[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
also trees! make a forest around your altar. as nature(y) as possible
Don't forget to make different types of trees. Each plant has a cap, I think at 20, where you won't get any more out of it. So 20 pumpkins, melons, all the vanilla flowers 1 and 2 height, etc.
Let me just say, since the inclusion of cracked sand as a viable block for change in the "Rite of Nature's Power"... that's probably the FASTEST way to get Altar Power up. It's crazy how much plant life it manages to fit into such a small area. And you don't even need an altar to perform the ritual!

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
The one listed as rituals is what it costs without chalk circles around your cauldron. If you look at the rituals part of the Brews book it shows you how to setup chalk around the cauldron to lower costs.

Ooooh... I see that page, now. I think it's time I set up a separate level for my cauldron, and throw down some of those circles. I hate being paralyzed after making something .

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
My game is taking forever to load, and once the main menu loads it's EXTREMELY laggy.. I have 2 gb max and -XX:MaxPermSize=128m in the additional java parameters in the ftb launcher. These settings worked in 0.6.5 but I've updated to 0.7.1 and now it is refusing to work. I've waited for the game to launch about 5 times now, which takes around 15 minutes.. I'm getting really annoyed, what should I do?
*edit*
In task manager it says the game is using a really large amount of memory, which was the problem on 0.6.5 which is why I put in the java parameter.

zappereye

Jul 29, 2019
The "hqm edit" book cannot complete that quest for some reason, also all plant have completely stopped growing

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
The "hqm edit" book cannot complete that quest for some reason, also all plant have completely stopped growing
I really don't have the energy to retype the solutions for this… It has, however, been covered at least 5 times in the last 15 pages in great detail. Please take a few minutes of your time to look, trust me, there is many more things to learn as well… it will not be wasted time.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
My game is taking forever to load, and once the main menu loads it's EXTREMELY laggy.. I have 2 gb max and -XX:MaxPermSize=128m in the additional java parameters in the ftb launcher. These settings worked in 0.6.5 but I've updated to 0.7.1 and now it is refusing to work. I've waited for the game to launch about 5 times now, which takes around 15 minutes.. I'm getting really annoyed, what should I do?
*edit*
In task manager it says the game is using a really large amount of memory, which was the problem on 0.6.5 which is why I put in the java parameter.
Does anyone not know a fix? I really want to play again still..

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
About every other page for the last 60 pages. Delete HQM data folder, use /hqm edit command to get OP book, cheat quests done until it's back to where you were.
What's that supposed to fix??? The problem is once the main menu loads it lags and I can't click anything.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
What's that supposed to fix??? The problem is once the main menu loads it lags and I can't click anything.
Sorry i missed the part about the main menu. I don't know what could be causing that but if you haven't already install fastcraft. It should help with the lag. Once you try to load the world you will get an error about blocks missing and it will take forever to load the world that's where the HQM fix comes in.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i missed the part about the main menu. I don't know what could be causing that but if you haven't already install fastcraft. It should help with the lag. Once you try to load the world you will get an error about blocks missing and it will take forever to load the world that's where the HQM fix comes in.
Even if you installed Fastcraft in the past, it went away with .71 and you need to re-install it...

Reactions: billybricker1