[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
It is possible but kinda complex unmodded.

Wither killing device.
We can swap the septuple compressed cobblestone with any block we like and ward it via thaumcraft. Or warded glass from thaumcraft to see the wither dying ;)
We can swap the placers with normal dispensers and droppers as botania improves these suckers.
We can swap the redstone alloy wire with automagy redcrystals.
We can swap the timer with automagy magical hourglass.
We can swap the vacuum chest with botania hopperhock.
We can automate the filling of the dispensers with red string from botania.
We can autocraft TNT with multiple solutions including botania, buildcraft, automagy.

Without mod as said the player needs to find a bedrock structure with a 2x1 hole and the wiring is far more spacious/complex.

As shown in this design the drop can be wider than one block. That spawner has a dependancy on a mod we don't have in the modpack though, so killing with that method is not possible on a server. But it is possible to combine both wither killers ;)
How can you get wither proof blocks in this pack?
What are the wither proof blocks?

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
How can you get wither proof blocks in this pack?
What are the wither proof blocks?
? like he said, take any block and use the wand focus of warding on it. warded glass is supposed to work as well, but I dont think it actually does.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Question: are there planned quests for mekanism/AE2 progression? I kinda don't wanna start making the machines/items if there are going to be quests added that will instruct me to do so.
(Unless I am completly being an idiot and those quests already exist, though I have completed 96% of the quests in chapter 5, the one I didn't complete being scuba gear, I however did not yet get any extreme essence/certus quartz)

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
There's a certus quartz seed quest that opens up at 70 engineer reputation. Other than that there are no AE2 or mekanism quests yet.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I can't seem to find any clues in the thread about a question that has risen to me:
are there any substitutes for infinite water generation like the Thermal Expansion Aqueous Accumulator/ Extra Utils Transfer Node that are fast and possibly tech related?
(I believe BC pump still shreds oceans?)
any help would be appreciated, I don't feel like making 20 railcraft water collectors, just to get a decent amount of water generation that can be piped.
EDIT: I can't correctly rewrite sentences

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I can't seem to find any clues in the thread about a question that has risen to me:
are there any substitutes for infinite water generation like the Thermal Expansion Aqueous Accumulator/ Extra Utils Transfer Node that are fast and possibly tech related?
any help would be appreciated, I don't feel like making 20 railcraft water collectors, just to get a decent amount of water generation that can be piped.
Buildcraft pump is the way to go. It doesn't suck up the ocean. I am supplying my 40 sprinklers with two wooden engines and a pump dumping into an agricraft tank. I covered the tank with half slabs because it causes server lag when the tank blocks calculate how much water they're getting from rain. Everyone on my server has converted over now.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I built an automatic tree farm using mana spreaders and bore lenses. I went through a lot of pain trying to figure out why my agricarnations seemed to be doing nothing. Turns out they worked well on vanilla oak saplings as opposed to the extra biomes xl autumn saplings I was trying to farm with. Just want to keep others from experiencing the same frustrations.

Reactions: fimbrethil

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
In addition to what Arbitrary said, Mekanism has a pump that works just like the BC pump, but my favorite way is the Everfull Urn. 1 block, doesnt require a water source, and you can just pipe water out of the top to your heart's content.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In addition to what Arbitrary said, Mekanism has a pump that works just like the BC pump, but my favorite way is the Everfull Urn. 1 block, doesnt require a water source, and you can just pump water out of the top to your heart's content.
I'll have to check that out. Thaumcraft? Sounds like thaumcraft.

The buildcraft pump is good for early game, mek and TC are for later

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem on the server I'm hosting for me and my friends (paid) so I've noticed that i was not getting fertilizer, bone mean, and the drops that we were suppose to get from the grass, so i checked the recipes and the recipes were default, for example, mutants recipe was the one with the cauldron not the one with the green dye and stuff, do u have any idea why this might be or what i may have to do?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem on the server I'm hosting for me and my friends (paid) so I've noticed that i was not getting fertilizer, bone mean, and the drops that we were suppose to get from the grass, so i checked the recipes and the recipes were default, for example, mutants recipe was the one with the cauldron not the one with the green dye and stuff, do u have any idea why this might be or what i may have to do?
it sounds like the scripts didn't copy download correctly. i don't run a server so i don't really know where to check but i believe it s a .zs file.

Reactions: Arbitrary

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Is Ender Zoo strictly necessary? I want to remove it because I can't stand the wolves howling. Also can't stand their occasionally spawning in my underground farm. Nor the wither cat.... Will I break anything if I turn it off?

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Is Ender Zoo strictly necessary? I want to remove it because I can't stand the wolves howling. Also can't stand their occasionally spawning in my underground farm. Nor the wither cat.... Will I break anything if I turn it off?
Well, the howling will be fixed when the next update comes out. I'd just grin and bear it until then.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
You can turn off just wolves in the config.