[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Why are the server and client of the same release version not aligned? What do you suggest? Can I copy mods & config from client up to server?

Tali
he made a error and its addressed in the next update :)

Edit: and yes you can just copy the appropriate files

Last edited:

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering that myself, if villages will spawn in the Dream World. Can someone that's been there confirm if they do? I played a good bit of the pack, but I decided to wait for the update, because of the amount of stuff that's coming for me at least warrants a restart. I also feel like I will enable villages, because I read every post on here and it didn't seem like the amazing pack creator didn't have an issue with them, just a few people wanted that way.
Villages do not spawn in the dreamworld. You get an exact replica of your overworld, though for the sake of the cotton, there's a lot of grass blocks as well. Hitting f3 shows its a wasteland biome.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you can only get a 7-10-10 as max stats for gold seeds in Agricraft, eh? They nerf the growth stat?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you can only get a 7-10-10 as max stats for gold seeds in Agricraft, eh? They nerf the growth stat?
Not sure why you'd think that..
O3uYK1X.png

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure why you'd think that..
O3uYK1X.png

Oh, thanks. That's weird then... I put my plants in a single row (serpentine) starting at 1-1-1 and when it reaches the end they're 10-10-10's. But with gold, the last 8 plants all ended up 7-10-10 as if Growth was capped at 7. I checked every seed and that was the max, and I had eight of em, which means the growth stat didn't increase for the last eight tries. I think my game broke, that can't just be bad luck. LOL sigh

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, thanks. That's weird then... I put my plants in a single row (serpentine) starting at 1-1-1 and when it reaches the end they're 10-10-10's. But with gold, the last 8 plants all ended up 7-10-10 as if Growth was capped at 7. I checked every seed and that was the max, and I had eight of em, which means the growth stat didn't increase for the last eight tries. I think my game broke, that can't just be bad luck. LOL sigh
Actually, I think that is the definition of bad luck. :D

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you can get extra drops from higher stat Nether Wart.. Not sure if it's just me though.. o_O

sslitherr1

Jul 29, 2019
Might I get a /the link to where I need to submit a bug report for this pack? I can't even get a single world to load (tried creating my own custom one, and when that didn't work - I just did the generic 'create new world' option). Straight crash to desktop.... meh - I'll post my pastebin in case there is no bug report thing for this pack anyway...

http://pastebin.com/MycEsJpE

luckydiamondcat

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know when this pack will come out of Alpha? It looks really cool and Im super excited but i dont want to lose any progress and restart in the case of a huge update :p
:p

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Might I get a /the link to where I need to submit a bug report for this pack? I can't even get a single world to load (tried creating my own custom one, and when that didn't work - I just did the generic 'create new world' option). Straight crash to desktop.... meh - I'll post my pastebin in case there is no bug report thing for this pack anyway...
http://pastebin.com/MycEsJpE

Do you have any Additional JVM Arguments set in FTB Advanced Options? Try clearing them. (http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...gic-progression-ores.59301/page-4#post-871723, http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...gic-progression-ores.59301/page-5#post-871785)

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
LOL well that's one solution... Mekanism does power gen? ( I know squat about Mekanism)

I believe the best you can do with power production is Mekanism with ethylene in gas-powered generators. Google mekanism and ethylene and you will find mekanism's wiki on how to set that up. In this modpack I believe it is ~355 RF/t per generator and you can power a lot of generators with a little ethylene production. And ethylene is created from bio fuel which can be created from wheat, carrots, potatoes, rotten flesh... It's the materials needed to make the generators and other machines that are the expensive part of setting this up.

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, but is anyone else having trouble replacing parts on tinkers tools?
For example, I am tring to put an iron pickaxe head on my pickaxe, but it won't seem to have any of it
If it helps my Pickaxe currently is Flint head, stone tool binding, wooden tool rod with one level of moss applied to it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, but is anyone else having trouble replacing parts on tinkers tools?
For example, I am tring to put an iron pickaxe head on my pickaxe, but it won't seem to have any of it
If it helps my Pickaxe currently is Flint head, stone tool binding, wooden tool rod with one level of moss applied to it.
Is it fully repaired?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

I got an alumite pickaxe head installed on the flint pickaxe using a tool forge just fine.

Silver0402

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this Pack :)

I have tried to automate the production of Lava with fire essence, but my first idea didn't work :(

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into iron tank - empty bucket back into auto workbench
the pipes don´t connect to the tank :(

2. idea

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into carpenter - empty bucket back into auto workbench
bucket into carpenter - check
lava out of the carpenter - check
empty bucket out of the carpenter - ...

I finely found a bit of a strange setup :p

Barrel into auto workbench - lava bucket into fuel loader - empty bucket back into auto workbench
lava goes from the loader into a tank cart and then into a unloader
the cart is even stationary ;)

Does anybody know a simpler setup? :D