjoying it a lot.
I am stuck in the blast furnace recipe and I cannot get the infernal brick, can't find a recipe for it. any help will be appreciate it.
Thanks

The regrowth blast furnace recipe doesn't use infernal bricks just type "blast furnace brick" into NEI for the correct bricks

Reactions: ShaimaaElshatter

Gavote

Jul 29, 2019
I saw some references online to creating multi-level mana generation structures in Botania. Anyone try setting one of those up? I have gone to 12 floating hydrangenas sitting in a big pool as my mana source and I am curious if the hydrangenas need to see sky to work like the day/nightblooms or if I can cover them up with dirt and plant some more flowers on top of them. Anyone tried anything like that?
To answer your question regarding the hydroangias, no they do not need to see the sky. I have a set of them directly below my day/nightbloom array and they do just fine.

Gavote

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to automate any of the agricraft stuff? It is a great mod I have never used before but after manually placing down about 10,000 sticks I am ready for some kind of machine that will do it for me - that is the main tedious factor with the mod. The seed analyzer I have piping in and out of which helps a lot with that annoyance - I just dump them all in and go away for a while and come back to look at the results after it is done.

It sounds like the mod supports MFR (not sure if the planter would place sticks though - it might just be harvest support) but that is not in the pack anyway. It also supports golems from thaumcraft but I'm not sure if the golems will do anything about the sticks. I'm guessing them might just harvest. Anyone tried them?

Or is some way to harvest the seeds without breaking the sticks? Once you get to 10/10/10 you don't have to do that any more - but there are a ton of seeds to get to 10/10/10 and it takes several times through each seed to get to that point.
I believe there is a gardening trowel for removing the seeds without breaking the sticks, IIRC.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Maybe could be a problem with that chunk if you check if all 3 spots were in the same chunk somethings up in that chunk if there in different chunks could be some sort of bug but... we would need a bit more information to work out whats going on.
I'll check and see if it is.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Got the newest episode up guys. We complete a bunch of quest, get tin seeds, and get start on getting some Cotton seeds which i would like to add i got them off cam pretty easy.

ShaimaaElshatter

Jul 29, 2019
The regrowth blast furnace recipe doesn't use infernal bricks just type "blast furnace brick" into NEI for the correct bricks

Thanks for replying, here is the screen shot of the recipe that I have in the pack, is there a way to change it?
Regrowth screenshot.jpg

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for replying, here is the screen shot of the recipe that I have in the pack, is there a way to change it?View attachment 15144

Found the recipe for infernal brick in NEI look up/make an infernal block with 2 x soul and 2 x nether brick then place the infernal block in crafting grid for fitted infernal stone and then place the fitted infernal stone in crafting grid again for infernal bricks.

Last edited:

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
Today I learned that when you pick up a book off the ground, it automatically goes into your Book Binder. LOL :)

I was so very confused when trying to upgrade my Botania book by throwing it through the Alfheim portal and the book disappearing after I picked it up. Tried like 10 times, I swear. I thought Botania was buggy or something. :) Throwing other things through worked correctly, however. :)

Later I happened to look in the Book Binder and saw like 10 Botania books in it. :) *head slap*

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Having horrible time with Witchery, I'm trying to make Mutants Extremeis.

1) have the cauldron
2) have fire underneath and water is boiling
3) added the nether wart and mutandis
4) water turns green and little bubbles of laughter are popping out of the concoction mocking me..

What I have read tells me that the extremis should pop out to me... What am I doing wrong?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Having horrible time with Witchery, I'm trying to make Mutants Extremeis.

1) have the cauldron
2) have fire underneath and water is boiling
3) added the nether wart and mutandis
4) water turns green and little bubbles of laughter are popping out of the concoction mocking me..

What I have read tells me that the extremis should pop out to me... What am I doing wrong?
Have enough power in your altar?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... This so feels like I'm banging my head against a brick wall... this path to get greatwood sapling ... to get into research for Thaumcraft... now I need to have a portal to Elfheim for the Dragonstone to get the attuned stone?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is basically designed around Botania, so expect alot of higher tier stuff to need high end Botania

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I was reading that people were started in Thaumcraft as an early distraction or branch, but unless I'm missing something, you have to be end game Botanica to start in Thaumcraft. Is this correct?