[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a nooby question but How do I cross breed? I tried doing the 2 crops and it didn't work.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a nooby question but How do I cross breed? I tried doing the 2 crops and it didn't work.
Put 2 crops next to eachother with a space between. Place the seeds on the edges with 1 crop, and the middle don't place any seed and put 2 crops. Remember to put the correct soil, you have to use sand for sugarcane

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I have 100% success rate with a 7x7 plot and a serpentine pattern.. Worst case so far was a single 10-10-10 Most of the time it's 2-4 of them. Set it and forget it.

X_XXX_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
X_X_X_X
XXX_XXX

The beauty of this method is you clear out the grown ones in the back and start a new run with another seed… Add in the sprinklers and aggricarnations… Fast work to get them done

I put a brand new dye seed and I could probably go AFK all night and when I wake up it might not even be halfway done. omg it is taking forever and a day because I'm too cheap to use Magical Fertilizer. LOL Gonna have to look up aggricarnations since I have no iron yet for a sprinkler.

Aha, Agricarnations sounds perfect except (stupid me) I put my Mana Pool way out of the way, never figuring I'd need it in close proximity. sigh And since it's close to halfway-filled, I can't break it (unless someone knows how I can salvage all that valuable mana but I don't think it can be bottled up or bucket-ed).

Rickcain

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-09 18.28.29.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-09 18.28.29.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 48

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I put a brand new dye seed and I could probably go AFK all night and when I wake up it might not even be halfway done. omg it is taking forever and a day because I'm too cheap to use Magical Fertilizer. LOL Gonna have to look up aggricarnations since I have no iron yet for a sprinkler.

Aha, Agricarnations sounds perfect except (stupid me) I put my Mana Pool way out of the way, never figuring I'd need it in close proximity. sigh And since it's close to halfway-filled, I can't break it (unless someone knows how I can salvage all that valuable mana but I don't think it can be bottled up or bucket-ed).
Use a mana tablet and put your mana pool in spare mana to items mode.

Reactions: asb3pe

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Mana Tablets :)

Reactions: asb3pe

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
190 quests in total - 190 unlocked quests - 190 completed quests - 0 quests available for completion - all chapters green and showing all quests completed, yet party window shows at 98% done.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
190 quests in total - 190 unlocked quests - 190 completed quests - 0 quests available for completion - all chapters green and showing all quests completed, yet party window shows at 98% done.
That may just be because of the witchery quests where you can only do one of the 4 infusion quests.

King_Godwyn

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to get lava in early game? Because I need more lava than I have currently to make a crucible.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to get lava in early game? Because I need more lava than I have currently to make a crucible.
The only real way to get lava early game is to find lava pools in the world. If you take a Mariculture tank and an iron bucket with you when you go to find a pool of lava you can bring 16 buckets worth back with you.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Use a mana tablet and put your mana pool in spare mana to items mode.

The best laid plans, of mice and men... sigh Well, the Mana Tablet worked wonderfully... but I didn't realize that Agricarnations require some manasteel (i.e. iron ingots) to make (for the Rune), and that is still gonna take me a while to get there. Still appreciate the great advice, I really didn't think there was a way to transport Mana that easily but that's exactly why I always ask anyways - just in case.

Last edited: