[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Question for those that are also further along in Blood Magic:

Other than the whole "Lighting everything up and making a vanilla Mob spawner", have you found any good way to automate LP generation?
I haven't tried yet in this modpack, but the options I've thought of are, grabbingg some spawners with a diamond dolly and then using the item from botania that enables them to work without player presence or going the wrath cage route within forbidden magic.

Reactions: ToxicFallenAngel

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I like those drawers a lot, but am still catching myself converting ingots to blocks manually, and then storing those. :) Trying to get the certus seeds to pop into my quest list now. Came here to search up the rep I need. Thought I'd have enough.
What you really need is a compacting drawer. No need to convert blocks/ingots,nuggets/different type of the same metal ( copper smelted or cruicibled) just pop it in the drawer and pull out which ever you need

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
What you really need is a compacting drawer. No need to convert blocks/ingots,nuggets/different type of the same metal ( copper smelted or cruicibled) just pop it in the drawer and pull out which ever you need
This also works for all combined blocks like Redstone, Glowstone, Lapis, etc.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
i added journeymap after i died and i knew the whereabouts of my deathpoint but i couldn't find the dang grave :p
The eternal compass upgrade for the atlas can help with that. You respawn with a compass that will help you find where you died.

I've had issues with finding my grave a few times now. It seems like the Gravestone doesn't want to place itself on Cracked Sand, and looks for the "nearest" block that makes sense. In one case, that meant I found my gravestone about 50 blocks from where I died, inside my chicken coop.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Is everyone adding a map addon to get the map in the corner or am I missing something with how I'm using Atlas?

I added in Journeymap. Even though I am not running around much, without it I get worried about getting lost, and if I am going to use coords anyway, may as well have the minimap.

Atlas is too clunky for my taste, though I do like the big wall maps I can make.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019

That's the drawer that I mean. I just forget to use it to do the compacting. :)