[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this Pack :)

I have tried to automate the production of Lava with fire essence, but my first idea didn't work :(

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into iron tank - empty bucket back into auto workbench
the pipes don´t connect to the tank :(

2. idea

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into carpenter - empty bucket back into auto workbench
bucket into carpenter - check
lava out of the carpenter - check
empty bucket out of the carpenter - ...

I finely found a bit of a strange setup :p

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into fuel loader - empty bucket back into auto workbench
lava goes from the loader into a tank cart and then into a unloader
the cart is even stationary ;)

Does anybody know a simpler setup? :D
I don't really know of a better setup at the moment but when version 0.70 comes out (hopefully later this week) the fire essence will be able to be melted down in the smeltery and crucible furnace for 250mb of lava each. Then the lava can be pumped out of the smeltery quite easily with a fluid pipe on a drain, and the crucible furnace can output fluid directly into a tank placed next to it. The other 3 elemental essences will be able to be melted down as well. Earth into molten dirt, air into steam, and water into.. well water.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I was just wondering, but is anyone else having trouble replacing parts on tinkers tools?
For example, I am tring to put an iron pickaxe head on my pickaxe, but it won't seem to have any of it
If it helps my Pickaxe currently is Flint head, stone tool binding, wooden tool rod with one level of moss applied to it.

Is it a pickaxe you made in the crafting window, or a new one made in the tinker forge? That might make a difference.

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a pickaxe you made in the crafting window, or a new one made in the tinker forge? That might make a difference.
It was a fairly new one made in a tool forge.
Also some more information, it's not a case of the replacing parts thing not working at all, because I have replaced some of the tool rods on some of my other tools.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Also some more information, it's not a case of the replacing parts thing not working at all, because I have replaced some of the tool rods on some of my other tools.
idk if this makes a difference or not but is the pickaxe your trying to add on a lower level?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really know of a better setup at the moment but when version 0.70 comes out (hopefully later this week) the fire essence will be able to be melted down in the smeltery and crucible furnace for 250mb of lava each. Then the lava can be pumped out of the smeltery quite easily with a fluid pipe on a drain, and the crucible furnace can output fluid directly into a tank placed next to it. The other 3 elemental essences will be able to be melted down as well. Earth into molten dirt, air into steam, and water into.. well water.
Oh this is awesome news!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this Pack :)

I have tried to automate the production of Lava with fire essence, but my first idea didn't work :(

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into iron tank - empty bucket back into auto workbench
the pipes don´t connect to the tank :(

2. idea

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into carpenter - empty bucket back into auto workbench
bucket into carpenter - check
lava out of the carpenter - check
empty bucket out of the carpenter - ...

I finely found a bit of a strange setup :p

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into fuel loader - empty bucket back into auto workbench
lava goes from the loader into a tank cart and then into a unloader
the cart is even stationary ;)

Does anybody know a simpler setup? :D

You can pipe the bucket of lava into a crucible furnace which will auto empty the bucket into its internal tank. Then pipe out the bucket and I would recommend auto output the fluid into a buildcraft tank and then pipe from that tank into the iron tank. If you try to pipe out the lava from the crucible furnace with buildcraft pipes directly, it can cause log spam or major lag spikes, sometimes. The same problems can happen if you try to pipe out of a mariculture tank with buildcraft pipes. Note, if you try to pipe in buckets of lava too quickly, as in before the one that is in it is pulled out, your bucket of lava will fall out into the world.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Thepheonixlodge, do recipie change as you complete quests? Like the piston one?

No, it should stay using a lever throughout the pack. However, a lot of people (inc me) have noticed that it sometimes reverts back to a piece of redstone.

Log out and back in again to solve.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Need help with Extraction pipes… I am trying to get an Emerald extraction pipe (round robin) to pull from a chest and distribute to Auto workbenches… I can't get the pipe to actually extract… Tried Wooden engine, tried Gates.. no luck.. can only do the extraction with wooden extraction pipes…

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Need help with Extraction pipes… I am trying to get an Emerald extraction pipe (round robin) to pull from a chest and distribute to Auto workbenches… I can't get the pipe to actually extract… Tried Wooden engine, tried Gates.. no luck.. can only do the extraction with wooden extraction pipes…
Right click on the pipe and switch it to a white list. By default its blacklist so won't pull anything out.

Reactions: SolManX

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Missed that entire interface… Also needed to set the filter LOL
It took me a while to figure it out myself....LOL Its pretty useful though once you know its there though :)

And I think I had it backwards, its whitelist by default, so you have to fill out the filter for it to work, change it to blacklist and it'll work without a filter (I think), I think its time for some caffeine! LOL

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Can you make a new flint pickaxe and see it it works? Then add a moss to it, and see if the head can be replaced? Maybe some screenshots of the tools would help.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make a new flint pickaxe and see it it works? Then add a moss to it, and see if the head can be replaced? Maybe some screenshots of the tools would help.
I found that I had to upgrade my tool rods to something higher (netherrack is what I used) than wood before I could replace the heads.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
After a bit of playing around in creative this will be my Essence of Coal processing setup:

Harvested essences end up in the main barrel, extracted into a pair of Auto Workbenches (making coal), with a return loop to prevent a mess later. Use Hoppers underneath (hidden hopper feeds visible one) to extract to the third Auto Workbench compressing into blocks. The blocks barrel will be a B-space to my Endoflame farms.

tWmT7Om.png

Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
After a bit of playing around in creative this will be my Essence of Coal processing setup:

Harvested essences end up in the main barrel, extracted into a pair of Auto Workbenches (making coal), with a return loop to prevent a mess later. Use Hoppers underneath (hidden hopper feeds visible one) to extract to the third Auto Workbench compressing into blocks. The blocks barrel will be a B-space to my Endoflame farms.

tWmT7Om.png
very nice and compact!

AnotherShark912

Jul 29, 2019
I want to play this modpack but i've a little problem...when i play it my minecraft freeze and my fps was decreased a lot....this only happens with ftb modpack (1.7.10 modpack)
If i play with a 1.7.10 modpack in the ATLauncher or the Tekkit Launcher i dont have any problem

could you help me?

Another thing Can you give me a download link for the server version of this modpack ? (i have a server and i want to install this modpack for playing it with my friends)