[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

efeefeefe

Jul 29, 2019
Need help about ritual of binding:
red circle is apperared and its turning, i am throwing diamond sword to "master ritual stone" but nothing happening. i have 15k blood on my network and it already consumed 5k.

update: i have 107k its still not working
extra details: tier 3 altar, magician's blood orb

Last edited:

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to turn off passive-wither on Botania. I changed the passive wither config from 12000 to -1 but the flowers still disappear. Is there another setting that needs to be changed?

Thanks.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
i played around a bit, made a new book, deleted bookmarks nothing works.

i did try clicking a page another player shared, and i got no lag, but if i open the book at the start page, boom, lag, and then i have to restart to get rid of it.
latest update for botania mentions changing some rendering details to help support older/integrated video cards. Might be worth seeing if the latest botania fixes your issues.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to turn off passive-wither on Botania. I changed the passive wither config from 12000 to -1 but the flowers still disappear. Is there another setting that needs to be changed?

Thanks.
If you throw the flowers into a mana pool I don't think they will wither any more. They won't produce mana either. Still they should be good for something.
Passive flowers will always wither now. The option in the config no longer does anything.

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Need help about ritual of binding:
red circle is apperared and its turning, i am throwing diamond sword to "master ritual stone" but nothing happening. i have 15k blood on my network and it already consumed 5k.

update: i have 107k its still not working
extra details: tier 3 altar, magician's blood orb

TPL changed the recipe, it needs an elementium sword.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
This Bloomery Furnace is a bit funky. I put a stack of iron, sand, and coal in. It used 16 iron to make 16 Wrought Iron, didn't use any sand or coal, then stopped. It won't do anything now. Any ideas?

*Edit* D'oh, I'd swapped the charcoal out for coal. Idiot.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
What's a good starting power source? I tried Mekansim's furnace generator and just making a can of seed oil, an impregnated frame, and half a stack of Iron plates took a few stacks of coal. I tried using the TiC smeltry to make steam with air essence and feeding it into 3 commercial steam engines, and made 24 steel plates, 20 titanium plates, 24 Osmium plates, and a redstone chip set before running out of my 18 stacks of Air essence. I tried skipping buildcraft because 3 combustion engines didn't produce enough power to make a positive amount of Fuel with a Refinery.

Is there any good starting power source?

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
So I have started the Mekanism quests and I thought I'd be the moment to go AE ... before seeing the ME Controller gated behind bees. Do meteor generate in the world or do I have to go bees ?

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
What's a good starting power source? I tried Mekansim's furnace generator and just making a can of seed oil, an impregnated frame, and half a stack of Iron plates took a few stacks of coal. I tried using the TiC smeltry to make steam with air essence and feeding it into 3 commercial steam engines, and made 24 steel plates, 20 titanium plates, 24 Osmium plates, and a redstone chip set before running out of my 18 stacks of Air essence. I tried skipping buildcraft because 3 combustion engines didn't produce enough power to make a positive amount of Fuel with a Refinery.

I use mana flux field(s) then transition to eythelyne in mek later.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
So I have started the Mekanism quests and I thought I'd be the moment to go AE ... before seeing the ME Controller gated behind bees. Do meteor generate in the world or do I have to go bees ?
Plates can be made with a chisle. Skystone comes from tossing living rock into the alefen portal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Since 0.8.3 (the last ExtraBiomesXL update) my bees have been periodically producing this little annoyance...
2015-11-08_21.10.29.png

it does no harm to the game just my mental state

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I give up. How are we supposed to get mycelium if the only way to get it is with a mushroom, and the only way to get that is with mycelium?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Okay, I give up. How are we supposed to get mycelium if the only way to get it is with a mushroom, and the only way to get that is with mycelium?

Check NEI for ways to get mushrooms or Infestation spores. I'm pretty sure there's something you can toss in a mana pool to get one or the other. I'm also recalling a quest reward for one or the other.

Reactions: Pudding01

haisho

Jul 29, 2019
Go caving a bit. Mushrooms are still capable of spawning naturally in caves.

There's also Mutandis if you've got the resources to produce them in bulk, but exploring caves is your best bet because Mutandis equates to wrestling with RNG.

Last edited:

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019

At the stage you're at, Railcraft Boilers are the way to go. At the bare minimum, get your coal essence farm automated, and automate crafting the essence into coal. There are several methods of doing so, so it shouldn't be hard to pick one. Then just feed that coal into a railcraft solid fuel boiler and you're good. If you want something a bit more esoteric, use that coal to feed endoflames firing into a mana fluxfield, then use the resulting power to make biomass and turn it into ethanol, then use the ethanol in a liquid-fuel boiler.

As for refineries, refining oil to fuel is an energy-positive process, but if your refineries are using less than 40% of your current power generation then it's a net loss of fuel.

Last edited: