[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
From what i just read around the interwebs the Drop of Luck requires about 5000 power in the altar, but that's if you have the right ritual circles (or whatever they are called) around the altar. Without any circles around the altar has a power cost of 1.4x i think, so it would require about 7000 in the altar to work without those circles around.
Actually I had 4300 and put a 7x7 and 11x11 white ring around and it still wasn't enough to give me a drop of luck. Is the cauldron supposed to go in the middle? That's where I had it.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I had 4300 and put a 7x7 and 11x11 white ring around and it still wasn't enough to give me a drop of luck. Is the cauldron supposed to go in the middle? That's where I had it.
You don't use the normal circle magic rings. You need a 5x5 and a 7x7 ring. Look in the Brews book for the diagram.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting a crash that seems to be related to Mariculture. This mod is giving me a lot of problems like fish not behaving, but this is the only one that actually crashes FTB. I have attached the related crash log if any one can figure out exactly what the problem is.
What did you put in the block caster? The crash is caused by something having been cast, that is registered to the ore dictionary that doesn't start with nugget, and is not 5 characters long. (The assumption being that it would only need to cast ore dictionary based nuggetTHING, ingotTHING, blockThing (6 characters and 5 characters). And other things wanting to be cast wouldn't be registered to the ore dictionary.

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a nooby question but How do I cross breed? I tried doing the 2 crops and it didn't work.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a nooby question but How do I cross breed? I tried doing the 2 crops and it didn't work.
Put 2 crops next to eachother with a space between. Place the seeds on the edges with 1 crop, and the middle don't place any seed and put 2 crops. Remember to put the correct soil, you have to use sand for sugarcane

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I have 100% success rate with a 7x7 plot and a serpentine pattern.. Worst case so far was a single 10-10-10 Most of the time it's 2-4 of them. Set it and forget it.

X_XXX_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
XXX_XXX

The beauty of this method is you clear out the grown ones in the back and start a new run with another seed… Add in the sprinklers and aggricarnations… Fast work to get them done
I put a brand new dye seed and I could probably go AFK all night and when I wake up it might not even be halfway done. omg it is taking forever and a day because I'm too cheap to use Magical Fertilizer. LOL Gonna have to look up aggricarnations since I have no iron yet for a sprinkler.

Aha, Agricarnations sounds perfect except (stupid me) I put my Mana Pool way out of the way, never figuring I'd need it in close proximity. sigh And since it's close to halfway-filled, I can't break it (unless someone knows how I can salvage all that valuable mana but I don't think it can be bottled up or bucket-ed).

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I put a brand new dye seed and I could probably go AFK all night and when I wake up it might not even be halfway done. omg it is taking forever and a day because I'm too cheap to use Magical Fertilizer. LOL Gonna have to look up aggricarnations since I have no iron yet for a sprinkler.

Aha, Agricarnations sounds perfect except (stupid me) I put my Mana Pool way out of the way, never figuring I'd need it in close proximity. sigh And since it's close to halfway-filled, I can't break it (unless someone knows how I can salvage all that valuable mana but I don't think it can be bottled up or bucket-ed).
Use a mana tablet and put your mana pool in spare mana to items mode.

Reactions: asb3pe

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Mana Tablets :)

Reactions: asb3pe

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
190 quests in total - 190 unlocked quests - 190 completed quests - 0 quests available for completion - all chapters green and showing all quests completed, yet party window shows at 98% done.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
190 quests in total - 190 unlocked quests - 190 completed quests - 0 quests available for completion - all chapters green and showing all quests completed, yet party window shows at 98% done.
That may just be because of the witchery quests where you can only do one of the 4 infusion quests.