[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
I have Java 7 32 bit, Java 7 64 bit, and Java 8 64 bit installed, I don't think that's the problem.
see the issue is you cant have that many javas. i believe its trying to run your java 8 automatically. its saying java 8 cant run perm size. so if you remove it. then try. all im saying

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
What is Essence of the Magama? There's nothing in NEI with that name. It's required to make Bottles O' Enchanting which I need to make Experience Seeds.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
What is Essence of the Magama? There's nothing in NEI with that name. It's required to make Bottles O' Enchanting which I need to make Experience Seeds.

Or cow essence, that also seems to work. I also recall skeleton essence in a 3x3 being shown to work (I got the skeleton seeds from one of the early quests, it was totally worth it).

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Or cow essence, that also seems to work. I also recall skeleton essence in a 3x3 being shown to work (I got the skeleton seeds from one of the early quests, it was totally worth it).
Cow and Magma Cube soul essences, both of which are disabled, hence why they don't show up in the listings in NEI. The EXP bottle recipe is just from any soul essence.

Reactions: asb3pe

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Edit: Okay, I see phoenixlodge's reply - thank you!

Actually, you need four Cow Essence and five Magama Essence to make the Bottles O' Enchanting.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
i have try java7 java 8 olso same... and no using any arguments cos

well there goes my theory then... when it runs fine on everybody else's computer but not on yours, that makes it pretty clear where the problem lies - with your computer somehow, perhaps some software that has gotten corrupted - at that point, i'd probably try reinstalling things like java, FTB. good luck with it, i know it sux having computer problems like that.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
LOL well that's one solution... Mekanism does power gen? ( I know squat about Mekanism)

Yep
Wind Turbines output 192RF/t at Y250
Bio-Generators output 140RF/t

There's also heat gens, Solars and Gas-Burning Gens which I'm not using so can't tell you the output.

Talidorn

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge

I've downloaded server zip files: http://www.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/modpacks^Regrowth^0_6_5^RegrowthServer.zip

I've got client version 0.6.5.

When I attempt to connect FML says that there are version issues. So I checked and the two don't agree. As an example:

Server - AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.2-b157.jar
Client - AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.3.jar

Why are the server and client of the same release version not aligned? What do you suggest? Can I copy mods & config from client up to server?

Tali

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been to the dream world in this pack so I'm not sure what it looks like. If there are villages there you can trade with villagers to get the stuff you need. Otherwise I'm actually not sure. :)

I was wondering that myself, if villages will spawn in the Dream World. Can someone that's been there confirm if they do? I played a good bit of the pack, but I decided to wait for the update, because of the amount of stuff that's coming for me at least warrants a restart. I also feel like I will enable villages, because I read every post on here and it didn't seem like the amazing pack creator didn't have an issue with them, just a few people wanted that way.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Okay, I see phoenixlodge's reply - thank you!

Actually, you need four Cow Essence and five Magama Essence to make the Bottles O' Enchanting.
thats nei being messed up its supposed to be alternating between all the souls essence, cow and magma is disabled but for example if they werent you could use 7 magma and 1 cow and still get the bottle o enchanting