[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, unless Apatite Ore spawns in the Spirit World, you can't get Apatite Bees. Or does the orechid spit out raw ore blocks? *prepares to take notes*
It acts like the marimorphosis, in that it turns nearby stone to ores. It also takes A LOT of mana to use, fair warning.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It acts like the marimorphosis, in that it turns nearby stone to ores. It also takes A LOT of mana to use, fair warning.

With my little slime farm, and not having to do a whole lot with that Elven Gate at the moment, I think I could chuck a dozen or so Mana Tablets-worth in its general direction. ;)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
The orechid does indeed make Apatite Ore Blocks.

EDIT: And I prefer not to use the Smelt Apatite Glitch ;)

Whee!

EDIT: That plant is a lot more fun than I expected. Must remember to make one as early as possible in my next world.

Last edited:
Reactions: rivvest

stubbsz

Jul 29, 2019
I had a hobgoblin leashed up and smashing iron ore. I was messing around trying to automate placement of iron ore and finally got it to work and i noticed my hobgoblin had stopped mining. I've leashed him, unleashed him, taken the pick given him the pick, made a new pick, given up and spawned a new one... on and on. He'll take the pick but wont mine... tried placing the ore at different levels too. Maddening. something that worked immediately, now won't work again. The little bugger is really irritating me.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I researched how to get Attuned bee
At the moment, there is no way, other than creativity, how to do it
The only "semi-legal" way is to change the configuration file MagicBees.cfg set forceHiveRegen = true
These bees appear in only a few biomes: HILLS MOUNTAIN MAGICAL with a chance of 40% but only if you are located around the solid blocks
y: 10 - 20
x and z coordinates must be divisible by 32
((chunkX% 2 == 0) and (chunkZ% 2 == 0))

If you know another way to get them to let me know
Read the running changelog - I had missed adding them due to them being hidden in NEI and the creative menu, same with the infernal and oblivion hives.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Whee!

EDIT: That plant is a lot more fun than I expected. Must remember to make one as early as possible in my next world.
That's what I've been working on! Getting it early on is pretty easy, but giving it enough mana to be useful that early is a bit harder.. also check out the Loonium if you haven't already; I think you can bypass most of the crops/seeds if you can get both of those going at a good pace.

DuskyByte

Jul 29, 2019
Help I am setting up regrowth on my private server I had been running skyfactory2 with no issues with mark2. So I figured it would be a simple switch of the files. Welp the server loads up fine but when I log in it is a normal overworld and not the wasteland? I checked the server properties and level-type is set to DEFAULT... am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
That's what I've been working on! Getting it early on is pretty easy, but giving it enough mana to be useful that early is a bit harder.. also check out the Loonium if you haven't already; I think you can bypass most of the crops/seeds if you can get both of those going at a good pace.

Two things that make gathering 'enough mana' as easy as pie. Slime chunks and Narslimmus. Technically, I could make it even more effective by planting enough Narslimmus to ensure that any spawning slimes were sucked up before they could hop away, but it's not that much of a bother to just go down to the basement and stand on the mana-spreader.

nailfor

Jul 29, 2019
Read the running changelog - I had missed adding them due to them being hidden in NEI and the creative menu, same with the infernal and oblivion hives.
Yes!!

- Updated Buildcraft to 7.0.13
after update buildcraft to 7.x i'm lost all wooden engines, and all fluid pipes dont work. Remove pipes and place them again

- Updated Forestry to 3.6.2.19
in pack version 0.7.4 forestry bottler dupe fluids. The first thing I did for energy is used lava carts transporting it from the nether. Bottler forget to reduce the lava from the tanker when filling bucket.

- Added Spirit world to list of dimensions where ruins can spawn - why did I not realize this was a thing sooner...
yes! No more counterfeiting from Overworld with TiC hehe :) Into dreamworld or nightmare was no way to get weapon because i'm not find any slate or trees. But TiC has little glitch with inventory wich can transfer items. Also The One Ring make all mobs into nightmare "blind"

Can you add the Project Red mod please? Vanilla Redstone is terrible and takes a lot of space
Also i'm added opencomputers and think about Hardcore Ender Expansion

Please, remove x5 modifier from AE system.
This pack has a very weak energy system , I made two boiler feed 70 industrial engines , but this is not enough .
I can do even more , because the resource is unlimited , but each unit gives additional load on the server . It turns out that nothing but the load on the server x5 does not.

Hungry bag very intresting work whith forestry saplings, pollen and drones :)

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Project Red? I've not seen a need for that one, between vanilla redstone mechanics and Automagy I have pretty much all my redstone covered.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yes!!

- Updated Buildcraft to 7.0.13
after update buildcraft to 7.x i'm lost all wooden engines, and all fluid pipes dont work. Remove pipes and place them again

- Updated Forestry to 3.6.2.19
in pack version 0.7.4 forestry bottler dupe fluids. The first thing I did for energy is used lava carts transporting it from the nether. Bottler forget to reduce the lava from the tanker when filling bucket.

