[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
I've had issues with finding my grave a few times now. It seems like the Gravestone doesn't want to place itself on Cracked Sand, and looks for the "nearest" block that makes sense. In one case, that meant I found my gravestone about 50 blocks from where I died, inside my chicken coop.

Or maybe it was trying to tell you something...

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Once I figure out how to fit it inside my house, I intend to have a wall of compacting drawers for commonly used metals, linked to a drawer controller (linked to my various smelters).

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
Question for those that are also further along in Blood Magic:

Other than the whole "Lighting everything up and making a vanilla Mob spawner", have you found any good way to automate LP generation?

Im not that far yet since I restarted with the update but I was always planning on moving witch spawners and as soon as I have 8 or so spawned I was just gonna nametag them

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Im not that far yet since I restarted with the update but I was always planning on moving witch spawners and as soon as I have 8 or so spawned I was just gonna nametag them
I haven't gotten around to automating yet, but I've found that using a a Tainted Blood Pendant (Primed with the Brew of Revitalization) has really made self-sacrifice a bit less tedious. Though the hunger debuff for regen near the blood altar is a bit annoying. I had originally made the pendant for Gaia II fights, but it doesn't function during the fight :(

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't gotten around to automating yet, but I've found that using a a Tainted Blood Pendant (Primed with the Brew of Revitalization) has really made self-sacrifice a bit less tedious. Though the hunger debuff for regen near the blood altar is a bit annoying. I had originally made the pendant for Gaia II fights, but it doesn't function during the fight :(

Ya before I get to the automation part I will likely do either that or the botania flower (but outside the range of the altar) and just run back and forth until Im able to place the dusk runes needed for better rituals

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Ya before I get to the automation part I will likely do either that or the botania flower (but outside the range of the altar) and just run back and forth until Im able to place the dusk runes needed for better rituals
This is what I did. Add in the Red Heart canisters I produced from the red hearts (Looni farm) and the Bones from Essence of the Wither.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Im also yet to fight the gaia II...how is it? I might have to try it tonight.
I have yet to kill the Gaia II Guardian... Given it 4 or 5 attempts now. Full Elementium Armour (with protection enchants), using flasks of Absorbtion, long-term regen, Resistance, Strength, and even going so far as to use a Golden Laurel Crown. He always gets me, especially after the "summon adds" phase.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm wondering if chiseled glowstone will be permissible to the blood altar...

update: Definitely needs to be regular glowstone

Last edited:

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I have yet to kill the Gaia II Guardian... Given it 4 or 5 attempts now. Full Elementium Armour (with protection enchants), using flasks of Absorbtion, long-term regen, Resistance, Strength, and even going so far as to use a Golden Laurel Crown. He always gets me, especially after the "summon adds" phase.
Gaia II? Why not use Terra Steel?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I've never seen the Gaia II fight. I wonder how much more prep I need to have a chance at it. The Gaia fight was fun but I was over prepared. I ended the fight at full health.

I have Terrasteel armor with protection 4, terra blade with sharpness 3, used a extreme magical crops potion with all six effects, and a flask of fortitude.

Edit: Oh I had 16 hearts at the time. I have 23 now.

Last edited:

Howkey

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get Battle o'Enchanting ? Does it drop from something? Or you seriously need to do like milion hours of bees to get it ... to get to next "experience seed" recipe.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I've never seen the Gaia II fight. I wonder how much more prep I need to have a chance at it. The Gaia fight was fun but I was over prepared. I ended the fight at full health.

I have Terrasteel armor with protection 4, terra blade with sharpness 3, used a extreme magical crops potion with all six effects, and a flask of fortitude.

Edit: Oh I had 16 hearts at the time. I have 23 now.
Ooooh man... how did I not know about the Magical Crops potions! This will be quite helpful.