[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Don't suppose anyone knows the minetweaker script to make netherwart grow in any light levels. Just want to tweak it in before .7.2 comes along. If not no worries.

AneXus_Archon

Jul 29, 2019
Don't suppose anyone knows the minetweaker script to make netherwart grow in any light levels. Just want to tweak it in before .7.2 comes along. If not no worries.
At the top of Agricraft.zs:

import mods.agricraft.growing.Brightness;

Then at the Bottom:

Brightness.set(seedNetherWart, 0, 15);

#EDIT#: Derp, max brightness is 15 not 16 >_<

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

Foopidoop

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate agricraft? If I've spent 5 hours right clicking essence crops for no reason, I'm going to lose my mind.

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note on an apparent problem... that isn't really one but can confuse players into thinking there's one:

The combination of Buildcraft liquid pipes and Mariculture fluid tanks results in an apparent loss of 100mb of fluid when a single fluid is pumped from a Buildcraft machine like the refinery. To complete the quest to make 1 bucket of fuel, I dumped only a single bucket of oil into the refinery and refined it. Once done, I set up a wooden fluid pipe/cobblestone fluid pipe to a Mariculture fluid tank and powered it with a wooden engine. It quickly emptied the refinery, but the tank showed only 900mb of fuel. I nearly screamed, then I remembered it's a phantom loss and broke the tank and it had a full bucket in it.

With the loss of molten metals was just as phantom. :) Those are real when they happen.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Just something I noticed…

When using the Witches Hand to return to the Overworld from the End, I load in to a chunk load nightmare. I have to exit the game and reload. Is this normal or will it get better?

This happens regardless of the method you teleport from the end; unless you use the vanilla portal. I'm not sure why. Looking around it doesn't seem to be this pack specifically but lots of packs have the issue.

It is annoying. Don't see a solution though.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate agricraft? If I've spent 5 hours right clicking essence crops for no reason, I'm going to lose my mind.
I've got a pretty reliable setup using golems, feeding into B-Space barrels.
The Auto-Harvest.png

(The Open Crates are dropping the items into obsidian pipes.)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Additional notes for Blood Magic

Upgrade your Altar with "Rune of Self Sacrifice" all the way up to Tier 4 with the exception of the last 5 runes… those you want to be Enhanced Capacity (now holds 20k, with over 1200 LP per click) As soon as you hit Tier 3, focus on the Ritual stones for your "Ritual of Binding" as you need the "blood shard" to upgrade to Tier 4

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Could add the crafting frames.
Crafting frames are great if you already have the materials like a torch, and yes the essences!, but for something slightly complex like Barrels you need several steps, I can drop a stack of Wood into a Worktable and get planks for the Chest, Slabs, and still have the spare wood to rapidly drag/drop and rapidly get what you are after without much fuss.. I do the same with Drawers and Drawer Upgrades. Drop materials in, a few clicks, and pull product out.

But as has been said before, There are MANY ways to get from here to there… I'm just sharing what I like.

Once you have ME up and running, the Compression Drawers are absolutely priceless when hooked in with Storage busses.

Reactions: JustHeyo

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting frames are great if you already have the materials like a torch, and yes the essences!, but for something slightly complex like Barrels you need several steps, I can drop a stack of Wood into a Worktable and get planks for the Chest, Slabs, and still have the spare wood to rapidly drag/drop and rapidly get what you are after without much fuss.. I do the same with Drawers and Drawer Upgrades. Drop materials in, a few clicks, and pull product out.

But as has been said before, There are MANY ways to get from here to there… I'm just sharing what I like.

Once you have ME up and running, the Compression Drawers are absolutely priceless when hooked in with Storage busses.
Have you tried the assembly halo from botania? You can have the wood in your inventory and just spin around with saved recipes, right clicking them for different things. :D Way more fun than worktables.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried the assembly halo from botania? You can have the wood in your inventory and just spin around with saved recipes, right clicking them for different things. :D Way more fun than worktables.
Yes I have it and tried it.. Useful for emergency work in the field, but only works with the materials in your inventory. As soon as I got into more complex crafting, it lost it's appeal to me rapidly.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I have it and tried it.. Useful for emergency work in the field, but only works with the materials in your inventory. As soon as I got into more complex crafting, it lost it's appeal to me rapidly.
Fair enough. I was using it to make my barrels and up to bronze upgrades in 0.6.5. And am using it again for just the upgrades... of my 96 barrels in my farm and the 96 in my storage area... pls send help...

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough. I was using it to make my barrels and up to bronze upgrades in 0.6.5. And am using it again for just the upgrades... of my 96 barrels in my farm and the 96 in my storage area... pls send help...
Wow, lots of stuff… I mostly lived in a few Chests and a couple dozen Barrels and a couple dozen drawers until I made it to Certus/AE. (Oops, kept a bunch of stuff in named upgraded bags as well for tools/stuff for each mod)

Mostly I tried to stay focused on the stages of progression (and tried) to avoid over producing. Now I can got bat-sh*t crazy and have no issues with storage/organization. About to make a sub-net in my AE system for crystallized essences… :D

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019

I like those drawers a lot, but am still catching myself converting ingots to blocks manually, and then storing those. :) Trying to get the certus seeds to pop into my quest list now. Came here to search up the rep I need. Thought I'd have enough.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Question for those that are also further along in Blood Magic:

Other than the whole "Lighting everything up and making a vanilla Mob spawner", have you found any good way to automate LP generation?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I like those drawers a lot, but am still catching myself converting ingots to blocks manually, and then storing those. :) Trying to get the certus seeds to pop into my quest list now. Came here to search up the rep I need. Thought I'd have enough.
Not sure of the number, want to say 60, but might be 70 as well