- Added Spirit world to list of dimensions where ruins can spawn - why did I not realize this was a thing sooner...
yes! No more counterfeiting from Overworld with TiC hehe :) Into dreamworld or nightmare was no way to get weapon because i'm not find any slate or trees. But TiC has little glitch with inventory wich can transfer items. Also The One Ring make all mobs into nightmare "blind"

Can you add the Project Red mod please? Vanilla Redstone is terrible and takes a lot of space
Also i'm added opencomputers and think about Hardcore Ender Expansion

Please, remove x5 modifier from AE system.
This pack has a very weak energy system , I made two boiler feed 70 industrial engines , but this is not enough .
I can do even more , because the resource is unlimited , but each unit gives additional load on the server . It turns out that nothing but the load on the server x5 does not.

Hungry bag very intresting work whith forestry saplings, pollen and drones :)

On the subject of AE systems, you could always try Mekanism power sources, like solar or wind. Hell, just build a tower of lava with heat generators spread throughout it, then have a cable leading off to your computer. As long as you don't have a crafting cpu multiblock going, it should power the thing just fine. ;)

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Two things that make gathering 'enough mana' as easy as pie. Slime chunks and Narslimmus. Technically, I could make it even more effective by planting enough Narslimmus to ensure that any spawning slimes were sucked up before they could hop away, but it's not that much of a bother to just go down to the basement and stand on the mana-spreader.
A bit harder when you bee-lined for the Orechid at the expense of everything else, I should say.. :D A massive Daybloom/Hydroangea farm will have to suffice to get it started. My ultimate goal is to rely on crops as little as possible, just to do something different..

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
A bit harder when you bee-lined for the Orechid at the expense of everything else, I should say.. :D A massive Daybloom/Hydroangea farm will have to suffice to get it started. My ultimate goal is to rely on crops as little as possible, just to do something different..

'At the expense of', maybe, but if you're near a deep bit of ocean, it's just a matter of drying the chunk(s) out. I ran out of stone to convert before I ran out of Mana Tablets. (And discovered that Diamond Ore requires Steel-level picks.)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
On the subject of AE systems, you could always try Mekanism power sources, like solar or wind. Hell, just build a tower of lava with heat generators spread throughout it, then have a cable leading off to your computer. As long as you don't have a crafting cpu multiblock going, it should power the thing just fine. ;)
Don't forget bio fuel generators and our insane farms

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
'At the expense of', maybe, but if you're near a deep bit of ocean, it's just a matter of drying the chunk(s) out. I ran out of stone to convert before I ran out of Mana Tablets. (And discovered that Diamond Ore requires Steel-level picks.)
I got my fully lucked-up Osmium pickaxe all ready to go, so no problem there.. :D How'd you dry out the ocean?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
CBcgOLLm.png
There's a stairway down to it inside the cliff to the right.

I was trying to find Ancient Sand. Which I promptly found just offshore in the shallows to the north.

Reactions: rivvest

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if someone might help me considering something about mekanism:
Anyone knows what exactly the "Redstone sensivity" on the pipes does?
(I tried a setup where I use the mechanical pipes for my smeltery to automatically pull out stuff into the caster. I wanted to make it, so I can turn it off with a lever, but I kinda can't get it to work. So I wonder what that setting actually does)

(tried googling for finding an answer but couldn't find one :/ )

[edit]
Ah, and anyone knows a website or so, where it's explained which mariculture-machine actually works with which upgrade?
It's so damn difficult to find any informations about how mariculture works. And most youtube-tutorials are only about very very old versions.

Stuwik

Jul 29, 2019
That looks like the resource pack is itself setup incorrectly, which makes me think you may have a corrupted file. Try redownload the resource pack and see if that helps.

Sorry for the delay, haven't been able to play during the weekend. I tested it again now, with a fresh download, and to no avail. Every time I get a couple of these warnings:
"ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s"
Then java crashes. Maybe I need another version? Would java 8 work better, and if so, which version? It's such a hassle to update (or downgrade) java I've found so it would be nice to not have to use trial and error.

stubbsz

Jul 29, 2019
I had a hobgoblin leashed up and smashing iron ore. I was messing around trying to automate placement of iron ore and finally got it to work and i noticed my hobgoblin had stopped mining. I've leashed him, unleashed him, taken the pick given him the pick, made a new pick, given up and spawned a new one... on and on. He'll take the pick but wont mine... tried placing the ore at different levels too. Maddening. something that worked immediately, now won't work again. The little bugger is really irritating me.

Hate to reply to myself. I switched ax. Didn't immediately get going but finally its happening.

Also, the stripes transport pipes are weird. You pipe into a block to make the block you need appear on top of that block... luckily, the arrangement hasn't suffocated the Hobgoblin yet... although..give it time.